Did you like diapers when you wore them as a kid, even subconsciously?

As the title asks.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Before you were potty-trained, did you like diapers at all? Me, I think I did, subconsciously. How about you?

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Eh.....I have a pretty good memory, but I can' remember THAT far back.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I have been told that I was really hard to potty train cause I didnt want to give up my diapers, I was also told various stories about me running around showing off my diaper. So I am going to say I knew I loved my diapers.

Luvpampers

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
My mother told me I just stopped going in the diaper and she never potty trained me. Maybe because I saw my older brother go through it? So at that age I must have decided to give up the diapers, therefore sub conciously I did not want diapers, I wanted to be a big boy.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
My memories start after I was toilet trained. Yet a clear memory was my Mom changing my diaper at the 1968 Renaissance Pleasure Faire. Because my bladder was small and over-active Mom would nicely ask me to wear a diaper on trips and special events. All that made sense to me, although I did not find the diapers comfortable they did mean I would not have to ask for a potty stop or lose our place in line at Disneyland.

Actually, despite my profound urinary incontinence, when I was 26 I had come to resent all the effort needed about my diapers. I was used to the discomfort.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I wore diapers to bed till i was 13, and i liked them for the feeling of security. Also cause they let me get a decent nights sleep (not having to wake up in a wet and cold bed).

goodnitesgirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't remember before I was potty trained too well but wearing them for bedwetting as a child I was not happy to be in them. It was not till I neared puberty that I began to like them

K

kj83

man, i can remember being caught with my sister's Nuk, trying on my doll's diapers. all kinds of crap that now clues me in on the fact that this is not something we "stumble upon". it just is...

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I remember my parents used diapers on me, for bedwetting, when I was five years old. I remember liking the diapers then and being sad when they disappeared.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]I'm not entirely sure. I think I liked wearing them, but not using them.

Case in point: When I was around 4/5-ish, I remember we ran out of pull-ups one night. I had to wear one of my younger brother's nappies instead that night. I don't remember being too fussed about it, but during the night I had to go. I couldn't get the nappy off to go, so I went in and woke up my parents to get them to take it off. They were tired, and presumably didn't want to get up, so they said they'd change me in the morning. Yet I persisted until they took them off.[/font]

Viggo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well...since I didn't actally dislike them, I've must have been Ok with it on a subconcious level...I think.

E

Elli

As a baby/toddler, you know nothing different, so until you are taught to use the toilet instead, it (theoretically) would be nothing significant. But maybe it is for some.

Personally, I was too young to remember. I can remember since 2, but was out of nappies by 20 months.

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yep i certainly liked them, which is why I toilet trained late.

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
from my earliest memories, in which i was about 4, i had a strong desire to wear diapers. so i could see myself enjoying them when i did wear them.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
I picked unsure/other because it is a "yes and I don't" know answer. First off, I do not remember back before I was potty trained, so that part is, "I don't know" Secondly, I was is diapers a couple of times after I was supposed to be trained. The first at around 5 for a road trip to visit a terminally ill relative. We had to make the trip with as few stops as possible, so I was asked to wear diapers and baby pants so we didn't have to make potty stops every hour or two. I remember I liked that. And, I was "diaper punished" at around 8 or 9. It was because, by then I was deliberately wetting and soiling my pants because I wanted to be in diapers. I really liked that time, but it didn't last because I was way too obvious that I enjoyed my punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.