• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Did you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aj1983

what about if you're wearing a dry-suit and somekind of scuba mask? :smile1: also sometimes they catch a shark and get it on the boat and its still alive abit and bites a sailor :thumbsup:

But no need for you to fear, sharks don't attack the Scotish, they mostly prefer Australians :thumbsup:

fuctifano

Est. Contributor
Role
what about if you're wearing a dry-suit and somekind of scuba mask? :smile1: also sometimes they catch a shark and get it on the boat and its still alive abit and bites a sailor :thumbsup:

But no need for you to fear, sharks don't attack the Scotish, they mostly prefer Australians :thumbsup:
If you're wearing a dry suit, I still technically say that you're wet. Just your skin isn't. And on a boat, that's sharks self defence. :D

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So are you at risk of a shark attack when you take a shower?

E

Elli

So are you at risk of a shark attack when you take a shower?
Laughs...

Of course not.
...Laughs even more.

What if you're just slightly damp? Will they just lick you?

Did you also know that if you put a slice of ham in your DVD drive, it'll play a short film about pigs.

(Stolen from Great Lies to Tell Small Kids - same author as Bunny Suicides)

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Wow!!! Um so that means one will come out of your hose and take you out? Whats kinda funny is that one of my songs i have on my computer came on names shark attack when i opend this thread xD!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ha ha...good timing. My wife and I just watched a movie on SiFi called Shark Attack. It was absolutely terrible with bad writing, bad acting and bad effects. I kept thinking about the old Saturday Night Live skit on Land Shark. Thanks Trevor.

Status
Not open for further replies.