Did you have to wear Goodnites/DryNites as a kid for bedwetting

Well when I was a toddler disposable diapers were in heard of so no never had the pleasure to have disposable trading pants

I wish they were around when I was a teen. :(

KenworthW900b said:
I wore goodnites from the time they came on the market until I didn't need them anymore at 14-15 years old. The all white goodnites from the 90s were really a good product and I was glad to have them VS waking up in a cold, wet and smelly bed!
I wore Goodnites about 15 years after they came out, and while I wish I could experience the classic Goodnites, I am so grateful for them now because the times I woke up in a wet, smelly bed was awful

Ive worn them from the age of 6 until now with a few small dry spurts in between, my parents knew I used them everynight so they would just buy them on grocery trips. A couple times they would buy the offbrand or "adult" ones and I would complain and say I wanted the ones with the designs lol

Reactions: TXbw86 and hanbanan
sweetsocalboi said:
Ive worn them from the age of 6 until now with a few small dry spurts in between, my parents knew I used them everynight so they would just buy them on grocery trips. A couple times they would buy the offbrand or "adult" ones and I would complain and say I wanted the ones with the designs lol
Lol, my parents tried to do the same but the adult ones they bought sucked and would leak, and the one store brand Goodnites they bought caused me to have a weird breakout one time (seriously, it wasn’t a diaper rash). Plus younger me always enjoyed the designs on my Goodnites, older me didn’t care as much

Reactions: MikeyD1981
Stacy said:
were you still wetting the bed at 11?

Any Siblings and was it embarrassing?
brother 2 years older-also bedwetter. Sister 8 years older-wet her bed until about 12 yrs old and stopped.

iampadded said:
brother 2 years older-also bedwetter. Sister 8 years older-wet her bed until about 12 yrs old and stopped.
Did your sister wear pull-ups?

i don't think those were around until I hit high school, MAYBE SLIGHTLY before that.
BUT I do know they would not have been any real help to me anyway - just always was a VERY heavy wetter, night or day, so actually never was out of diapers so...

Stacy said:
Why do you say she wore the goodnites? Did you see them in the garbage or closet or something? One of my biggest fears is having someone see my GoodNites or ATN diapers
She definitely did, but I only know that because we were pretty good friends; I would go over to her house pretty often, and had her over to mine as well. In addition to her parents implying I could use one of them if I wanted to when I slept over, I remember that she hid her Goodnites in her closet, and I feel that there was a time I looked in there and saw them. I feel like I also saw her used ones in the garbage at some point, and I can remember her staying over at my house overnight and crinkling after she put on pajamas.

Reactions: wetnights
Serendiapity said:
She definitely did, but I only know that because we were pretty good friends; I would go over to her house pretty often, and had her over to mine as well. In addition to her parents implying I could use one of them if I wanted to when I slept over, I remember that she hid her Goodnites in her closet, and I feel that there was a time I looked in there and saw them. I feel like I also saw her used ones in the garbage at some point, and I can remember her staying over at my house overnight and crinkling after she put on pajamas.
nwm said:
i don't think those were around until I hit high school, MAYBE SLIGHTLY before that.
BUT I do know they would not have been any real help to me anyway - just always was a VERY heavy wetter, night or day, so actually never was out of diapers so...
Im a VERY heavy wetter as well. I filled up a 64 oz juice container in two pees! I heard 8 to 12oz per void is kinda average

I wore GoodNites when I was a teenager and they worked for me and held a lot of pee, and felt nice and warm when wet, my half sister Rebecca wears Depend Night Defense for her bed wetting and she’s 13

How does the D
Ashton84 said:
I did, the old white ones on sleepovers and pampers at home.
You could fit into pampers? How old were you?

Danielgartin691993 said:
I wore GoodNites when I was a teenager and they worked for me and held a lot of pee, and felt nice and warm when wet, my half sister Rebecca wears Depend Night Defense for her bed wetting and she’s 13
Does she know there are way better products out there? I'd recommend Abena Abri-flex M3. I get the M0 through my insurance. Like six packs of 14 a month (if I were to want that many)

Djenn1987 said:
I wore size small Attends briefs most of the time. I was born in 1992. I think I did wear Goodnights as a child, too.
Were the attends crinkly, I would imagine? Did others hear them?

Stacy said:
Does she know there are way better products out there? I'd recommend Abena Abri-flex M3. I get the M0 through my insurance. Like six packs of 14 a month (if I were to want that many)
She doesn’t want anyone to know she’s wearing diapers, and Depend Night Defense doesn’t leak on her, She’s not even upset about her bed wetting

Danielgartin691993 said:
She doesn’t want anyone to know she’s wearing diapers, and Depend Night Defense doesn’t leak on her, She’s not even upset about her bed wetting
Thats surprising she's not upset about the bedwetting. Does her mom buy them at like wal-mart or Target? Im guessing your sister doesnt want people to see her buying Depends!

Stacy said:
Thats surprising she's not upset about the bedwetting. Does her mom buy them at like wal-mart or Target? Im guessing your sister doesnt want people to see her buying Depends!
No, our father buys them actually, who I haven’t seen in 11 years due to circumstances beyond my control, and they don’t leak, her iPhone XR would get damaged if they did, I’m certain you have to have your iPhone in bed for the sleep tracking to work

Stacy said:
Stacy said:
Don't know-I expect she did-or some kind of diaper. By the time she stopped I was only 4.

12srepaid said:
I wish they were around when I was a teen. :(
How did you deal w/bedwetting?

Stacy said:
Do you wet the.bed too young lady.

Back