Did you have to wear Goodnites/DryNites as a kid for bedwetting

Stacy

Stacy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Im just curious how many people were lucky enough to be bedwetting when GoodNites were around. How did your parents know if you were running low on them?

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
I didn't have to wear them but i preferred them over a wet bed, My mother knew i was low because i told her.

Was that em
DLjoey974 said:
I didn't have to wear them but i preferred them over a wet bed, My mother knew i was low because i told her.
embarrassing to tell her?

i'm a incontinent on my childhood i use it, but to tell you all the truth they are not too much absorbent

I did wet the bed but there was no such a thing as Goodnites

I wish they were around when I was a kid

Diaperedsparky said:
I wish they were around when I was a kid
What did you use?

Reactions: MummyOlivia
They weren’t around when I was a kid. They didn’t come out til I was like 15 years old and was already dry by then. I probably would have worn them if they were out earlier. Would’ve made my bed wetting issues easier to deal with, especially at sleepovers and Boy Scouts camping trips.

My only protection was vinyl backed cloth pads under my sheets among with plastic mattress cover. After I wake up wet in the middle of the night, I go to the bathroom to take off my wet pajamas and underwear, grab a bath towel, lay the towel over the wet spot, put on clean underwear and pajamas and go back to sleep. My mom would just take care of the laundering in the morning.

harbor said:
What did you use?
I was forced into pampers till 8 and I couldn't fit anymore. So then was resorted to a bed wetting alarm and punishment for being lazy til I eventually stopped wetting the bed

Diaperedsparky said:
I was forced into pampers till 8 and I couldn't fit anymore. So then was resorted to a bed wetting alarm and punishment for being lazy til I eventually stopped wetting the bed
How did they punish you? My parents grounded me after I started disconnecting the wire from sensor

Diaperedsparky said:
Also,you could fit in Pampers till age 8!?

Yes! I wore Goodnites when they were all white in 2003 until I stopped wetting the bed for good in 2008 when they had race cars on them. I wore them every night and usually was wet every night until I just suddenly stopped. I would usually tell my parents if I was low but sometimes I would forget and I remember one time when I was 12, I walked downstairs in just a shirt and my wet Goodnites and my mom saw me and looked down and asked if I needed more. I said yeah, and I remember she said after that. I’ll get you some because judging by the state of your pull-up (they called them pull-ups not Goodnites) you aren’t ready to sleep without one yet

Reactions: LittleJoey123, MummyOlivia, RothwellBC and 5 others
harbor said:
Also,you could fit in Pampers till age 8!?
I was usually spanked for it. The pampers were on with ducttape so I wouldn't tear them off.

I did, the old white ones on sleepovers and pampers at home.

I wore pull-ups and then goodnites up till I was around 13, I think. I was lucky to have a lot of options when it came to bedwetting. My mom usually kept the package in her room and would give me one before I went to bed, so she could see how many were left.

Bedwetter12 said:
I’ll get you some because judging by the state of your pull-up (they called them pull-ups not Goodnites) you aren’t ready to sleep without one yet
My mom also always referred to them as just pull-ups. I guess since that’s what I wore when I was younger. 😛

Reactions: MummyOlivia, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Bedwetter12
maisan said:
I wore pull-ups and then goodnites up till I was around 13, I think. I was lucky to have a lot of options when it came to bedwetting. My mom usually kept the package in her room and would give me one before I went to bed, so she could see how many were left.

My mom also always referred to them as just pull-ups. I guess since that’s what I wore when I was younger. 😛
Yeah I had a lot of options for bedwetting as well. They tried an alarm on me but it didn’t work and I even had a sleep study done but nothing fixed it except time. I wore pull-ups and diapers until I was 9 and then Goodnites the rest of the way. I also had about two weeks of a resurgence of bedwetting when I was 17 and got really sick and my mom got me some depends night pull-ups but fortunately it was short-lived

I wore medical grade diapers all through school 24/7 incontinent from birth. Mixed feelings to be honest.

Ashton84 said:
I did, the old white ones on sleepovers and pampers at home.
That must have been embarrassing having to use a tape-on pampers baby diaper? How old were you?

Last edited:
I wore goodnights for a while when I was in 7th and 8th grade.

Back