Did you ever wear diapers around the house while living with your parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did when I was going was between 9 through 11 for my bedwetting and had to wear goodntes that I put on after my shower and went to the living room to watch tv before bed time and my mom would pench me and ask me I I had put on my pullups. When I was 12 my mom would have me lay down so she could put me in a depends diaper for bed after she put my sister in a diaper

Reactions: 5thgear, checkingoutall and DiaperedBedwetter1998
PaddedArtist90 said:
Yeah to be honest my finest years were wasted because of some douchebag my Mum married. I'm supposed to be going down to deliver presents next week so it will be "interesting" to say the least.
Hopefully you kept the meeting semi-neutral though I am sure you would have wanted to give him a Christmas present of a wrapped box of Summer's Eve "female liquid freshener" and tell him "Here stepdad, this goes along with you being such a douchebag".:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: xThePaddedGamerx, nwm and Paddy2020
I never attempted it being way to afraid of them finding out. If I did it wouldve been a makeshift diaper because I couldnt get a hold of any real type diapers at that time.

I wore nighttime protection off / on from age 4 - 10 (or 11?). I recall in the summer (No AC) just wearing my training underwear and plastic underpants and a pj top while watching TV for about 30 minutes before I went to bed. I did this in front of my whole family and no one ever commented on it. My mom would typically tell me "go get ready for bed now" about an hour before my bed time and this generally meant "please go get your plastic underpants and trainers on so you do not fall asleep in front of the TV and possibly have an accident on the carpet". There were several times I recall slightly waking up and my dad carrying me to bed after I did fall asleep in front of the TV and I was just wearing my pj top and protection. It was much more convenient to just put me to bed right away than try and get me dressed in trainers and pp then. I always figured this was normal for a boy my age that still had BW challenges.

After I dried out from age 12 - 17, there was no more undergear like this for me until I was 18 at college and had my bw issues start up again. I wore a full cloth diaper and plastic underpants due to the heavy voids at night and several times during my first summer home I wore sweat pants over my protective undergarments before changing after breakfast. At first I always changed whether wet or dry before breakfast but after my mom changed my sheets one time (normal once a week laundry for sheets) she must have noted I put a plastic mattress cover back on my bed from the linen closet and then another time shortly after that my dad saw my plastic underpants laying on my bed because I forgot to put them away. My family was always great about not saying much about my night time issues and nothing was ever said this time so wearing beneath regular clothing was never a big deal.

Nowadays when I visit I sleep in my same bed and I noted many years ago that there was a plastic mattress cover on this bed but not on the other guest beds (I checked). My mom asked me a few years ago if I liked my same bed as when growing up and I told her it was great and to keep it exactly as it is. She had probably seen my plastic underpants and training underwear that I travel with at some point, but based on my situation growing up as a kid and in college, they know if I need this protection than they are fine with it. My wife had not mentioned it to them and thinks quite obviously my mom and dad know I wear protection at night and even underneath my robe or sweatpants when we visit but consider it nothing to talk about unless I want to start a conversation about it.

Reactions: abdl86
JOCKMAN said:
Hopefully you kept the meeting semi-neutral though I am sure you would have wanted to give him a Christmas present of a wrapped box of Summer's Eve "female liquid freshener" and tell him "Here stepdad, this goes along with you being such a douchebag".:sneaky:
I kept it semi neutral yeah, I just had to remember to be the bigger person that's all! xD He was the reason my family pretty much found out about my wearing & so did my whole street I reckon.

kjluvs said:
I had to wear diapers at night all the way up until high school. But once I got past the age of 6, I very rarely wore only a diaper around the house without pj bottoms are shorts. Just like I wouldn't have worn my regular underwear with nothing else, past a certain age. But when my mom sold her home recently, we found one of the old family photo albums. In it was a picture of me sitting under the Christmas tree wearing nothing but a soggy diaper. It looked like a Huggies (if I remember correctly). Judging by my hair, I could tell I was in first grade when that picture was taken. I guess I was too excited to take off my diaper and put clothes on before diving into the Christmas presents.
What do you mean when you say "house without pj bottoms are shorts"?

Kane2000 said:
I believe this person is saying they just ran around the house in just their diaper like a baby would.

Reactions: nwm
At night I did and still do when I visit. My bedwetting is no secret among my family and my nighttime wardrobe has not changed much over the years.

Reactions: nwm
My parents know that I wear them, they don't know when, at least I don't think so most of the time. I wear them often at night when they're going to bed and I'm awake on a weekend or when they're away. I rarely wear or have worn one around them.

My mother diapered me every night in cloth diapers and rubber pants until I stopped pottying my diapers around 16-17 so yes, i wore diapers around my family and everyone knew. My younger sisters also wore diapers until they no longer needed them for bedwetting, one was 11 and the other 7 when they stopped. We would sometimes all be together in out diapers and rubber pants none of us teased the others.

Reactions: JOCKMAN
Mom caught me wearing doll diapers when I was like eight years old. I also wore my cousin's once or twice at family get-togethers with another cousin my age. We never got caught, though.

Reactions: Lyric and BabyHailey1977
Diaperdan83 said:
Mom caught me wearing doll diapers when I was like eight years old. I also wore my cousin's once or twice at family get-togethers with another cousin my age. We never got caught, though.
My mom caught me as well and that did not go over very well.

I never bought actual diapers until after I moved out, but I bought lots of pull ups from the grocery store and I wore those around the house all the time, under my pants though, they don't know about my thing and I don't ever really plan on telling them.

Reactions: Lyric and BabyHailey1977
Babyspace1947 said:
My mom caught me as well and that did not go over very well
Not for me either. She made me feel embarrassed and I had to get rid of them. Then, she took the rest into her room out of my reach.

MostlyDL1 said:
Is this something you guys did when you lived at your parents house, or did your parents know about your little secret? I sometimes walked around with a pull up under my clothes in my house while my parents were home and awake though it was more at night when it was a bit darker and easier to hide.
Would love a reply if you guys took the risk of waddeling around the house with a diaper on? :)
Yes, I too did...but...oh! Boy! I was stupid! I hid the used ones under (Idiot!) my bed and my mom found them, as they do, and asked, "Do you have a bladder problem you need to talk about???" I said, "No! Not at all!" I was ready to disintegrate immediately!!! I have other psycho stories about what I did later....UG!

Reactions: Lyric
NabePup said:
I did a few times when I was still living with my parents. I always tried to avoid it and didn't really like doing it (I wear for fun/recreation, not a medical need). I was usually too nervous to really enjoy wearing when I wore around them. I wore a Goodnite around my mom once or twice and she even commented once "it smells like pee in here" D: I nearly died and reallllly hoped I didn't blush or show any signs that I was the source. Fortunately we lived with a lot of pets and sometimes they'd pee inside so that's what she was (or thought she was xD) referring to. Other than that, all the other times I wore around them were uneventful fortunately!
Thank you for the laugh. My mom's house was poodle-peed, but she didn't ask me about it. I still say, I laugh, because I can see myself in your situation. I once put a diaper on and DUCT-TAPED it all over so it wouldn't make plastic noises when I walked around her. I wore a big puffy robe over. I was also high on weed. All of which I don't think she knew about while we played cards. OH! GOD! The things I've done!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: NabePup and PGAFAN2008
I..... think....? My parents know about my diapers. It’s weird, a touchy subject obviously.

About a year ago, when I was staying with them when I had work in the area, I brought a pack of Goodnites with me. I slept in my goodnite one night and hadn’t used it and I somewhat recklessly left it on the floor of the bedroom. One of my parents had come into the room at some point in the day because I came back and the diaper was shoved in a drawer.

Nobody talked to me about it and I’ve learned to stop bringing diapers to my parents’ house, haha

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Kane2000 said:
Oops! That was a typo. LOL. I meant pj bottoms OR shorts. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back