• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Did you ever stay up to see Santa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
As a kid, I clearly remember one attempt to stay up to see Santa, and utterly failing, because I fell asleep on the couch in the glow of the christmas tree lights. I remember my Mom coming in and waking me, and next thing I knew it was christmas morning, and I was in bed. *grr*

Was anyone EVER sucessful?

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
i stayed up to see the easter bunny, and my mom decided we were old enough to let us catch her. it felt really cool actually catching my parents rather than them just telling us. it was a lot of fun staying up too. it felt like a spy mission.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
I SAW SANTA LOL!!1!
But yes, I used to stay up every year. My dad never got caught though, because I was always such a deep sleeper, and fell asleep quick. That wouldn't happen nowadays, seeing as I stay up until 2 in the morning every night >w>

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yes and no he never showed up. I also had a fire going in the fireplace, no way in hell a fat guy is going to come in my house though the roof. And his reindeer better stay the %#$^ off the roof.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ok so one time I stayed up like super duper late until like 10:30, and I was like "omg I wanna see santa!!1!", so I ran downstairs and then I tripped on the steps and I was like "aaauuuggh" down the steps, and I crashed into the bookshelf or whatever at the bottom and all the books fell on me, and when I woke up I was Santa! So I was like "oh yeah!!" and then I jumped in my sleigh and flew in the sky but the government was up there and like "get out" and I was like "ok" so I crashed for no reason and walked home and when I got home I went to bed and fell asleep like nothing happened because it didn't...

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Ok so one time I stayed up like super duper late until like 10:30, and I was like "omg I wanna see santa!!1!", so I ran downstairs and then I tripped on the steps and I was like "aaauuuggh" down the steps, and I crashed into the bookshelf or whatever at the bottom and all the books fell on me, and when I woke up I was Santa! So I was like "oh yeah!!" and then I jumped in my sleigh and flew in the sky but the government was up there and like "get out" and I was like "ok" so I crashed for no reason and walked home and when I got home I went to bed and fell asleep like nothing happened because it didn't...
And that's the REAL reason you don't give your cat ice cream, right?:D

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
LYKEOMGRLY
*serious face* Wat.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
No, I was always told as a child that Santa would only come when I was asleep. Of course being a late night kid I couldn't fall asleep until midnight or after. Then my sisters would every year wake me up at some ungodly hour (~5am) to open presents. With so little rest, all I wanted to do is go back to sleep and open them later.:frown:

I never did the cookies and milk thing. And we lived in an apartment for most of my childhood years, so no fireplace or mantle. Closest chimney was two apt. buildings away where the boiler room was located.

~Pramrider

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I never did the cookies and milk thing. And we lived in an apartment for most of my childhood years, so no fireplace or mantle. Closest chimney was two apt. buildings away where the boiler room was located.

I didn't have a chimney either...My parents said that Santa had a magic key to get in :smile1:

Role
Other
My dad worked shift work at a local factory, so occasionally we would wait up for dad, then open presents at 12:30 AM.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm not sure how to answer this question, because over here, Santa comes between 4 and 5pm on CHristmas Eve, and I've never been asleep at that time (except, maybe, when I was not even a year old). So that would be a "yes".
On the other hand, I've never tried to see him, so that'd be a "no". Can we agree on a "nes" or "yo"? :D

Peachy

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
oh god i rember staying up late sitting on the couch bundeled in a blanket holding a plushie waiting ofr santa xD

iver really did make it all the way through the night i just woke up on the couch christmas morning :p

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I can remember as a kid trying to stay awake, totally convinced I would hear the sleigh land on the roof, reindeer and all. I never made it as I always fell asleep. And thanks Pojo for being the first to tell the silly story. Now I can't!!! Though if I had more time, I would write a story about Santa and Pojo, and it would be great,....and diabolical....yeah! And it would be how Santa would come to Pojo's house when he was a little boy, and how Santa would tie him up to his bed, and make him wear Christmas decorated diapers, yeah, that's how it would go, but, too late now. Nothing for Pojo this year. Only coal in his stocking. Boowah haha...Evil Santa has arrived, and as little children sleep, terrible nightmares dance in their heads. Their stockings were hung by the chimney with care, but this Santa would nestle their hair. Then with a wink and a nod, he would take them away, mouths taped with duct tape, and off in his sleigh. To the camp with the elves, who wait with delight, to torture the children on this Christmas night. So good night to you all, sleep well with your dreams, but don't sleep to soundly, for Santa is mean!

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I don't think I did. I can remember not getting to sleep for the entire night out of excitement, but not ever actually staying up to see Santa. The thought never crossed my mind. I cared about what I was getting - Santa was a distraction, a rather fun one which meant everytime I went to a shopping centre I got some random present that kept me occupied for 5 minutes then cluttered my room until my Mum got rid of it in some jumble sale, but a distraction nonetheless. I stayed up for the presents, not to see Santa - even though I believed in him for longer then most people I knew.

supercas29

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Eh, I always "helped santa" get a head start when I was a kid by warapping all the chrstmas presents on christmas eve (because my mom had nerve dammage in her hands) and by the time I was done, it way deffinately time to wanna jump in bed.

My brother's birthday is christmas eve, so santa always got left a piece of his birthday cake. Looking back on that always makes me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.