Did you ever go trick or treating?

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Jesus...I wouldn't have the guts. When I was in college I went at a Halloween party. But I never when as a diapered baby. But it's easier to cover my diaper. I went
as a supper fat guy over my diaper. Never saw the bulge during the party. I think most IC people (not abdl) would never go as an obvious diaper. Did you ever do that? Or trick or treating? I think it would be fun. But just too embarrassing.

derek245

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I always spend Halloween as robed characters, it's a great excuse to have tons of cover for my diaper. I've actually joked with those in the know about the idea of going as a big baby but it would probably be really noticeable if I used one of my real diapers instead of some novelty thing!

Babybear2006

Brandon p
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I went one year as an astronaut and had a diaper on and also went one year as Peter pan and had to wear Green panty hoes over my diaper. We was allowed to wear our costumes to school. I went to a special education school so I was always in diapers or pullups.

Tetra

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I have for the last two years after along hiatus , I kinda aged out and back in , as last year it was one child this year it was two grandkids , I have cameras mounted on my wheelchair so as there parents are managing are wrangling kids and candy , I am basicly free to document the whole affair with stills and videos as a spectator ,enjoying them having a good time . And in the neighborhood we trick or treat in there’s several houses that are prepared for us older trick we treaters with adult candy ( from when I was an actual kid Necco wafers,Dots,milk duds , jubju bee,smarties,bottle caps, sweethearts) and copious amounts of adult becerages,cocktails and jello shotz . Around here these days trick or treating is only from 6-8 PM so kids get candy and adults catch a buzz if desired, and I desired !

Reactions: ParaRomeo

ParaRomeo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I am going stand by what I say when people want to wear diapers in public besides on Halloween just don't also alot are private people if it's a party at a kink club or in private than maybe(of those that "buy" that costume not sure how many actually use it and but that would be weird and gross or from my pov I don't care how hot a adult female was if she was dressed as a baby and soiled themselves, red flags and turned off) , people can do as they please it's a free country but at times it can be looked upon negatively, & not to state obvious but it's honestly really a night for kids so even wearing while handing out candy I think it's creepy. But that said I do think it's on of those days where some can be themselves without the fear of getting caught or noticed.

Though I liked Halloween and parties before my injury I really don't like it anymore. There really isn't to many things I can be in my wheelchair and I get do something different like Geriatric Freddy/Jason but there really isn't any like super heroes(this is really messed up dark humor but unless you count the real superman there really isn't). I won't lie I have seen costumes that special needs kids in wheelchairs have but there is big difference between going door to door vs adult Halloween parties. I am little self conscious about my chair as is though would be neat to do something i am little hesitant maybe one day I will be like the Kill dozer. I actually had someone ask if I was the guy from Forrest Gump and was like nope I still got my legs lol.

As for Halloween itself it honestly depends on the year and funds available I did it the last 2 yrs(don't want to sound like a miserable prick but spending $40.on candy alone for.complete strangers ya sometimes food and my needs come first but do hope sometimes a nice gesture will hopefully make it feel for 1 day the world doesn't hate me) . Last yr though was sort of weird in a way because of the pandemic but I saw an idea which I reused this yr basically took a section of like 5" PVC pipe and created a candy slide I put strips of RGB LED'S inside and out. I also have a buddy that works for a beer distributor so I get all sorts of beers occasionally so will give out my least favorite ones or something I don't enjoy like some were canned vodka seltzer drinks but were too sweet for me but probably handed out like 30 cans of various stuff but with the close proximity of veterans day if a parent is a vet I will offer private stock because usually I will set up fire pit in front yard invite neighbors and smoke cgars and enjoy the night. Though it's probably payback because I probably was an ahole as a kid I did have some but I had more respectful ones which made it worth it even more so if they came while the disrespectful ones where near. Like I get some kids have nut allergies so & know I am not the only one but the candy I buy is something I may snack on if I feel up for it, but I get a regular mixed bag but will also get something without nuts obviously in them(like mixed chocolate & Skittles or starburst) so I do have a sign I tactically aquired that says something like let me know if you have an allergy & usually get the combo how much are u giving me? well since you asked you get 1! well what kind? the free kind, what kind if I am allergic? the none kind(but I have had very respectful kids and parents be appreciative that they get nut free candy or an attempt is made vs something stupid). Before the pandemic I used to put the bucket on a table and have kids grab it and be like just take one till some were legit dinks grabbing handfuls so the slide is kind of neat but if a kid is respectful I usually give them 1-3 pieces(I live in middle of suburbs I avg giving out like 500 pieces) Like I said I don't want to sound like a prick nor.scrooge but some of these kids and parents need a dose of reality like honestly be happy with something be happy the complete stranger not only spent their hard earned money on strangers to be happy for one night but they took the time to do soz also even though I do have adult candy it's a night for the younger kids and at some age if mentally sound you need to do some else!

Goodnites11

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
I went trick or treating every year growing up. One year, I went with a couple friends and were out for several hours. By the time we were heading back, my bladder was bursting. I made it to the bathroom, but couldn’t get my pants button done fast enough and peed myself. Ended up patting my jeans dry, then going back to eat candy with my friends (neither of whom said anything)