Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I was eating at the dinner table in front of the window at night and the curtains were closed, good quality thick curtains in fact, there is a street lamp in front of the house.

A group of girls walked past the window and I heard laughing, wtf! Did they see me or something!? How did they do that!?

- - - Updated - - -

They didn't sound like they were mocking, they just giggled and nobody shouted anything and my brother came through the door in a huff and went straight to bed, I am a bit scared now, if my brother has seen anything, I will just say it's a harmless thing I am doing and I honestly didn't think they would see.

MolicareMan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Private
If your curtains were closed they probably didn't see anything. They might have simply been giggling over a joke one of them told.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I was eating with a bib and soppy cup!

- - - Updated - - -

Why only proberly!?

babycakes

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I wouldn't worry about the girls seeing anything as MolicareMan said. If your brother came through the front door in a huff then maybe the girls were laughing at some interaction he had with them.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other

Hi

Yes they did and they tock photos.

I sorry, I a meany. It was just to big Red and shiny. So Of course I had to push it.

How long do I have to spend in the naughty corner.

In all seriousness if your curtains were closed They probably didn't see you. I will probably just laughing at something completely different And what you were doing.

A bit like you going to the swings early in the morning early in the morning. You got worried over that. And Nothing came of it. So i really shouldn't worry about this either.

Sisi

alwayz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have a secluded deck on the back of my house I anted to get some sun on my legs so I went out to my lounge chair wearing a diaper and a camisole, I got my tan happy, happy, happy

LeoLeo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
They likely didn't see anything. Wouldn't think much of it.

MagicMeow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
in my opinion its not a calming habit to assume other people are laughing at you in general, also you did mention these are girls (im picturing a group of youthful boisterous females)..so... loud laughter is pretty normal.

I think your safe!! especially if the curtains are thick. also if people are by a spot of light surrounded by dark areas, they become even more unable to pierce that darkness, this is because a persons eyes who are under a street light or who have a flashlight, adjust to take in the amount of light the the light source produces.

all in all, I think your A-ok

Sheepies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
If the curtains were closed I REALLY doubt they saw you.
Like everyone else is saying, they were probably laughing at a joke one of them told.
Very common among groups of friends.

Also I'd imagine if they were laughing at you they probably would have stopped for a moment at your window to get a look inside.
I don't know about you, but looking through someone's covered window is not one of my first instincts when passing by a house.

Status
Not open for further replies.