Did I get a special pack or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Okay, I'm a little baffled.

Friday, I got a pack of pampers cruisers size 7. I didn't expect too much out of them. They're a very tight fit on me, but they fit, and I was pleased.

I used three or four already and I'm a little shocked. I wetted one about 3 times, and it didn't leak at all! I was expecting it to leak on the first time. And I don't mean light wettings.

My question is, did pampers up their absorbency, or did I get a special pack or something? :confused:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
that's pretty much how they were when I bought some right after they came out. Of course despite them barely "fitting" me I am still sticking with adult diapers.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
what size waist will these fit up to?

about 30 or 32. but they barely fit and I really wouldn't recommend them to anyone over 6 years old. Oh also the size of your thighs counts too. The leg holes are well designed for a baby/toddler not a teenager/adult.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Baby diapers are pretty absorbant guys... just don't flood them.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
I couldn't get the #7s to fit my waist and hips (32/36), but I didn't try to pre-stretch them which may have helped. Their great absorbency must be the reason some members like to use them as stuffers.

Wish they would have fit me.:frown:

~Pramrider

Honeywell6180

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
about 30 or 32. but they barely fit and I really wouldn't recommend them to anyone over 6 years old. Oh also the size of your thighs counts too. The leg holes are well designed for a baby/toddler not a teenager/adult.

I also wouldn't bother with a Depends male "guard" either. They just don't have the absorbency of a Cruisers 7 and are very uncomfortable. Besides, the Pampers will stay in place without that awful big center tape strip you see on the Depends. Why should anybody have to lug around a HUGE full-sized adult "brief" when they don't have to? I hear that Proctor & Gamble stock is a good buy these days.

Honeywell6180

Status
Not open for further replies.