Did anyone wear diapers at college?

Very infrequently when I lived in the dorms but after I moved off campus I would wear almost all the time.

I’d go to swim practice at 5 am get home and put on an m3 or m4 then go to class, work, tutoring, etc. I’d either change in this one hidden bathroom in the library or when I got home for dinner. Then I’d would study in a fresh dip till around midnight.

Very seldom was I able to diaper up in college. I waited until I came home on holidays and the summer when mom let me wear my old diapers and rubber pants she had saved when i left for university. I'd wear them at night and wet my bed like I always liked to do.

Wore 24/7 in college and loved every minute of it. I even wore around my roommate (though always under clothing), who, I came to find out was a fellow DL, too...but that is where the fairy tale ended with him...he was a drug user and we did not get along. Once he got the boot, I had a roommate for a brief period after that, but soon moved into my own apartment and it was pure bliss. I was able to stash my diapers out in the open, and had packages off them along the wall and in a closet of all varieties. I wore multiple diapers to my longer class and sometimes still leaked. I went to a big school and didn't care what anybody thought. I would often take public transportation in multiple thick diapers, too. I wasn't trying to flaunt it at all, it was just what made my insecurities go away, and helped ensure that I wouldn't have to change in public too often, if it could be avoided. The advantages of not having to get up during an exam or miss any of class to go to the loo were also nice.

Reactions: WillFord384
bambinobaby said:
Wore 24/7 in college and loved every minute of it. I even wore around my roommate (though always under clothing), who, I came to find out was a fellow DL, too...but that is where the fairy tale ended with him...he was a drug user and we did not get along. Once he got the boot, I had a roommate for a brief period after that, but soon moved into my own apartment and it was pure bliss. I was able to stash my diapers out in the open, and had packages off them along the wall and in a closet of all varieties. I wore multiple diapers to my longer class and sometimes still leaked. I went to a big school and didn't care what anybody thought. I would often take public transportation in multiple thick diapers, too. I wasn't trying to flaunt it at all, it was just what made my insecurities go away, and helped ensure that I wouldn't have to change in public too often, if it could be avoided. The advantages of not having to get up during an exam or miss any of class to go to the loo were also nice.
Sorry, I don't understand what made your insecurities went away. Can you dig it please?

I had a period of doing this at one point, but it didn't last long.

I sure did! My freshman year of college was in 2006. I remember ordering from what was then a brand newly launched ABDL diaper website —> Bambino Diapers. I remember being so excited but scared at the same time. I can’t believe that’s been 15 years already.

Last edited:
I would wear Goodnites in class and for labs. It was convenient and never interfered since I wasn't on campus for long periods of time. It was pretty neat.

Colin said:
Sorry, I don't understand what made your insecurities went away. Can you dig it please?

The comfort of knowing that I was thickly diapered and protected. Knowing that whatever the outside world threw at me, I still had my diapers. I had something that made me unique. That was a soft, cushiony friend, and would be there for me no matter what through thick (pun intended) and (hopefully not) thin.

Reactions: WillFord384
Oh, hell yes. Wore every chance I got. Went on dates while wearing a diaper. Went on excursions wearing diapers. That's what a DL does :)

I didn't. When I was in college, my ABDL activities had not yet really taken off so I never even thought about it. Looking back, there were a few classes I could have used a diaper!

It took me a few years to realize that I did not have any desire to wear the year I was on campus. Not sure if I was just in a good place emotionally, if I was just to busy between a full schedule and a full time job, or what, but it is the only time in my life (I’m in my 50’s now) where I didn’t think about diapers at all. Curious...

messydiaper said:
Oh, hell yes. Wore every chance I got. Went on dates while wearing a diaper. Went on excursions wearing diapers. That's what a DL does :)
I did the same. Lol!!

I went back to school this past fall and I wear a diaper almost everyday. I feel naughty knowing I’m wearing a diaper while attending class.

My diaper wearing really took off when I was in college and pretty much on my own. I wore to class periodically and would often spend a lot of time out and about in them.

I wore Bambinos to community college often!

For a few semesters I had a class with someone who I eventually dated for a while. She was the first person that I ever told about wearing diapers. I often wore to classes but not all the time. She would find subtle ways to check and see. No one ever knew, their were moments I was worried others would see. As far as I know no one did. If they had no one ever said anything. We eventually dated for 2 years or so.

Reactions: TigerDL and WillFord384
No I didn't. However; I did have fun peeing on various rugs while I was in college. (closets, bedrooms, etc) Nobody knows I was doing it. it was a bit daring but I had fun, felt like I was being naughty.

Aside from one time in high school, I didn't start buying diapers until I was in college. It was the first real time I had the chance to, since I didn't have to deal with parents and I was withing walking distance of the pharmacy. So I periodically got Goodnites or the store-brand equivalent. I only wore them in my room, though. Never to class.

Heck yeah - but not by initial desire. I wore protective undergarments at night until I was about 11 and then had very few nighttime accidents through age 17 (made high school much better for me). My first week in college it all came back and I have mentioned it in posts previously in detail but an understanding dorm mate and dorm counselor helped me decide that wearing cloth diapers and plastic underpants were the best option for me so as not to have to wake up to wet sheets each night.

My sense of security at night wearing protection helped me a lot and even in my personal relationships I had no problems telling of my nighttime requirement. Almost everyone I informed accepted my need of wearing cloth diapers and plastic underpants at night and it made me put it in better perspective with my other college issues.

Back