Did anyone ever know a Timmysworld(93)/is anyone here Timmysworld(93)

Status
Not open for further replies.

endersdragon34

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Long story short I started a project to look for old friends, and one of the best friends I am still having a really hard time finding is Timmysworld93. He seems to have just disappeared without a trace so I was wondering if any of you might have known him and might have kept in touch with him.

P.S. If this is inappropriate you can just delete it.

Your question is certainly appropriate, I think, but I don't recall him in a long time, or at all. I don't think he's been on in years.

I think you are right, he was more on TBN anyway, and of course that website died.

endersdragon34 said:
Long story short I started a project to look for old friends, and one of the best friends I am still having a really hard time finding is Timmysworld93. He seems to have just disappeared without a trace so I was wondering if any of you might have known him and might have kept in touch with him.
Not a username I'm familiar with. You sure it's correct? Google finds 0 hits for 'timmysworld93,' which would be quite remarkable if it was a username in use on any ABDL forum in recent history. Generally, disappearing without a trace is seriously hard. If somebody had ever quoted one of his posts anywhere, Google or another search engine would probably pop it right up, even if he'd subsequently changed his username, been banned, etc.

Not familiar with TBN. I suppose you're referring to some site or other resource that is no longer active? If it was a web site, there's a slim chance you might find some clues in the Wayback Machine, but it's got serious limits.

Last edited:
what site was he on, have you done a wayback search to see if he had any other contact info?

rennecfox said:
what site was he on, have you done a wayback search to see if he had any other contact info?
TBN, tried, just found that I think he was called Timmy there. Timmy is such a generic name, so yea, Timmysworld is what he went by on AIM and YIM.

Cottontail said:
Not a username I'm familiar with. You sure it's correct? Google finds 0 hits for 'timmysworld93,' which would be quite remarkable if it was a username in use on any ABDL forum in recent history. Generally, disappearing without a trace is seriously hard. If somebody had ever quoted one of his posts anywhere, Google or another search engine would probably pop it right up, even if he'd subsequently changed his username, been banned, etc.

Not familiar with TBN. I suppose you're referring to some site or other resource that is no longer active? If it was a web site, there's a slim chance you might find some clues in the Wayback Machine, but it's got serious limits.
TBN is teenbabynet, a website that died a few years back. And yea, totally disappearing is odd which is why I am not sure how he did it. It is still sorta up as thebabynet but impossible to log into as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
Also tried doing searches for Timmysworld with things like ABDL, diaper, and the like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back