Did any pink adult diapers existed before DC Amor came out?

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I think that DC Amor might had been the world's first ABDL diaper that's primarily pink (correct me if I'm wrong), but before that came out, did any adult diapers (ABDL or non-ABDL) that are primarily pink ever existed for those who wanted to wear pink diapers?

I think you maybe right ! Didn't they have some cute little kitties on them ??
I have wore them in the pass but it been to long ago to remember that for sure !

For those who haven't seen them:

Diaper Connoisseur Amor (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Reactions: PaddedRita
Anyone have photos of the OG design, hot take it liked the OG design better.

Just a note: there where also 'DC Idyl' diapers, which where baby blue in color.

Reactions: WillFord384
Really like how they look , just so cute with the kitties on them !

There were some that were pink because colored diapers have always existed. I have seen yellow diapers, blue, Peach color, green.

BTW, are DC amor diapers still around?

I wore them once and the odor control was terrible.

Is there a website out there that sells these? I tried to Google it but it gave me no website that sells them.

before the dc amor had 90s furry/disney style kittens on them they had an anime girl wearing a skirt/petticoat combo on them here are some photos of them

they probally got a c&d from the original artist/mangaka (thats just my theory though)

as for the answer of pink diapers before the dc amors they didn't have pink diapers back then but they did have pink hello kitty pull ups in japan back in 2014 or so

15079544629_b6a4146f30_c.jpgAnime_Diaper.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384
Old meets new:
IMG_20230217_141456294-01.jpeg
Indaslip lilac (up to mid-noughties) beside a contemporary pink Megamax.
I can't remember seeing actual, full-blooded-pink [non-baby] dispy throughout the 90s and 00s, but there some close calls. The above was the prettiest.
Because of the translucency of the plastic, they often look pastel-pink under certain light.

Reactions: OscarS and WillFord384
I really wish they would do a relaunch of the Amor Diapers because they make me look like a cute little Padded Pop-Rock Star Divo.

Back