diapr checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in hospital once a few years ago, it was an psychiatric hospital for people with intellectual disabilities (I'm diagnosed with a ID) Sometimes they have more severely disabled people with intellectual disabilities in there needing extra support. There was this guy slightly older then me with a pretty severe ID, doubly incontinent, unable to talk, flapping his arms, he could walk though. One time in the day room one of the nursing assistants would pulled the back on his sweat pants and pulled his nappy back to check if he did a bowel movement. I thought it was pretty shocking but would of loved it to happen to me.

Reactions: Rezzu
hanbanan said:
OMG my mom did that too! She’d pat my butt and check to see if I was ready for bed. As I got older, she trusted me to do it myself
She would also get up when my dad got up for work at 3 am and check my diaper and also change me even when I was 10 and I would wake up in the morning wearing another wet diaper especially during to weekend and school holidays.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and Rezzu
Boopa said:
Not as an adult. But being a bedwetter when I was younger, I had to do diaper checks until I was 12-13. I was always expected to have my diaper on 1-2hrs before bed, and then by the time I went to bed, I'd have to show them that I was diapered. Then by morning, they would ask if I was wet or dry and I was expected to show my diaper. It was nothing more than quickly pulling down my shorts to show my diaper. But it was definitely embarrassing
Sounds exactly like my childhood. My Dad would give me random diaper checks all the time. He would pull my shorts down around my ankles to check my diaper to see if it needed changing. He didn't care if anyone saw or how much it embarrassed me. At home in the evening, I wasn't allowed to wear pants in order to keep my diaper visible so my Dad could supposedly easily see when I needed a diaper change. Had my diaper checked before bed and again in the morning. And had diaper inspections before and after school too. Only my Dad or Uncle were allowed to check and change my diapers. Needed to wear diapers all the time until I was 16, so it definitely became more embarrassing the older I got.

Last edited:
Reactions: 49beachdipe, Hunter185, GoodnitesXL21 and 1 other person
I just check myself. I don't have to too often. I only have to if I feel like I might be pointed off center. I'll pull my pants down at the bathroom mirror to see the grayish wetness discoloration at the lower front of my diaper buldge. If it's uneven, I'll adjust to avoid possible leaks.

My wife generally pats my bottom and it I’m real wet suggests a change.

diapermesser123 said:
how do you get your diaper checked what is your favorite method. what about bublic what do you do there?
Never ask any member of the bublic to check your diaper.

Frungie said:
What if you're messy and she puts her hand down the back of your diaper?
She knows when I have messed in my diaper because we agreed several years ago that I would only mess in my diapers when she gives me permission. But when she does, she does check the back of my diapers after a while to see how messy I am and if I should be changed.

Reactions: KrankyPants
My mom or my caregiver checks me every 2 or 3 hours. She cares also about my "body language". It seems my limbs move "strongly" when I'm (badly) wet even I can't notice if I am or not.
P.S. sorry for my awful english...

Reactions: cprdr and chrischrischris
AlmostHelBent said:
Never ask any member of the bublic to check your diaper.
i mean does anyone check you in public

Well, not in public...
At home IF I notice myself (a lot of times I do, but not 100% of the times) I will say something, if it's been an unusually long time I generally get asked if my diaper needs to be changed - knowing I don't always notice it, if I answer in the negitive, I get Are you sure? Maybe I better check so we know with absolute certainty. The a finger goes up under the elastic of my PUL pants on the leg to feel inside my diaper - if nothing is felt it happens again at the waist. Just to finish it off either tap on sniff my bottom (sometimes both).

PaddedInEastvale said:
Damn, am I allowed to say some of these diaper check methods you guys get got me aroused? Unfortunately, if I’m diapered around my wife (which isn’t often) she will then avoid me like the plague. She will never ever touch my diaper for a check or otherwise. It sucks knowing that i will die never having been fully accepted by my wife.
I share your pain. Whilst i feel your situation to be some what worse than mine having read a few of your previous posts, my girlfriend also wants nothing to really do with my kink. She doesn’t hate it but just openly says she wants no part in it.
I am incredibly envious of all these people who get such treatment from their partners 😩
Unfortunately it will always have to remain a dream…

diaper checks are my favourite. Mommy will sometimes ask me directly, sometimes she just gives me ‘that look’ with a raised eyebrow. Other times she will just place her finger into the leg cuff to check, or she will lift my skirt to have a proper look. Usually if we are out she is more discreet, but loves to make me blush by asking me things like “have you got anything you want to tell me?” We never include or embarrass other people though as that would be rude, but She will use their presence to humiliate me if I have been bratty at all.

Reactions: slipperywhenwet, DiaperVapor, TigerDL and 4 others
babyann said:
diaper checks are my favourite. Mommy will sometimes ask me directly, sometimes she just gives me ‘that look’ with a raised eyebrow. Other times she will just place her finger into the leg cuff to check, or she will lift my skirt to have a proper look. Usually if we are out she is more discreet, but loves to make me blush by asking me things like “have you got anything you want to tell me?” We never include or embarrass other people though as that would be rude, but She will use their presence to humiliate me if I have been bratty at all.
Ann----bratty?? Well, if so, you deserve a bit of humiliation young lady!! lol

• Wow
Reactions: nwm and babyann
I personally do my diaper check myself but as a kid my mom would pat me down then look in my pants.

Reactions: KrankyPants
Sweetwheelie81 said:
That would be my fantasy dream of diaper check. Never have someone to check if I’m wet.
My former lady friend (with CP) totally LOVED 'diaper checks'. Intimate -- erotic !

Reactions: Sweetwheelie81
I’ve never had a diaper check as an adult, but I used to watch a childhood friends mother check his 5 year old brothers diaper involuntarily and in front of company by pulling out the rear wasteland and looking inside. If he was dry she’d give him a quick pat on the butt and tell him to go play.

At this point, if someone even needed to check my diaper, I’m nowhere near ready for a change. I waddle noticeably and poke my butt out to navigate the bulge between my legs so it would be pretty obvious. The sag is also a dead giveaway.

Reactions: hanbanan
i just randomly look at the indicator line

passion4life said:
Ann----bratty?? Well, if so, you deserve a bit of humiliation young lady!! lol
To this day I can be a bit of a brat, and otherwise "misbehave" myself :devilish:, but dealt with privately (well occasionally others around, but those people are aware of most if not all of the situation in general, not just that incident.).
And o.k. that is fine - but the way that is worded...(yes I do see the lol)
:unsure::cautious:🍼

When I wake in the morning my fingers usually go just inside the waistband in the rear of my plastic pants to see how wet my diaper is there. That’s what I love about cloth diapers, that they wick moisture throughout the whole diaper so well. They aren’t thoroughly soaked until they’re wet all the way up the backside. I’m not sure how I would feel about someone checking my diaper on their terms….but I may be willing to find out someday.

Reactions: Babyboyzen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back