Status
Not open for further replies.

diapermesser123

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
how do you get your diaper checked what is your favorite method. what about bublic what do you do there?

Reactions: Diapercutie
My G/F asks me f I need a change.
It’s one of the things I’d like to happen to improve our time in the kink, checking my nappy by putting a finger up the leg cuff without asking would be a dream come true

Unfortunately, I have to check my own. However, I CRAVE someone to check me regularly. perhaps in time.

Reactions: Beachbum, valsroom, DiaperVapor and 2 others
My girlfriend starts by poking the front of my diaper then running her fingers around the leg holes and for the back she'll either pull back on the waist band or rub the back and give it a quick sniff

• Love
Reactions: Diaperfreak and Chosen
Omg sounds like a dream

• Love
Reactions: Safari and Chosen
My mom used to check my diaper when i was a kid back then by visually looking at the front or asking me if my diaper is wet , if for fantasy wise i would say my diaper checker would ask me to pants off and stand wide legged to look and feel my diaper for sagginess .

• Love
Reactions: Safari, Chosen, DiaperVapor and 5 others
My wife used to check me.
She'd typically do it every 3-4 hours or before leaving the house or before bed. She'd wait until I was walking by her and say "diaper check?" Then she'd take me by the shoulders to turn me around and would pull out the back while pressing forward on my back. If I was clean, she'd turn me back facing her and would undo my pants to feel the front for squishiness or put in fingers in through the leg band.

My wife will just touch or squeeze the front of my diaper to see if I needed my diaper changed. I would love to have her finger check by the leg openings. That would be awesome.

I do love the idea of being checked, but we're just not there yet. My wife has only seen actual evidence of me wearing this weekend, but we'll baby step our way there eventually. 💖

Reactions: Chosen and TigerDL
When i get out of the car i always pull my pants up that are sagging some do to my pistol but also i am fat and have a diaper too. 😁😁. But when I pull my pants up I will ask the wife if it looks right. Like its all up no huge sagging so she helps me some what I guess to makes sure my pants are up and a T shirt tail is down and all that good stuff. And she will help anytime I have ever asked with changes all Though i take very little advantage of or rarely play that card because she sucks at it.🤣 But I am going to have to start teaching her some tricks so she can get good at it. Because if i become dependent on her right now there are some super wet sheets in my near future for sure. I worn a diper to bed evernight we have been together with the exceptions of a few times i had a floey in place. So she has had the opportunity to learn. But i never wanted her involved to much to be honest. She is having her bladder betray her now some later in life so she understands a lot more now. Not that she ever made me feel anyhring but safe. She is my best friend I was never a real AB DL growing up but i was a incontinent younman trying to please a 18 yr old wife very hot wife😁. So i always kept dispers out of the sex life as muvh as possible. Sorry i ate a really good gummy and it took over.🤣🤣 I hope I didnt go to gar over. 🤣

While my diaper check is now performed by myself, when I was a kid my mom would often ask me to pull up my dress/skirt or pull down my pants. She’d feel me to see how wet I was, and she always knew when I wet. I guess I waddled

Reactions: DiaperVapor, Lyric, GoodnitesXL21 and 1 other person
Not as an adult. But being a bedwetter when I was younger, I had to do diaper checks until I was 12-13. I was always expected to have my diaper on 1-2hrs before bed, and then by the time I went to bed, I'd have to show them that I was diapered. Then by morning, they would ask if I was wet or dry and I was expected to show my diaper. It was nothing more than quickly pulling down my shorts to show my diaper. But it was definitely embarrassing

Reactions: DiaperGuy08 and GoodnitesXL21
My girlfriend usually pats my butt or peeks in my pants.

• Love
Reactions: Chosen and GoodnitesXL21
My fiancée checks me fairly often, usually either by squeezing me in my crotch, or putting her hand down the front or back under my diaper. I only wear cloth prefolds so she can quickly tell how wet I am if my diaper is wet all the up the back of my diaper or my front over my tummy.

Reactions: KrankyPants
Lyric said:
My fiancée checks me fairly often, usually either by squeezing me in my crotch, or putting her hand down the front or back under my diaper. I only wear cloth prefolds so she can quickly tell how wet I am if my diaper is wet all the up the back of my diaper or my front over my tummy.
What if you're messy and she puts her hand down the back of your diaper?

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperVapor, TigerDL, KrankyPants and 1 other person
My fiance will poke my diaper in the morning and ask if I'm wet. Growing up my mom would pinch my butt after my shower to see if I had my pullup on for bed.

• Love
Reactions: Chosen, DiaperVapor, KrankyPants and 3 others
Babybear2006 said:
My fiance will poke my diaper in the morning and ask if I'm wet. Growing up my mom would pinch my butt after my shower to see if I had my pullup on for bed.
OMG my mom did that too! She’d pat my butt and check to see if I was ready for bed. As I got older, she trusted me to do it myself

Reactions: KrankyPants, GoodnitesXL21 and Babybear2006
That would be my fantasy dream of diaper check. Never have someone to check if I’m wet.

• Love
Reactions: Chosen, DiaperVapor, Andrewgdfw and 1 other person
Damn, am I allowed to say some of these diaper check methods you guys get got me aroused? Unfortunately, if I’m diapered around my wife (which isn’t often) she will then avoid me like the plague. She will never ever touch my diaper for a check or otherwise. It sucks knowing that i will die never having been fully accepted by my wife.

• Sad
Reactions: tam1623, Chosen, WABX and 5 others
Although I'm not an AB I enjoy sharing nappy time when possible, and having someone change me and look after my nappy routine is a special treat. All kinds of nappy checks are fun but my favourite is being checked for mess when it's not clear whether I've done one or not. Sometimes it's obvious because I'm smelly or there's a bulge in the seat of my jeans, although even then it can be worth a look down the back to see what's in there and how urgently it needs changing.

The real magic happens when I've been seen trying for a poo, e.g. squatting down, standing with my legs apart, having to stop while walking, straining and grunting etc, but then not been smelly. I might be asked whether anything happened and whether I've finished, but regardless of what answer I give, it's usually a cue for my jeans to be unbuttoned and the back of the nappy pulled open for a careful look for evidence. It's pretty cool when we're both surprised that there is something in there after all.

• Love
Reactions: EternalBaby94, Chosen, sinceiwassmall and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back