Diaperspace.com what you all think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohbearboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I want see what all you think of this ABDL site to me there alot sicko and freaky people on there video are sick also people over alot rude and just plain crazy to me .

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
It makes me cry that DLTown was let go of. It makes perfect sense why Shannon gave it up, but it was a ABDL social networking site that didn't suck... Diaperspace is fail... It can kiss my padded butt and enjoy it as the highlight of it's pathetic life.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I used to go on there some, but now I rarely do. I removed a bunch of people from my friends list, because they were just creepy, and there are some people that just won't stop trying to add me back

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I only go to other sites (mainly daily and deeker's) for stories and many of those are just well for what they are most likely written for. Also yes, deeker's does actually have a few non man on boy stories. Best of which is the kip napped story from like 1998 or 1999.

CrazyCanuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
From the 5 or so minutes I spent on the sire, I disliked it...I've always hated site that restrict members to 18+, they always tend to focus too much on the sexual aspect of things

Kevin

Poohbearboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Yeah right there is alot sexual stuff there made me sick everytime click some thing it sexuall on there in some way.

Poohbearboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Yeah notic this commuunity more friendler and got nice group people that don't see most ABDL sites.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I go there from time to time. But not as much since I found this community. I find adisc much more informative, and there is a general sense of "community" here that diaperspace lacks.

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'd be surprised if diaperspace had ANYTHING worth going there for...

B

Butterfly Mage

I had an account briefly before finding this site. Basically there are hardly ever any new posts. Like, one or two per month. I haven't dropped by for several months because there's basically no point.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
not really a fan myself.

but to be honest, i really do miss dltown:(:(:(

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Makes me think of the difference between a site and a community. :)

ADISC is an *BDL (and more) community.

Diaperspace is an ABDL site.

At least, that's how I define it. ^_^

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
We have an account there... but don't log in much. Too many HNGs on there... and the locals we have tried to contact never responded to us.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I was on DS a few months after it opened, I left after they perma-banned members of one of my other sites even though the other site advertised and donated a few hundred bucks to the effort. Even before I left I discovered its a nice place to argue, aside from that it has the same bunch of rumors as the dailydiapers.com chat.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I made an account there, but I only logged in there two or three times. I'm not really a fan of the website. I just logged back in right now because I was bored, and now I think I like the site even less. Around the time of my birthday some random person I don't know posted on my profile saying they have the same birthday as me. What I'd like to know is where he found my birthday on there, because I don't have it showing up in my profile as far as I can tell. Can just any random person see when someone's birthday is on DS without their permission?

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I've gone onto the site before, and glanced around, but there wasn't really anything at all that made me want to stay. I don't do too many of the "Social Networking" sites, and especially for just a specific topic and such, I only need one home. So I'll stay here, and be happy =D

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I made an account there, but I only logged in there two or three times. I'm not really a fan of the website. I just logged back in right now because I was bored, and now I think I like the site even less. Around the time of my birthday some random person I don't know posted on my profile saying they have the same birthday as me. What I'd like to know is where he found my birthday on there, because I don't have it showing up in my profile as far as I can tell. Can just any random person see when someone's birthday is on DS without their permission?

If it's like Myspace, then a candle appears next to your name on your birthday. I'm guessing that's how they know. They can't find out your birthday otherwise, unless it's obvious, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.