Diapers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm sick of being without them. My dad handed me 80 bucks today. I am getting my cash from some other affiliate sites online, which will give me a total of 109$.
I want to get some diapers, I am pretty sure i can get away with ordering online. My dad never checks my packages when I have something ordered. He would never clean my room for me, and he never snoops in my room, I think im good to go. I usually order computer parts so, I'll just use that as a excuse. My sister knows now, so I might incorporate her help into this somehow.
I checked the wiki, I wanted to get a bag of 8 bambinos, but I'm not sure, I want to see what the community recommends i do first, as this is my first diaper purchase.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It would probably be best not to ask for your sister's help...I don't know if you should buy 8 Bambino's or buy more of some other diaper

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Yea, I thought about it and decided not to ask my sister, anyways, I was just brainstormin'

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I ve found the best way is to just plan your orders when i used to live at home with my family, i always ordered with a company that would provide next day delivery so i can plan a day when i was home alone, you might also want to look out for nosey neigbours, so maybe look at getting from a company that packs their products in plain packaging or discreet packkaging, alot of companys are also ABDL friendly and will only be too happy to answer any questions.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Buy secure X-plus instead of Bambino... same diaper... lower price. Or if you are just ordering a few... check Amazon.com... they have all sorts of products from all the major manufacturers available by the bag at discount prices.

If you want a good thick babyish diaper try the Abri-form X-plus. It's a favorite of AB/DLs worldwide.

renround

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i wouldn't involve my sister, and i'd defiantly get some bambinos! i cant wait till i can move out im going to order those first.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well, I live in the middle of no where, No neighbors for 2 miles so I'm good with the neighbors thing.

Which is better Abena Abr-form or secure x pluses?

Last edited:

tiger2

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
abriforms are, according to a fair few of my tb friends, the better diaper.
bambinos are pretty exspensive and though good, if it's your first time you would be better buying a few more of a lesser type.
but thats just my belief....

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
I've never tried any of the brands listed above, but all I know is that for now it's best you go for quantity instead of quality, being a poor home-dwelling infantilist (not meant negative) :p. Leave the bambinos for another time, with 2 dollars per diaper, sometimes more, they're the most expensive ones out there! That's just what I think though, be free to pick any kind you want

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was looking at getting my frist adult diaper, and all I did was emailed around the company's asking for a sample.
I think my email went a little like this.

I would like to order Abri-form med Plus Product Code: 4166
Or at least I would like a Sample to make sure this would the best product for me.

How would I go about doing this?

Regards,
2 Days later I received a parcel from this company.
So my advice is, drop them a Email just asking you are interested in purchasing them but would like a sample to see if they would be the right thing for you.

redtails

Banned
Role
I was looking at getting my frist adult diaper, and all I did was emailed around the company's asking for a sample.
I think my email went a little like this.

2 Days later I received a parcel from this company.
So my advice is, drop them a Email just asking you are interested in purchasing them but would like a sample to see if they would be the right thing for you.
That sounds like some good advice, but I must ask you if you've received any more mail from that after that, like ads about their products. If they send diaper related ads at later dates, it might be very inconvenient

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
What about dry 24/7 has anyone tried those before?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Tee hee hee.... yes we do Pojo.

If you want a great super thick diaper that can put up with whatever kind of liquid abuse you throw at it... get the Dry 24/7s. LuvsGurl has been hooked on them since they came out... our new friend Jen is using them... and (gasp) I just switched to them for nights & weekends myself. I hate to say it but I am liking them better than Secures... and for the price you just can't go wrong.

I'm a 34" waist and I wear the ones listed on the website as Small/Medium (the blue ones). The fit is very secure and very comfortable. I tried the Medium/Large (purple) and it swallowed me whole. So don't go by the sizes they have listed on their website... they are sized just like any other diaper brand I've ever tried.

If you want something super thick & thirsty that you can put on and not have to worry about chaning for a long time... I say get 'em. They ship from the NY area... so it's much faster than other places that ship from California... and from what I've read the sale price on a case isn't going to last forever... so try 'em while you can.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
and from what I've read the sale price on a case isn't going to last forever... so try 'em while you can.
yes thats the problem :sad:

1. dont have the money
2. dont have the means of shipping
3. too much

Last edited:

redtails

Banned
Role
yes thats the problem :sad:

1. dont have the money
2. dont have the means of shipping
3. too much
Don't worry too much Betagame :), good offers will always be made! Besides, if you're not using them every day again, the price doesn't matter that much. I guess you can compare it to buying expensive wine: you wouldn't drink it every day, it's the quality that matters

tiger2

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
betagame
there not amazing, but id still say, give drynites a go.
there better then nothing, just steer clear of depends...

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If you want the heavy duty stuff, yeah. Abena, Secures and Bambinos would be your preferred stuff. They will be slightly more costly, but they are good for what they are meant to do. And it will feel very much more comfortable than others.

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That sounds like some good advice, but I must ask you if you've received any more mail from that after that, like ads about their products. If they send diaper related ads at later dates, it might be very inconvenient
Sorry about the long delay in getting back to you
No Never, they have never send me anything since, just today I got a sample pack of abri-forms, then I emailed them and said they didnt hold as much as I thought so they are sending me a WHOLE pack to say sorry. So yeah its been good, and they are very discret , like everything comes in plan packaging, and my mum does ask what it is, and since I love online auction sites and have a small side business going with computer parts I work around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.