Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
ok... here we go....

extra points if you post a pic of the type you wore....

S

soren456

I can only guess.

Pampers is my guess.

(But I also think they had a diaper service, which would mean cloth.)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Definitely cloth when I was very young. I also picked Pampers and Huggies just as a guess, it would have been one or the other or both.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
ok... here we go....

extra points if you post a pic of the type you wore....
i don't need to post a picture since you have one in your avatar. if i'm not mistaken, those are the exact diapers i wore as a baby: plain white huggies. i also occasionally wore cloth diapers.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Cloth when I was very very little - and then pampers. I don't remember wearing but I remember seeing the boxes of pampers around. Can't remember wearing in the slightest - except for the boxes themselves. Odd really!

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
We were so poor when I was a baby that my mother says the next door neighbor was buying her cases of pampers to use on me, I was the only one of 4 children to use disposables.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
For the life of me I haven't a clue what I wore. I never saw any lying around when I was older and I never asked as I just think it would have been awkward to ask my parents what kind of diapers I wore when I was a kid, so I never asked.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am a Baby Boomer so I wore cloth diapers and plastic pants. By the time I had stopped wetting my bed at age 9 Pampers were just coming out.:smile:

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
There's pictures of me in all 3 of the North American-brand diapers (Luvs, Huggies, Pampers -- in that order in age!) And as well as cloth diapers (coincidently, all were of me at night and getting ready for bed in my pajamas!).

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I know I wore Huggies plain white diapers, and I strongly suspect that I wore pampers fairly often, so yeah, there you go.

Role
Diaper Lover
cloth I think, not that it really mattered since i only wore them upto like 1 year old :/

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I know for sure I wore Huggies. Don't know about others since I don't remember wearing at all. They didn't have such elaborate patterns back in the 80's as they do today so it's harder to tell from my baby pictures. But I do know every photo or video of me in a diaper that I've seen has been plain white, sometimes with a design at the waist. I do remember seeing a lot of younger kids like my cousins and sister in the pink and blue design. I thought the shinyness and padded aspect looked so cool.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I wore Johnson & Johnson cloth diapers and also Pampers.

The Johnson & Johnson diapers were part of a layette that my great uncle & aunt sent to me from New York City...."designer ditees from New York" :smile1: ...and were hour-glass shaped. My mum said they fit really well, and were easy to get on me, but they sure looked funny hanging on the line! heheh

The Pampers were for long car trips. Much easier than carrying all the paraphernalia necessary for cloth diaper changes...not to mention not having to lug around wet cloth diapers!

MTC17

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wore pampers till I was like 1 and a half then my mom switched me over to luvs cause they were cheaper.

monkster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I'm not sure exactly lol.. I don't remember anything from that time of my life. I know it wasn't cloth.. I think.. probably huggies.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
some generic plastic backed things here, kinda like "white cloud" is the generic of today, prolly something from the food shelf, i do have a picture somewhere of my brother (1 year younger) with a blue disposable, again, like a generic hospital or something.

i do on the other hand remember my night time diapers, but thats it, and only a couple occasions

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I wore disposables. Huggies or Pampers, I don't remember which.. Whichever one had the green packaging at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.