Diapers with tapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Its disposing of them that freaks me out. I have a dresser,
My main concern right now, is that it will become increasingly harder to buy them, because my parents both have sumers off, and will be home, all friggin' summer. So I feel the need to stockpile. That and I realllly think ones with tapes would feel better, I'm not sure why I have such a notion, but I do.
Get a special trash bag to keep in your closet or somewhere hidden to put all the dirty diapers. When the bag is full, take it outside to the trash and hide the bag underneath another bag. Also make sure you wrap up the top of the bad with a twisty tie or something until it is full with dirty diapers and ready to be taken out so it does not stink up your room with pee or poop.

You can still get diapers with your parents around just bring them home in a back pack so they can not see them if they see you walk in the door to your room.

I've actually contenplated dragging my brothers diaper genie out, for a bit of a ressurection. Hehe.

My mom's pretty impressed with my sudden willingness to do laundry, at least mine, and hang it all up and such.

Gee mom, I'm just a good kid. What can I say?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I don't think infant diaper genies will fit adult diapers kiddo... sorry.

They do make adult diaper genies... you can find one every so often online... I want one sooo bad.

Actually, I theorize they'd fit GoodNites ... mainly cuz my brother had some serious virus-y thing. And basically couldn't hold down food. So for two weeks, it was comin' out one one or another, and beyond his control. I'm pretty sure they used it then. Lawlz. That and he didn't potty train 'til he was four. [I was 18 months, I swear this caused the fascination] and they were still using it then.

Lawlz.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Actually, I theorize they'd fit GoodNites ... mainly cuz my brother had some serious virus-y thing. And basically couldn't hold down food. So for two weeks, it was comin' out one one or another, and beyond his control. I'm pretty sure they used it then. Lawlz. That and he didn't potty train 'til he was four. [I was 18 months, I swear this caused the fascination] and they were still using it then.

Lawlz.
Ok o didnt get what you said there.
So you have a brother who is a BDL
how lucky.

No ... he's 8, my mom just refuses to get ris of anything, and if I got up the initiative, I could get to his old baby stuff ... I don't think anything of mine is in existence anymore. She tends to faavor him. Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.