Diapers with tapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What diapers can be purchased where, for what price, that also have tape.

I think ... they're called briefs?

Either way, where can I get some cheaply ... and unnoticed? heh.

Also ... is it hard to put ones with tape on yourself?

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
well for cheap assurance briefs from walmart are like $9

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Anything that says "fitted briefs" is (most likely) tape based. Where is hard to say, since you haven't given your location. Should be cheap if you get a store brand.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Just read the description of them when you buy them to make sure...Some CVS ones have tapes...Like the ones I just got Friday...I also got some other CVS ones that had velcro-like tapes

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Usually reading the package helps, they tend to tell you what exactly it is you're buying. If they don't show you what it looks like on the package. Just take your time and choose what you like best. =)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Tape on diapers are typically called fitted briefs or fitted maximum protection. Depend & Assurance are probably the two most attainable brands that still have plastic covers and tapes.

You can get Depends pretty much anywhere... from pharmacies to grocery stores. The Assurance brand is available at Wal-mart.

Taping one on yourself isn't too hard. It just takes some practice.

I typically spread the diaper out on my bed... then sit down on it. You can fasten the middle or top tapes... then stand up and adjust the rest of them for a good fit.

One thing about full diapers is they will be slightly more noticable under clothes. Goodnites are probably the best for stealth... but to me nothing beats the feeling of a properly fitting adult diaper.

E

Error404

I can advise Tena Super Plus or something of the familiar name.

Online would be your best bet if you want to get them discretely and get them delivered to the actual post office and arrange a time to collect them when sensible and safe.

Putting a diaper on yourself varies on your body, honestly, but I use the same method as Darkfinn and it works pretty successfully - Though, if you do end up getting Tenas, be SURE to get the tapes right the FIRST time, they are VERY strong and sticky, to the point that trying to move the tapes has 9/10 chance of ripping the diaper or bringing up some of the diaper with it.

I live in the middle of nowhere ... but the town over, where I am frequently, has a Meijer, Kroger, CVS, Walgreens, and about a million dollar stores.

Heh.

The not wanting to tell my location is probably just my being paranoid.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Might I suggest the Walgreens diapers. They have a cloth cover and velcro fasteners. They're really high quality... and with the velcro you can adjust it time and time again to get a perfect fit... plus they are pretty inexpensive too.

The only down side I can think of to getting adult diapers is that they come in a pretty large package. You might have a hard time concealing it... b/c goodnite packages are small compared to adult diaper ones.

Maybe take a bookbag with you so you can open the pack up and make it easier to carry.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
For the most part , any package that say's underwear are pull ons, and beiefs are tape or velcrow closures.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Yeah, I would follow DarkFinn's advice, take a back pack with you (you will have to think up a reason to tell friends/family why you carrying it), and go to CVS (least amount of shoppers so least embarassment), and I would suggest buying Depends Maximum Absorbancy Briefs, Size Small/Medium (smallest size they have since your young and probably petite). They are about 16-18 dollars a I beleive. Like double the amount some of the generic brands people have mentioned, but well worth that extra 8 dollars over the generics I think so. Good luck! Let us know how you make out with getting some!

Also I saw that you said in another thread that you have goodnites underpants and boxers already. I would suggest using up at least one of those packs before you buy another pack of diapers, so you do not run out of hiding spaces, since I assume your hidig them from family, or at least hope you are.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah, I would follow DarkFinn's advice, take a back pack with you (you will have to think up a reason to tell friends/family why you carrying it), and go to CVS (least amount of shoppers so least embarassment), and I would suggest buying Depends Maximum Absorbancy Briefs, Size Small/Medium (smallest size they have since your young and probably petite). They are about 16-18 dollars a I beleive. Like double the amount some of the generic brands people have mentioned, but well worth that extra 8 dollars over the generics I think so. Good luck! Let us know how you make out with getting some!

Also I saw that you said in another thread that you have goodnites underpants and boxers already. I would suggest using up at least one of those packs before you buy another pack of diapers, so you do not run out of hiding spaces, since I assume your hidig them from family, or at least hope you are.

Actually the CVS brands are just as good as Depends...And cheaper too...

Stashing them away without risk of being found is actually okay. Its disposing of them that freaks me out. I have a dresser, devoted entirely to doll clothes, at the age of 14, and 15 in August, this might seem a bit juvenile. But I'm a bit juvenile, and mildly saddened by the thought of stashing the loads of dolls clothes I have in some cardboard boxes in our garage ... because they're expensive dolls ... anyways. I have crammed all the clothes from one drawer into other, leaving some on top of the not so family friendly items. My mom has no real reason to go through them, and when we redo my room this summer, I'll go stash them somewhere else ...

My main concern right now, is that it will become increasingly harder to buy them, because my parents both have sumers off, and will be home, all friggin' summer. So I feel the need to stockpile. That and I realllly think ones with tapes would feel better, I'm not sure why I have such a notion, but I do.

=]

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Let's see CVS tends to cell some diapers i have seen everything from Depends to Tena but nothing of amazingly high quality. Suprisingly most walmarts you go to will tend to have a HUGE selection of diapers. In some of the walmarts i've been in there have been huge aisles filled with diapers and corresponding products. I'd say go to walmart if you want selection but keep in mind, many more watchful eyes are on you at a wal-mart and with so many people who shop there the chances of seeing someone you know is high

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I haven't seen a huge selection at Walmart...They just have Depends, some cheap no name brand, and Assurances...

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
At my wal-mart, all they have are Depends, Tena, and Assurances. Not a huge selections if you ask me.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
They have a huge stock, but not usually a huge selection.

Haha, WalMart is frequented by too many people I could potentially know ... that and its a good half an hour drive and we're rarely there.

XD

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Some advice on buying a pack of diapers. When the diapers are in the pack, they're compressed and take up less space in a backpack. If you were to take them out, they expand a lil bit, making them harder to transport.

So if you can find a way to conceal the package, keep it that way.

But at the same time, sometimes you can shove more into a small space, without the packaging, a round peg for a square hole if you will ... =]

Status
Not open for further replies.