Diapers while drinking?

Cheesycake

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
So, for those of us that drink we know that alcohol makes us pee more.

One of the few times I've worn diapers (I don't do it much) I drank that night, and went through about 5 or so of them really fast. Now, in my case I only had the standard Tena pullups you can buy in stores, so I'm wondering how other brands fared.

Overall, share your experiences with drinking in diapers if you have any, I've love to hear them.

Mega max with a abena boost booster insert .... several pitchers of beer and some shots and several bottles of water no problem for 5 hours ...well sort of got very heavy have my onesie a work out but no leaks being incon I still have to live a little 😆

Reactions: abdilly, ChrisK and perlFerret
I would recommend better dry nights. They handle well when drinking alcohol.

Reactions: BigKid25 and HappyCamper
I'm kinda a lightweight on drinking, I like to sometimes relax, but not get "plastered", although when I was way younger, I have stories. I'm sure many do!
But for those that choose a very light and mellow experience yet desire to pee a lot still: I actually found if you mix one can of White Claw Hard Seltzer with 1/2 cup regular Club Soda (or regular Seltzer) and 1/4 cup diet Sunkist Orange soda it makes a very delicious bottle(s) of a relaxing concoction if you have a few to fill, or one huge one, which they sell somewhere (mega baby bottles). Or use a large tumbler, whatever. Basically, it's a "spritzer" hard seltzer when mixing the 3 as described, and it tastes really great as long as you use the regular White Claw kinds of the #1,2, or #3 variety packs. Not the iced tea or surfer stuff: awful! You save money and get a really nice beverage that isn't too overwhelming for the heat of summer.

I noticed the strong ABU and rears types to last an easy 6 hours, and weigh up to 4 or 5 pounds after wearing. Believe me! I was impressed with capacity many times. Such kinds lately were the purple Haunted ones, Alpha Gatorz (kinda), and the Rearz Princess PM ones. They can make you weighed down amazingly well to the point if you have a bad back, you will feel it like I do! (lol). Now, I usually make 8 cans of the White Claw mixers for the entire day sometimes, so I'll change twice if I go that much on the drinks, but thankfully they are long-lasting and metabolize out by the end of the day easily without problems that drinking can cause.

Since alcohol dehydrates, don't neglect to drink Pedialyte every now and then, especially during the summer heat days!!!😇😇

Reactions: SummonedGoku
Had 9 pints at the pub the other night and was put in a Tykables Waddler under a cloth pull-up and Kins plastic pants before bed
Woke up 3 times in the night to flood the nappy and once in the morning before a shower and the Tykables took it all and our bed remained dry.

Great nappy!

Reactions: MySecretLife, TigerDL, Woncrinklz and 2 others
I've never "padded up" just to drink but can see the benefits without looking all that hard LOL. There was a bar in this area that would have contests for gift cards awarded to whoever could sit at the bar the longest and drink the most without having to get up to pee and I only wish I had gone to one of those events just to meet others. I heard that many of the contestant would wear diapers which were not against the rules. WONDER how many were AB or DL beforehand and how many converted afterwards when they discovered the comfort and practical usage of a diaper LOL. Although I LOVE good beer (if there's a commercial for it, I probably don't drink it!) with English Stouts & FULL BODIED Lager my favorites I generally don't drink more than 2-4 beers at a time and then maybe that's 2-3x/month but only when it is hot outside. From mid October through April a 6 pack is more than enough for me unless I have friends over as I don't drink much at all when it's cold out.
I have no choice other than to wear (unless I want dripping wet pants, destroyed furniture, car seats, bed etc) and figure a Betterdry with Tranquility "Super Plus" contour booster pad I'd be able to knock back at least 4 beers before there is a small chance I'd leak and if I wanted to go further it would be a Megamax with a full sized booster pad...just don't unfold the booster pad so that it stays between the stand up leak guards. If it covers the leak guards you're going to leak LONG BEFORE your diaper is anywhere near capacity!

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Woncrinklz and perlFerret
Forced said:
Had 9 pints at the pub the other night and was put in a Tykables Waddler under a cloth pull-up and Kins plastic pants before bed
Woke up 3 times in the night to flood the nappy and once in the morning before a shower and the Tykables took it all and our bed remained dry.

Great nappy!
Why not wear that combination to the pub LOL....that would make for some interesting pics and crowd reactions I'm sure!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Forced and Woncrinklz
Definitely not a Bambino Teddy vs. Oktoberfest. That ended very very badly.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: TigerDL and Woncrinklz
I’m always in diapers but just need a more diaper changes when I drink. I definitely wake up with a wet diaper in the morning if I’ve been drinking the evening before too.

The few times I have drank more than just a glass or two of wine, I never really noticed a difference in the amount I peed. However, when I drank a few heavy liquor drinks, I definitely needed to switch to my nighttime diapers. As far as I remember, I have only required a change one time while drinking, that would be because of the drinking.

I'll wear a diaper to bed after an evening of drinking, I'm not incontinent but once I fall asleep I find my bladders to small to hold till morning and if I don't wake up I'll pee the bed.

Even before I started wearing diapers and rubber pants full time, I always pinned diapers on myself before I went out to bars and clubs or any place else where I expected to have a bit to drink. In part I'm sure I was being a little naughty, even childish, but I also knew I could wet myself all night without having to sneak away to use the restroom. The juxtaposition between drinking alcohol and wearing diapers always seemed so interesting, even exciting.

Reactions: abdilly and Woncrinklz
While traveling recently, I wore a Trest Elite to bed after a 14 hour day drinking extravaganza, followed by extensive hydration before bed.

Woke up multiple times in the night to flood it, and it held it all, including my late sleep in morning flooding and couple of more minor wettings before I had to get cleaned up for the day.

That thing was a BEAST! My beer-induced baby bladder wishes I could wear at home every time I go drinking! It would make everything so much easier!

• Thinking
Reactions: Diaperon, TigerDL, briefman1 and 2 others
perlFerret said:
Definitely not a Bambino Teddy vs. Oktoberfest. That ended very very badly.
Please, do tell?! Plus, October is a comin' !celebrate.gif

Reactions: perlFerret
shollyknox said:
While traveling recently, I wore a Trest Elite to bed after a 14 hour day drinking extravaganza, followed by extensive hydration before bed.

Woke up multiple times in the night to flood it, and it held it all, including my late sleep in morning flooding and couple of more minor wettings before I had to get cleaned up for the day.

That thing was a BEAST! My beer-induced baby bladder wishes I could wear at home every time I go drinking! It would make everything so much easier!
Why can't you? (?)

Wondercrinkee said:
Why can't you? (?)
1) A tendency to end up on top of the covers.
2) Children who randomly roam into my room in the middle of the night wanting something.

One day, though....

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz
I usually drink red wine. Sometimes I buy beer though, specially because it will make me pee a lot. Then I tape up my most absorbent diaper and start the fun. I drank around 8 beer yesterday and this morning my diaper is still not quite full. Sleeping in that nice bulging diaper last night was great, got up mid night to wet it again. This morning the sheets were still dry, can't believe how much this abu ultra can hold🙀

• Wow
Reactions: Woncrinklz
shollyknox said:
1) A tendency to end up on top of the covers.
2) Children who randomly roam into my room in the middle of the night wanting something.

One day, though....
I totally understand. (y):giggle:

So, I have a humorous (albeit sometimes problematic) relationship with alcohol and diapers where whenever I black out, I end up in my bed wearing diapers. Apparently I've trained myself to know when I need to cut myself off and remove myself from the alcohol to go get comfy and sleep.

The problem is I wet a lot as it is and no matter which diaper I use (although I tend to prefer thinner diapers) I ALWAYS soak my diaper and leak when I'm drinking. Leads me to not even bother getting padded when I'm conscious and drinking because It's not worth the constant changes when I'm private about my wearing anyway. Much easier to just pee in a toilet or, preferably, outside in nature if it's appropriate.

• Wow
Reactions: Woncrinklz and TigerDL
I have not drink for many years. I stop after i start whit medication for depression.

Back