Diapers used at school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RainbowShy

Does anyone know what type of diapers they use at school? I'm kind of curious because they look like good quality. I know schools have them in case there's someone who goes there that's incontinent, perhaps most likely they have a severe disability. I'm not saying all incontinent people are, but I'm referring to the ones who are incontinent because of a severe disability though.

I know at a school i went too, there was this guy with a severe disability, confined to a wheelchair and had to wear them. I only saw the diaper he wore when we came in to class one day and it was after they had changed him. (I could be wrong on my details. It's been ages since I've brought this up.) The diaper they put him in looked like a high quality one. Everyone knew he had a reason, so he was never really made fun of for wearing them btw.

Does anyone know? Even if you just have a guess, or possibly have had experience using diapers at school... or something would be fine.

I wasn't sure if this belonged in the incontinence forum or here so bare with me lol.

DownsideWave

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would assume that schools just use whatever diapers they want, it's not like there is one type that every school uses. I'm guessing they're just a cheap brand bought in stores.

R

RainbowShy

That's what I figured too. I just thought maybe someone had found out a name for them though. ><

YankeeFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Those were probably whatever he brought with him. I cannot speculate what they were, but the school probably did not have a supply of their own so much as a supply that he or his family gave to the school for his use.

R

RainbowShy

Those were probably whatever he brought with him. I cannot speculate what they were, but the school probably did not have a supply of their own so much as a supply that he or his family gave to the school for his use.

Oh that's true. I didn't think of that. Still, I think they do have a cheap supply. We just don't know it. XD

Collieflower

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Unless it's a special kind of school, I wouldn't think they have a supply of adult diapers in the nurses office. Tampons and pads are another story, they would have those. I worked at a Elementary school, where we did have students who would need the assistance of diapers, and parents would have to bring in their own supply for their kids. School districts are already low budget enough. xD

I don't know about High Schools, or any other school besides the ones I have experience working. This is just a educated assumption.

R

RainbowShy

Oh, true. I never really thought about that. o.o I guess that makes more sense though.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Does anyone know what type of diapers they use at school? I'm kind of curious because they look like good quality. I know schools have them in case there's someone who goes there that's incontinent, perhaps most likely they have a severe disability. I'm not saying all incontinent people are, but I'm referring to the ones who are incontinent because of a severe disability though.

I know at a school i went too, there was this guy with a severe disability, confined to a wheelchair and had to wear them. I only saw the diaper he wore when we came in to class one day and it was after they had changed him. (I could be wrong on my details. It's been ages since I've brought this up.) The diaper they put him in looked like a high quality one. Everyone knew he had a reason, so he was never really made fun of for wearing them btw.

Does anyone know? Even if you just have a guess, or possibly have had experience using diapers at school... or something would be fine.

I wasn't sure if this belonged in the incontinence forum or here so bare with me lol.

Did you get a chance to see if it had colors on it? Was it all white or different color?

MisterD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm not even sure my high school had a nurse. If there was, I didn't know about it.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wore diapers and pull ups occasionally at school when I was in High School and College. Before I was let go, I often wore pull ups to work. No one ever noticed, but one time that I DIDN'T wear pull ups, I had gas about a half hour before the end of my day, and I had a minor accident at work. Fortunately I was able to cover it up and leave in dignity.

bakukid23

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
At the H.S. I went to, the parents of the special needs students had to bring them in (being handicapped i had to use the bathroom they had.

TygerTiger

Banned
Role
  1. Diaperfur
I went to a 'special' school because I was wrongly diagnosed with autism (I had a bad temper and they thought it was autism) and because it was a 'special' it had its fair share of severely disabled students in wheel chairs. Anyway, cutting a long story short, they had a changing room for said students and I remember them having a really large pile of nappies (that the parents had to bring in for them) and they where of attends brand but I'm not sure what type.

C

CrinklySiren

You must all be in a very accepting place lol When i was in elementary/middle school, I must've wet myself maybe 2 or 3 times out of nervousness or whatever, but they always made me feel bad about it... the teachers, the nurses... all of them really brought you down for doing it and were condescending about it, calling me a baby who can't hold it in... it was pretty scarring lol... they didn't have any kind of diaper supply, even in a place as young as elementary school... Maybe its my area ~ hispanics can be very unforgiving when it comes to things like that.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I had a couple accidents at school mostly in Kindergarten and 1st Grade but everyone already made fun of me for being a baby before that because they liked to press my buttons and get me to react (my real name and the word "baby" had consonance and rolled off the tongue easy so it was an obvious insult to the dim-brained idiot bullies I went to school with) . The accidents were all at the end of the day when everyone was getting on the buses so no one saw.

I had a horrible school life. It seemed like everyone hated me and would make fun of me for anything as long as they got a reaction ("a rise out of me.") The teachers were usually nice but totally ineffective about coming down hard on bullies. It wasn't taken as seriously then, like it is now. And no one knew at that time that I had Asperger's. By middle school, the teachers just didn't care, and my family had a contentious relationship with the school district anyway, not only to do with me but also my sister and her needs, plus other crap like the enemies my dad made on the HSA, and how the middle school punished my family by leaving my name, and my siblings' names and phone number out of the school directory.

And I'm always about how GREAT that district is. That's B.S. My school district is perfect if your kid is uncomplicated, happy and carefree, not so much if you have "problems."

PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
actually thinking back
i have had countless accidents at school.

i remeber going to the nurse on serveral occasions with wet pants and underwear.

I do remember them having a room full of underwear as well as pants for the students that had accidents.
i belive i was sent home 1 time for wetting pants but that was because they did not have a change of clothes there.
from what i rember they were highly forgiving.
this ranged from 1st - 5th grade.

now i know im not ic cause i never had issues it mainly happened durning recess or during class after recess cause i liked to hold it while playing :)
I actually do not rember being embarresed about it tho so hmm thats weird

xtrabulk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not sure about high school, but the college I teach at has a supply of Secure X Plus that apparently any student can use. I was surprised because that's a pretty decent brand to be handing out. I would've thought they would have nothing, or at the most a moldy bag of house brand crap. Ah to be a student!

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not sure about high school, but the college I teach at has a supply of Secure X Plus that apparently any student can use. I was surprised because that's a pretty decent brand to be handing out. I would've thought they would have nothing, or at the most a moldy bag of house brand crap. Ah to be a student!

What college do you teach at? and where would they keep these or make them available to students at?

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Parents provide the diapers for their kids, not the school. I have never seen any diapers being provided in school except for in a hospital. I have seen diapers at school but their parents provided them and this girl in my class who wore them wore Pampers or Huggies, I don't know what brand, and she always had them in her backpack with wipes. In my other school, this boy in a wheel chair wore them and they were kept in his bag on his wheelchair. I have no idea what brand they were.

Bongolino

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
strange...

None of the 4 schools I went to (from 1st grade til I graduated from high school) had diapers for students and I've also never seen anyone wet (or crap) their pants.

Back in my days it was far more fashionable to contract the stomach flu and suddenly begin to projectile vomit while sitting in the classroom, or while running through it in an attempt to reach a sink or restroom in time. Saw that happen on numerous occasions :D

Status
Not open for further replies.