• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Diapers to the Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Has anyone here ever wore diapers to a gym? Like changing in thlocker room you expose your diapers to change your clothes? It sounds like it would very fun.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I did once, and strongly regretted it. It chafed badly as I was running and lifting weights. The sweat did not help either. So, believe me when I say to you, don't do it!

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I didn't change there. Too nervous.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
fap fap fap, yes tell us more... (this whole topic is a little creepy heading)

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
No, man. But, I'm not really an exhibitionist in that sense.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've never worn diapers to the gym, nor will I ever in the future. I think it would be a really bad idea, for reasons that Kovalchuk already stated.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
woops...sorry for making this topic seem creepy, that wasn't what I was shooting for. It was meerly a topic of curiosity.

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Guys, once again, if you are exposing your diapers in front of people because it 'excites' you, you are putting others into an uncomfortable position and that is not right. Plus you are jeopardizing the public image of ab's/dl's. So just remember to be sensitive to other people's rights.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
right, I forgot about that, I broke one of the Diaper Commanddments, Close this tpoic if you wish Moderators, it is worthless.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
As for exercising, it sounds like a direction to lead to chaffing and uncomfortableness...Even just sweating normally and walking with a diaper is uncomfortable, but running (treadmill), or just doing other strenuous activities will probably make it worse...

As for exposing in a locker room, it seems pointless other than a quick sexual thrill...But it's not something other people want to see...You should just keep it to yourself...

I hope no one else makes fun of him though...I was about to say something along the lines of what Babyemo said, but he's already explained and apologized that he didn't mean for the thread to sound like that...So let's not gang up on him like everyone seems to do when someone says something that could be taken as creepy...

right, I forgot about that, I broke one of the Diaper Commanddments, Close this tpoic if you wish Moderators, it is worthless.
Don't feel so bad about it...The Diaper Commandments aren't necessarily any rules...They are more of recommendations...I wish people would stop giving you neg rep...I think -1 was enough

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The topic isn't worthless, the wearing diapers to the gym part is still a useful topic. Don't worry about the changing part of the topic, mistakes happen.

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
I haven't worn to a gym because I don't be long to one, but I have worn to physical therapy and during a 5k walk. When I know that I am going to be doing some kind of work out, I always make sure I start out in a clean dry diaper. I also try to make sure I use diaper cream or something to help create a moisture barrier.

I don't think it would be appropriate to flaunt the diaper in front of others but for those of us that have to wear, we find ways to adjust, adapt, and overcome.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I can't think of a worse place to wear one!
All that sweat... you'd need to change without even using it...

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
For those of us who swim for exercise, it would be purely for the pleasure of wearing. But I can't imagine changing into a swim diaper in a university locker room. BTW, every swim diaper looks like a diaper. None of them are in the least not obvious.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If you think it sounds so fun I would considering telling you to try wearing to gym class/ P.E. at school. Then you can explain how much "fun" it is, plus you will get first hand experience. :rolleyes:

Of course I don't think anyone should do this sort of stuff. You would be preforming a fetish out in public, I doubt that's a very good idea.

Role
Diaper Lover
If a person wears to the gym, and just exposes it for a few seconds while changing into pants, why is that a problem?

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Diapers and the general public => don't mix!
Diapers and physical exercise => don't mix!

In other words: Baaaaaaaaad idea! You're setting yourself up for physical pain (rashes, chafing) and ridicule from he people in the locker room? What for? The only place where I'd see the use for working out in diapers would be weight lifting in your own home! If you insist to show off your diaper, invite a diaper friend over to watch you! :tongueout:

Peachy

FSD

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have worn to the gym and changed in the locker room. I loved it! I only walked as exersize but it was fun none the less. I made sure that I went in in the last 3 hours and then walked for 2 and half hours. Then I went back to change into a fresh diaper (I was wet). There was no one in the regular locker room so I decided to change in there. So I removed my sport shorts and I layed on the floor.

Just as I had all of my diaper stuff out next to me a woman walks in looking for her son!!!! She looked really suprized to say the least!! She asked me if I needed help and insisted for her to help me. I of course REALLY wanted to be changed by her but I thought that my exitment would show. So I told her I was incontent and wasent comforable with her changing me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.