Diapers: the original Squatty Potty

Status
Not open for further replies.

INTrePid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I was just watching this hilarious commercial with rainbow soft-serve pooping unicorn and a guy talking about the health benefits of squatting to poop (you should watch it if you haven't already http://www.squattypotty.com/unicorn-a/ ) and thinking we've been pooping the right way all along, squatting in diapers. :smile1:

Most of Eastern Europe and Asia have squat toilets.. Not my personal favourite, Especially when your on a bus in the middle of Morocco with worse case of diarrhea every 5min and its a choice of in your pants or these public toilets.. Unfortunately no diapers available..

INTrePid said:
So I was just watching this hilarious commercial with rainbow soft-serve pooping unicorn and a guy talking about the health benefits of squatting to poop (you should watch it if you haven't already http://www.squattypotty.com/unicorn-a/ ) and thinking we've been pooping the right way all along, squatting in diapers. :smile1:

Okay, that was truly surreal. Someone clearly has a sense of humour. Though the essential point is taken. *snickers* It's very amusing when compared to standard US infomercials, which in my experience, manage to be incredibly serious and po-faced about even the most embarrassing subjects. Though I doubt that this would ever be on TV.

But I'm not sure that the nappy argument holds up, since the limited space for "expansion" when you squat tends to cause "back-pressure". :p

I sometimes have issues with pooping (in the toilet), so during one particularly tiring bout I decided to take a shelf from a plastic storage unit here at my house and use it like one of these Squatty Potty stools. I seemed to forget to use it pretty fast and only really bother to do so if I'm having trouble and remember that's what it's sitting in my bathroom for.

what has been seen, can not be unseen O.O

I think it makes lots of sense. I take mine off and squat over it and then throw it away before I can start smelling. I always squat to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back