Diapers that don't leak and bed protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindland1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What are good diapers that will not leek out the back side cloth or plastic backed one. Looking for some that absorb fast and hold. Also what to do about protecting my bead from seels and messes.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
My two favorites is Bambino Bellissimo diapers and Dry 24/7 diapers. I wear either one of these diapers before I go to bed. Being a bed wetter for so long these were the only diapers that I can rely on. I sleep on my back and when I wear the Bellissimo or the Dry 24/7 diapers. I have no leaks. Not a drop. I am somewhat of a heavy wetter but these have not leak on me. I had others that did leak. I was upset because I had to change the wet bed sheets. Another one that I have used was the Bambino Bianco also work very well. The other two that did work was the Abena x plus and the Molicare Super Plus diapers. I use those other 3 diapers as substitutes diapers if I was out of the Bellissimo or the Dry 24/7 diapers. When I try new diapers for overnight I use the GoodNites Disposable Bed Mats. That way I don't have to change wet bed sheets. :)

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
That look good but would any stores carry that stuff

Not really...

Stores carry cheap highly profitable brands...aka not so good diapers...

The premium brands are worth it...they hold way better...

I'd throw abena in the mix, 24/7 isn't back up running yet...

B

Brickhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Baby diapers are DEFINITELY out. Even if you can put one on it almost definitely won't seal well enough around the legs to prevent leaks, and even if it did, you'd be lucky to even get a full wetting out of one before you hit capacity. Pull-ups, Goodnites, etc. aren't made to hold much either, in fact they probably hold less than most baby diapers.

As for Tenas, I can't say for sure. I'm sure somebody here has experience with them though.

lindland1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ok well anything kind that i could get asp at the store when i go tonight anything else i should have please list out for me remember i ma new to this so i don't know what all i need

Status
Not open for further replies.