Diapers save lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
apparently that was the same brand of godly diapers. parents could make a butt load of money by selling that on ebay.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Ewww... It was God, the diaper had nothing to do with it except for God used it to save that babies life...

happyhelper

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Diapers from heaven? As much as I like diapers, that sounds a little too right-wing for me... hahaha

J

Jag

That is one lucky kid. It's not likely for near-certain death to be avoided.

Wait, right-wing? Right-wing is a phrase describing political belief, not theologoical belief.

Role
Diaper Lover
How about we don't somehow turn the end of every thread into something controversial.

I end this argument now, we won't know until we die.

Now we can go back to discussing what is important, the original topic. Diapers only save lives if your parents don't pay attention to you when you are a baby.

Richieboy2011

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Very lucky none the less. Though if one of us was to fall, I doubt a diaper would hold our weight up.

Lucky kid!

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I remember seeing a story like this one on the old TV series Rescue 911. It was hosted by William Shatner. They did a piece on a 2 year old toddler stayind at a Hotel I think in Florida. They were(the family staying on the 7th floor I think. The little boy got out on to the balcony and fell over the rail. He suffered only a few cuts and a bruise or two. It was said that the diaper acted like a mini parachute on the way down and also the diaper exploded when it hit the ground. They did a recreation of the scene and showed diaper filling all over the ground. The only problem I had with this is how many 2 year old boys in diapers wake to a dry diaper in the morning? His diaper would to have been somewhat dry to maybe explode like that you would think. But the good part was that the little boy survived the fall. They showed him later on and he appeared to be still in diapers too. Diapers do save lives!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Maybe it was Satan? Ever think of that? Evilness made that kid almost die with that diaper...But it didn't work...Voila

Vaultin

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
yup, god saved your kid with a magical jesus diaper, but not millions of starving children around the world

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Maybe it was Satan? Ever think of that? Evilness made that kid almost die with that diaper...But it didn't work...Voila
Heh, I'm religious and *I* found it funny. :D

Back to the subject, I think it's pretty cool that the kid was literally millimeters from death by impalement, and he, as is said in Get Smart, missed it by that much ><. Pretty darn awesome, and great news(I usually don't watch the news because it's too depressing).

Status
Not open for further replies.