diapers/pullups

A urine filled diaper is not comfortable to wear. If you can't change frequently then one with a larger capacity and better wicking properties is needed. Poop always requires a change and cleaning.

oscar said:
For night time have a look at Washable Wrap rounds as if a front/side sleeper disposables often leak too much as can't deal with the amount in that area better if upright!
Can use sheet barrier that sits in rear to contain anything poopie like it's a thin tissue paper like thing have same thing but smaller of kids nappies.
They can be boosted with extra padding where you require it so if want a lie in more add more than safe.

Bambinex do an AIO set up that can add booster pads to lined with micro fibre excellent product works great for daytimes esp

Hey Oscar, Thanks for your help.

- - - Updated - - -

Seasonedcitizen said:
A urine filled diaper is not comfortable to wear. If you can't change frequently then one with a larger capacity and better wicking properties is needed. Poop always requires a change and cleaning.

Hi Seasonedcitizen Thanls for your help.

Seasonedcitizen said:

Correction, cheap store brand diapers that are urine filled are not comfortable to wear. Any really good and premium diaper will have an acquisition barrier that keeps urine away from the skin and sap that also locks it away so you wont feel it and your skin wont get irritated. These diapers are much more comfortable to wear, even when soaked.

If you can manage the tapes, the Abena Premium M3 diapers (with cloth-like backing) are very soft and comfortable (you hardly know you're wearing them). If I was incontinent, they'd probably be my top choice for daytime wear.

The plastic-backed Abena Abri-Form M4s are more absorbent and fit more snugly for better containment.

BetterDry diapers are probably going to be too bulky, and if you're changing regularly you'll probably be wasting the extra absorbency.

Slomo said:
Correction, cheap store brand diapers that are urine filled are not comfortable to wear. Any really good and premium diaper will have an acquisition barrier that keeps urine away from the skin and sap that also locks it away so you wont feel it and your skin wont get irritated. These diapers are much more comfortable to wear, even when soaked.

You can get rolls of cheap flushable nappy liners (made from non-woven bamboo fibres) that keep moisture away from the skin, and make flushing the diaper contents easier. They're intended for cloth diapers, but they'd work just as well in disposables.

tiny said:
If you can manage the tapes, the Abena Premium M3 diapers (with cloth-like backing) are very soft and comfortable (you hardly know you're wearing them). If I was incontinent, they'd probably be my top choice for daytime wear.

The plastic-backed Abena Abri-Form M4s are more absorbent and fit more snugly for better containment.

BetterDry diapers are probably going to be too bulky, and if you're changing regularly you'll probably be wasting the extra absorbency.

You can get rolls of cheap flushable nappy liners (made from non-woven bamboo fibres) that keep moisture away from the skin, and make flushing the diaper contents easier. They're intended for cloth diapers, but they'd work just as well in disposables.
Hey tiny, thanks for your help.

The North Shore Supreme briefs were a disaster for me. Constantly leaked after small amounts of pee. Might be my male body size and shape. I found a pack of Tena Women's briefs at a thrift store and they worked well. So did the Tena Woman's Overnight. Tabbed diapers give a more customizable fit.

Seasonedcitizen said:
The North Shore Supreme briefs were a disaster for me. Constantly leaked after small amounts of pee. Might be my male body size and shape. I found a pack of Tena Women's briefs at a thrift store and they worked well. So did the Tena Woman's Overnight. Tabbed diapers give a more customizable fit.

Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Slomo said:

Cheap nappies are no good if you are heavily incontinent

Back