Diapers or Pull-ups?

Diapers or Pull-ups?

• Diapers

Votes: 58 92.1%
  • Pull-ups

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
If the pull up had higher up padding like good nights I would try them but they are cut so low diapers are a better choice.

As someone who is incontinent, pullups are absolute garbage to me. They leak, they are terrible at containing odor, and I have to take my pants off to change them. There are no cons that outweigh the pros for them.

Cloth contour diapers

Sleep in a diaper daily. Will use a pull-up when out running errands, going to a show or taking a road trip.

mayhem said:
As someone who is incontinent, pullups are absolute garbage to me. They leak, they are terrible at containing odor, and I have to take my pants off to change them. There are no cons that outweigh the pros for them.
No it not because they leak. It because they become damp. Take plastic pants and put it over pullups. Wet once. Wait 30 Minutes feel the Plastic pants. It Damp. Someone, please do a test.

People think about this. Everything you sit on with Pull-ups with no cover. Feel the outside. If its damps you have to know that smell and dampness will move to other people furniture. Do we really want that?

Nappies work, pull ups not so much.

I do prefer proper nappies for the security, but there are occasions when a Pull-Up is the best option eg for discretion.

My tip would be to use the most absorbent available in the range, and to always wee whenever the urge takes you, rather than holding on and flooding. That way a Pull-Up will work well without leaking.

Reactions: chamberpot
I wear diapers 99% of the time, but I wear commercial incontinence underwear or pads when I go to church or to the doctor where undiapering would be awkward.

Back