Diapers on vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deliberatelydiapered

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Brought some diapers with me flew to florida and will be going on a cruise tomorrow really excited to try some abdl stuff with my boyfriend. Hes said hes fine with giving it a try but I always become a anxious mess when even thinking about it. Here's hoping I get my man to tape me up and atleast cuddle with me. Brought 5 it's a 10 day cruise can't wait to see what happens diapers or not I know I'm going to have fun lol.daycruise

Reactions: 49beachdipe, Foxroxsox, Soarandragon and 1 other person
I brought all my diapers with me on my 2 week road trip, only ended up using 2. One I used was a life saver, drove all day through mostly desert, so little places to go. I don't like gas stations.

Deliberatelydiapered said:
Brought some diapers with me flew to florida and will be going on a cruise tomorrow really excited to try some abdl stuff with my boyfriend. Hes said hes fine with giving it a try but I always become a anxious mess when even thinking about it. Here's hoping I get my man to tape me up and atleast cuddle with me. Brought 5 it's a 10 day cruise can't wait to see what happens diapers or not I know I'm going to have fun lol.daycruise
Lucky guy I'd say!

We are heading down to Disney World next month its a 14 day trip so I am taking 3 bags of Betterdry diapers with me looking forward to the drive but this time I will be the sole driver as my wife does not drive any more so I think next time we may fly if I find the drive to long.

I flew to Malta in September and brought 10 diapers with me and I ended up buying a pack of 10 Maltese diapers which I used instead. Only wore at night time but did sit on the balcony with a towel over my diaper. I took one or two sneaky pics in my diaper out side. The plane ride over and back I just wore pull up

I'm not on vacation, but I've been travelling the last few weeks. Brought an entire bag of BetterDries (plus a few extras in my carryon) and I'm just about out.

How'd the cruise go? I've been on several myself, always diapered 24/7. It's never been a big problem as long as I bring enough supplies. Ask for a larger trash can, and leave a tip. My steward liked to leave out a diaper on the bed for me when I got back, and always had a trinket or treat laid on top of it. It was a pretty awesome show of support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back