Diapers on Vacation

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'm going to Disney World at the end of the year with my mom. I was planning on wearing adult diapers (and wetting them) while in the parks. My mom knows I'm bringing diapers, but I haven't filled her in on these specifics - that I'm going to need to have a backpack on me with fresh diapers and changing supplies. I'm not 100% ''diaper-trained'' so to wet in public I'm going to need to take a break for a few minutes. I just don't know how to approach having this awkward conversation with my mom without totally grossing her out - we've never actually discussed the fact that I use my diapers for their intended purpose.

This is a dream-come-true opportunity to regress and have a good time, so it wouldn't be the same with diapers. I could always wear my modded trainers and avoid wetting for the most part (although I worry about the safety/diaper pins setting off metal detectors). But obviously really babying out with real diapers was my goal. I'm just not sure how to handle the situation.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I'm going to Disney World at the end of the year with my mom. I was planning on wearing adult diapers (and wetting them) while in the parks. My mom knows I'm bringing diapers, but I haven't filled her in on these specifics - that I'm going to need to have a backpack on me with fresh diapers and changing supplies. I'm not 100% ''diaper-trained'' so to wet in public I'm going to need to take a break for a few minutes. I just don't know how to approach having this awkward conversation with my mom without totally grossing her out - we've never actually discussed the fact that I use my diapers for their intended purpose.

This is a dream-come-true opportunity to regress and have a good time, so it wouldn't be the same with diapers. I could always wear my modded trainers and avoid wetting for the most part (although I worry about the safety/diaper pins setting off metal detectors). But obviously really babying out with real diapers was my goal. I'm just not sure how to handle the situation.
If your mom is understanding of ABDL, I would recommend coming clean before the trip. Otherwise, it might be best to limit diaper use to only when you won't be likely to be caught.

I’m actually leaving to Disney World tomorrow and staying for a week. If I wasn’t withbmy wife and kids, I would totally paid up the whole time. But alas, my wife hates my diapers so that dream can’t come true.

I would think you might not have to explain a lot. Most of us have to take bathroom breaks. If you're having trouble wetting your diaper in public and on the run, take a bathroom break and do it in the stall. Changing and disposal can happen in the same place.

Reactions: trysexiea and Bass
dogboy said:
I would think you might not have to explain a lot. Most of us have to take bathroom breaks. If you're having trouble wetting your diaper in public and on the run, take a bathroom break and do it in the stall. Changing and disposal can happen in the same place.

I agree with this ftmp. Honestly, in my opinion, you’ve explained enough and that’s the basics about your interests. I’d say don’t hide anything, but if she asks questions just come clean and treat it like no big deal, because to be honest, at that point it really isn’t. Enjoy your vacation! :)

I've been to Disney world plenty of times. It's never an issue, and any old backpack will do. Yes they will search the bag, no they do not care the least. Though do bring extra cash on hand. Some rides won't let you take a backpack on with you. There are lockers you can rent, but of course they cost money.

Take note you will be standing still in a lot of lines. That will be plenty of time for you to concentrate on peeing. You probably don't need to say anything to your mom either. She already knows you wear a diaper, and peeing in them is their main purpose, so she should have already put 2 &2 together.

I would say drink lots of water so you have more of and urge if you want to wet then if you can't relax enough by standing in line just go to the restroom and try and let it out there inside a stall. Whenever I'm having trouble I just try and find a time where I can stand or sit still for a few minutes. Have fun though!

I have taken vacation for the past three years alone and by myself. I have to say honestly I hear the crying and whining about being all alone and lonely all the time from reading posts, it just makes me want to pull my hair out sometimes. I never feel alone and I enjoy my time alone with myself. I have been alone in diapers since the age of twelve, I never told my parents for fear of the shrink and I told my husband once over thirty years ago. That was about as useful as eating broth with a fork. People please enjoy your diaper time. Enjoy it alone if you have to, but just enjoy it !!!

Reactions: PianoMusic1 and Tundra1975
I would bring the backpack with extra diapers. If your mom asks why you are bringing them just say so you can change your diaper in a way that makes it sound like that should be obvious. Be very nonchalant about it like it’s a normal thing and not a big deal.

Reactions: KimbaFoxNatsume
I just got back from Disney Adventure (CA) although I'd think this would also apply to Orlando as well--- truthfully, you'll for sure have more than enough time to stand still and concentrate. There's also a ton of available bathrooms for changing.

This goes without saying I suppose, but do make sure to bring 'better' diapers, and plenty of them. You want to be enjoying the park, not stressing out over leaks.

As far as family goes...is your mom the type to notice/say something about you not stopping to use the bathroom as much? If so--I'd lean towards simply telling her that you're going to be using them. Just be sure to reassure her that you're adequately prepared for such a thing. If she's not one to notice, I'd simply keep quiet about it. Although obviously be truthful if any questions arise.

Have fun!

Slomo said:
I've been to Disney world plenty of times. It's never an issue, and any old backpack will do. Yes they will search the bag, no they do not care the least. Though do bring extra cash on hand. Some rides won't let you take a backpack on with you. There are lockers you can rent, but of course they cost money.

Take note you will be standing still in a lot of lines. That will be plenty of time for you to concentrate on peeing. You probably don't need to say anything to your mom either. She already knows you wear a diaper, and peeing in them is their main purpose, so she should have already put 2 &2 together.
Just as an FYI. There’s no ride in Disney where they will not allow you to carry a backpack. That’s not the case for universal and sea world but Disney is great about bags, even in rides like rock n roller coaster.

Last edited:
We were at Disney World 2 weeks ago and had no issues at all getting through the bag check line, small backpack with 2 diapers and wipes.... TSA at the airport going down was another matter, emptied pockets took off shoes, after being scanned I was asked if there was something in my back pocket, told them no, was told they saw something on the scan, explained maybe its my pullup diaper, they then asked if I wanted a private screening, I said it's ok, they checked my pockets and scanned my hand with a wand and let me through, coming home I had no issues getting through security...

Last edited:
KimbaWolfNagihiko said:

I think that you complicate your life too much, if your mother knows that you are wearing diapers, it will not be a problem if you take it with you, what you do with it does not change anything. I think that you can change easily inside the park is there is trash in the toilet, so I see no problem :)

disneygeek said:
Just as an FYI. There’s no ride in Disney where they will not allow you to carry a backpack. That’s not the case for universal and sea world but Disney is great about bags, even in rides like rock n roller coaster.

Hmm, that's good to know. They must have change their policies within the last 5-6 years (since I went last). Or maybe it was because my backpack and cane were both enough to trigger their no-stuff-on-that-one-ride policy. Back then at least. I can confirm Universal was the same way too- back then.

Back