Diapers on the slopes

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I know there's a similar thread about diapers on the slopes but this question would be how many different layers do you all wear while in cold weather on the slopes .

For me whenever i go to any snow mountains either skiing / snowboarding etc the first layer would be obviously diapers then followed by like a cotton underwear like material sort of like a diaper cover to cover the diaper , followed by thermal layer then finally snow pants . I've always worn something like this whenever i go on the slopes and with this many layers going to the toilet is kinda a huge hassle . I have actually used my diaper all the time while on the slopes and will usually change after i go back to my hotel which would be several hours after .

I guess with clothes that are this bulky and layers there would be people who would wear diapers but so far i've not seen any of them .

Reactions: DirtyPants
Sgdlboy said:
I know there's a similar thread about diapers on the slopes but this question would be how many different layers do you all wear while in cold weather on the slopes .

For me whenever i go to any snow mountains either skiing / snowboarding etc the first layer would be obviously diapers then followed by like a cotton underwear like material sort of like a diaper cover to cover the diaper , followed by thermal layer then finally snow pants . I've always worn something like this whenever i go on the slopes and with this many layers going to the toilet is kinda a huge hassle . I have actually used my diaper all the time while on the slopes and will usually change after i go back to my hotel which would be several hours after .

I guess with clothes that are this bulky and layers there would be people who would wear diapers but so far i've not seen any of them .
I wear the same number of layers you do when I ski, except that I use an XL Goodnite for my needs. Early in the day I will need to pee a couple of times to get rid of the morning coffee and other liquids from breakfast; if I'm way away from a restroom on the mountain, I won't quite make it in time and be leaking a bit before I get there. My Goodnite takes care of my needs just fine and I don't have to change it until the end of the day when I get back off the mountain.

Last edited:
Back