Diapers on Display at Pride?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKDB said:
Thanks, everyone. I will plan on bringing a pair of black shorts to wear just in case!

Someone is a cute pup in that picture Awwww... Also. Yes you can probably be cited but the interesting part about the seduction diaper is ir kinda is slightly stealth. Admitting I always wanted to have a pair. As with any event a backup plan and outfit is the best road. Mabey asking an authority first as people probably wont want to walk by you if it's used and as other user said, cite you for indecentcy

How did it go?

Overall I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. My boyfriend wore his harness and hood whereas I wore my diaper, hood, harness collar and leash, and leather gloves. On Saturday we had a ton of fun. Lots of people wanted to take photos with us.
That night we were talking with the owners of the adult store chain that was sponsoring the whole event and they offered us a spot on the parade (Sunday) to walk with them. So we went back yesterday and walked the parade as well. Although on Sunday I wore some gym shorts with just the top of the diaper exposed since it was more family friendly.

Slomo said:
It will depend on where you're at, and how public that location is. If on public transportation, or even the sidewalk, this could be considered indecency. If at an appropriate venu, then no it's not considered indecency.

Like you mentioned though, even that would depend on who you're talking to and the mood they are in. My recommendation, wear some shorts until get there and take them off in the parking lot.

Ps. I've worn just my diaper to the public beach before. The beach cops confirmed it was not indecent exposure when someone else tried to make a big deal of it. We pointed out my diaper covered more than his speedo, and that if he didn't leave then he'd be arrested for disturbing my peace. They then turned to me and cautioned I don't walk home in just my diaper though, as I could then be arrested for indecent exposure.

So are you aloud to walk home in bum suckers(speedo's)?

OKDB said:
Overall I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. My boyfriend wore his harness and hood whereas I wore my diaper, hood, harness collar and leash, and leather gloves. On Saturday we had a ton of fun. Lots of people wanted to take photos with us.
That night we were talking with the owners of the adult store chain that was sponsoring the whole event and they offered us a spot on the parade (Sunday) to walk with them. So we went back yesterday and walked the parade as well. Although on Sunday I wore some gym shorts with just the top of the diaper exposed since it was more family friendly.

It's good to hear that everything went so well. Happy Pride!

wow you yanks have some strange laws. We could wear a nappy and nothing else here downunder and would not be arrested. It is not considered indecent.

sloth said:
wow you yanks have some strange laws. We could wear a nappy and nothing else here downunder and would not be arrested. It is not considered indecent.

I think it's just a state and local matter. The state and city where I live allow for public nudity, so I have a hard time thinking they'd freak over a diaper as long as you're just going about your business. I tend to be discreet but it's a personal choice.

sloth said:
So are you aloud to walk home in bum suckers(speedo's)?

No, not where I live at least. The same with diapers only would apply, and you very much could be charged with indencency.

It depends mainly on who is watching and how likely they are to grasp firmly onto their pearls and start screaming about you being a degenerate. :laugh:

If, for some reason, I ended up in just a diaper, I would probably tell them to shut it or I would take it off and then they'd all be sorry. ('cause I would piddle all over the place!)

I tend to keep everything all covered up just because that's how I am. I like being covered up. It feels secure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back