Not open for further replies.

JayPup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Hey guys, so I have been performing locally at fetish clubs and fetish bars for a while now. I was wondering if any of you have ever gone to a gay pride event diapered on full display?
The organizers are planning for a more adult-oriented event starting around 5:00 PM so I was planning on showing up in my leather pup hood, harness, collar and a Rearz seduction. Along with a rainbow feather boa. :p
I have attached a link to the bottom of this post for an example of what I would look like (no boa) and the diaper would be solid black.
Any help would be appreciated, as I really want to go and be proud, but at the same time don't want to be arrested.
The picture doesn't show any genitalia but is still NSFW

*** WARNING IMAGE IS NSFW ***
https://imgur.com/a/mjjGE1i

- - - Updated - - -

The event is this Saturday

That would not be out of place at some of the events I've attended. I would not say my experience is broad but I've seen some of these in Seattle and San Francisco. I've certainly seen people wearing less. Still, I'd say know what is acceptable in your jurisdiction. Is there anyone you can ask among the organizers?

The people paying for it all own a series of adult boutiques in the area, but the people organizing it have never done this before. So they don't really know either. I asked my friend who was a police officer and he said he really didn't have an answer either and said it would depend on the officer and their mood.
Generally, my main concern is not getting arrested. I will bring a pair of shorts just in case.

Given the venue, I think just having some clothes around to cover up if it is requested is probably good enough. I hope it goes well :)

I don't know why it would be illegal, its no more indecent than the spandex speedo like things I've seen at pride
I might be leery that people would not receive it will, and that could go badly - but see no way it would be illegal

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why it would be illegal, its no more indecent than the spandex speedo like things I've seen at pride
I might be leery that people would not receive it will, and that could go badly - but see no way it would be illegal

Some places consider diapers equivalent to underwear and you could be cited for indecency.

That said, your get-up is adorable.

It will depend on where you're at, and how public that location is. If on public transportation, or even the sidewalk, this could be considered indecency. If at an appropriate venu, then no it's not considered indecency.

Like you mentioned though, even that would depend on who you're talking to and the mood they are in. My recommendation, wear some shorts until get there and take them off in the parking lot.

Ps. I've worn just my diaper to the public beach before. The beach cops confirmed it was not indecent exposure when someone else tried to make a big deal of it. We pointed out my diaper covered more than his speedo, and that if he didn't leave then he'd be arrested for disturbing my peace. They then turned to me and cautioned I don't walk home in just my diaper though, as I could then be arrested for indecent exposure.

I'd just take along a pair of black shorts or something, just in case they say something. Then you can whip them out and put them on. (Although I would probably run away 'cause of that mask. XD I dunno what it is, just craziness on my part. I dun want that big dog-boy-man to eat me up.)

"Full display" probalby not. But I wore a very juvenile nightie/panty combo with a diaper under and carrying a large teddy bear to one of the hasher events. Diapers are tame compared to some of the pride/hasher attire.

OmiOMy said:
Some places consider diapers equivalent to underwear and you could be cited for indecency.

That said, your get-up is adorable.

In that case, parents who let their children go around with a diaper on and no pants covering should get in trouble, double standards

Double standards? Depends on where you live. The trend in the US is that having your kid running around in a diaper will be indecency as well. All it takes is one lawsuit where people complain about the parent that lets his/her child runaround without proper clothing, because imagine a bad guy decides to take photo’s of that child.

Imagine the risks little children have when they run around in only a diaper. Parents in panic can come up with about thousands risks, will distribute them through social media and within a month you will be a unresponsible/dangerous parent.

Far fetched? No way. In Europe it is acceptable if the parents make photos of there two year olds, while they are playing at the pool naked. As I understand it, this is already not done. From an EU perspective it looks like the US is becoming more and more Victorian each day. This happens with small steps each day, so you’ll never notice until you wonder when it happened. This example with little kids by the way, I observed in NJ so it’s not made up.

Thanks, everyone. I will plan on bringing a pair of black shorts to wear just in case!

CookieMonstah said:
In that case, parents who let their children go around with a diaper on and no pants covering should get in trouble, double standards

Kids usually do get cut more slack in that regard. Though the whole "modesty" thing is kind of a joke if you think about it. Bathing suit (speedo) ok but boxers is indecent? really? Bikini ok but not bra? When it comes down to it, the rules don't actually enforce decency (what's covered) but rather what it's covered with. So in that regard, considering something else such as a diaper is entirely fair game to be considered different. Who's to say whether a diaper should be considered more like underwear or more like swimming trunks? Or shorts for that matter? Some will say that underwear is indecent because you can see more of the outline. In that case, diapers are easily on par with pants, being so thick.

If you really want to confuse people, try wearing your underwear on the outside of your pants. "HEY, I can see your underwear, that's indecent!" "but I'm wearing pants?" errrr.....

And so I think the reason kids get cut more slack is because they haven't been trained in the twisted logic of "decency". They're still naive enough to say "but... what's the difference? Why does that matter?" They're really the ones that can still see how silly it all is!

Last edited:
bambinod said:
Kids usually do get cut more slack in that regard. Though the whole "modesty" thing is kind of a joke if you think about it. Bathing suit (speedo) ok but boxers is indecent? really? Bikini ok but not bra? When it comes down to it, the rules don't actually enforce decency (what's covered) but rather what it's covered with. So in that regard, considering something else such as a diaper is entirely fair game to be considered different. Who's to say whether a diaper should be considered more like underwear or more like swimming trunks? Or shorts for that matter? Some will say that underwear is indecent because you can see more of the outline. In that case, diapers are easily on par with pants, being so thick.

If you really want to confuse people, try wearing your underwear on the outside of your pants. "HEY, I can see your underwear, that's indecent!" "but I'm wearing pants?" errrr.....

And so I think the reason kids get cut more slack is because they haven't been trained in the twisted logic of "decency". They're still naive enough to say "but... what's the difference? Why does that matter?" They're really the ones that can still see how silly it all is!

Yeah I've always been confused by the whole "a bikini is okay but bra and panties aren't". As long as you're not naked or indecent I don't see the problem.

I've seen at least one person dressed exactly like that (including a cutesy nappy) at a gay bar in Manchester, while they had a leather event on, though it wasn't a general Pride event so he put pants on before he went outside. Our Pride event is this weekend, starting tomorrow. I'll be there (with my nappy hidden).

My opinion is this is a horrible idea to just walk in the parade with just a diaper on. Please put clothes on this makes the rest of us diaper wearers for medical reason and whom are all forms of the alternative lifestyle a bad name. Exhibitionism to me has its time and place just not at that parade or celebration. If it was a Diaper festival then you get a license to partake in exhibitionism with diapers. However you may exhibit wildly with bright colors and the different forms of accessories just to me call me old fashioned I say no!

xpluswearer said:
My opinion is this is a horrible idea to just walk in the parade with just a diaper on. Please put clothes on this makes the rest of us diaper wearers for medical reason and whom are all forms of the alternative lifestyle a bad name. Exhibitionism to me has its time and place just not at that parade or celebration. If it was a Diaper festival then you get a license to partake in exhibitionism with diapers. However you may exhibit wildly with bright colors and the different forms of accessories just to me call me old fashioned I say no!

Another of god's gifts to the ABDL culture who defines what's decent and what's not. It's a danged pride parade. Do you think that the event gives speedo a bad name, or S&M, or leather, or tattoos, or piercing, or crossdressing (I'm talking drag queen stuff here, not those with gender dysphoria). Things things aren't dierctly related to being gay, but they tend to come out and are accepted socially with the pride environment. Now if this was someone's fourth of july parade, or even the mummers (outlandisly dressed as they are), I'd agree.

willnotwill said:
Another of god's gifts to the ABDL culture who defines what's decent and what's not. It's a danged pride parade. Do you think that the event gives speedo a bad name, or S&M, or leather, or tattoos, or piercing, or crossdressing (I'm talking drag queen stuff here, not those with gender dysphoria). Things things aren't dierctly related to being gay, but they tend to come out and are accepted socially with the pride environment. Now if this was someone's fourth of july parade, or even the mummers (outlandisly dressed as they are), I'd agree.
Just as I said about a year ago on daisy dukes I say it again here on Drag Queen stuff If you are out in public the dress length should be that of you cannot see the private areas that means no short length dresses like maid uniform dresses or a facsimile thereof! Again its decorum guess that is a lost part of parenting now a days. I am not one to take away freedoms however decency in public takes first priority in any occasion shape form or fashion.

*takes notes and makes sure to tell people to cover up their baby's disgusting diapered bottoms*

A little over the top for my personal taste. But I've seen worse. At pride.
A leather banana hammock, combat boots, and leather chaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back