• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Diapers On Characters: Yes Or No?

Diapers on cartoon/anime characters...yay or nay?

• Yay

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Nay

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Don't care

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Sissy
Okay, let's see...

There are some out there in our community that enjoy cartoon characters with diapers on them.

I'll see a diapered picture of Sonic, or Pikachu, or something like that, and just think -___________-;;

Yay or nay?

A

annierighthurr

Well personally I usually group those with babyfur pics. I know they're not the same, but for me, it's just like bleh, next image. Doesn't do anything for me. But I understand some people think they're cute and whatnot, so if some people are into drawing them/collecting pics like that, it really doesn't bother/affect me at all. I feel the same way about babyfur pics.

kapi

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Only if well executed. Most pics of this sort are comlepte crap.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
No. They are just a turn off. Well, there are exceptions, but it would have to be a human from a cartoon, and it has to be done well. I hate pictures with obvious Photoshopping/drawings of diapers. I also hate pictures that look like a retarded monkey drew.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've looked at them. I can't say I felt anything more than one giant 'meh'. I don't see the big deal with them personally. Then again I don't usually enjoy pictures of others in diapers, beyond finding some of them cute if they are *B ones, and cartoons usually don't convey cute well in my opinion.

I haven't seen a diapered character like that that made me feel one way of the other yet.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Oh, completely yes! Once I included diapers in my ItaSasu fantasies, that made it complete.

I think babyfurs are alright, but aside from that, I don't really pay attention to any other character wearing diapers.

S

StaryShinx

I like it, but not just when people take an official picture of a cartoon character and (crappily) draw a diaper over it in MS Paint. I prefer original art, or at least edits that appeared to take some time.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Yay. I prefer babyfur pictures hundreds of times more than diapered humans, but they can be cute sometimes too. I generally prefer original characters too, with exceptions. Sure, there's some crap out there though, but when isn't there crap? There's bad music, bad tv shows, bad movies, bad paintings, etc.

M

Mako

As with all art, it depends on how good the artist is. A lot if not the majority is dominated by crappy pictures, but altier sin has done some pictures in the past that made me all giddy and want to cuddle them. Though the art done now by sin is... er... creepy.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Why do so many assume it has to be sexual? (not everyone though) Or that you can't/don't like it if it doesn't turn you on? Can't a person like something without it being sexual? :eek: I mean, I'm not saying art with diapers is never, ever sexual to me, but it's usually more of an emotional thing. I wish I could be the character or know the character. I don't instantly think "oooooh I am so turned on now!" Or, I don't look at it for that purpose. I dunno, it's hard to explain. I guess people just usually put sexual feelings first, while it's more a secondary thing to me..... I think. :confused: I don't know, maybe it's a stupid thing to wonder. A lot of people are into diapers for sexual reasons in the first place (sometimes exclusively sexual reasons).

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
When I see a picture of a character with a hastily 'shopped diaper on, I pretty much just ">_>" and move on.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
I put "Don't Care" because there was no "Sometimes" option. It depends on the character and what series they're from, because a few characters, it wouldn't make sense at all if they wear diapers, because I know it'd never happen, thus I get no enjoyment. Other times, I like it, like if it's in a Fan Fiction or something, and every once in a while a picture is fine too.
In other words, if I saw a picture of say, Naruto, in a diaper, I wouldn't really like it that much. But if I saw someone such as Hinata in a diaper, with a good story behind it, I might like it.
It all depends.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Yay.
I think they're sooo cute. (not human though... (just look at Tommy Pickles... Eew.))

Chaoswolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
lol I said yay cause I think its cute depending on which character it is :3

K

kitty0230

I only like it with humans, and they have to be late teenage or older humans, but then I use them for self enjoyment.

Ooxman

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Yes! I prefer characters to be in diapers... pretty much all of them, at all times :p Then again, I'm kind of a babyfur, so maybe I'm biased. Also, I second all the people saying they don't like the crappy cut/paste type edits... those are painful. But in my opinion, a well drawn character (famous or original) is always better padded.

Status
Not open for further replies.