• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

diapers on a plane

have you worn diapers on a plane

• yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently Flew to Dallas Texas. Two planes their two planes back. Put on betterdry diapers for each trip. TSA never said anything about my diapers.

Not yet. Flying is no fun anymore anyway with airport hassle.

Reactions: todderhr
wearing one now on a plane… Abena M4

Tenawearer said:
Not yet. Flying is no fun anymore anyway with airport hassle.
I fly all the time and I hate flying. I say quite often “I actually paid to get treated like this.”

• Haha
Reactions: BlameBaby
I don’t often fly the last time I did was in 2022 and that was a 1.5 hour flight to Edinburgh for a Stag Do. Before that the last time I flew was 2015 again to Edinburgh for a Stag Do the last time I flew outside the UK was 2009 to New York, Berlin and Krakow (all school trips). Hopefully I’ll fly to Rome this year but I don’t think I’d wear nappies on a flight I’d be too worried about being noticed or found out although if I was flying for a long time like the 9 hour flight to New York peeing in a diaper would probably be preferable to using the toilet on a low budget airline. When I went to New York it was on Virgin who actually had very nice toilets. Although peeing through turbulence requires some serious aim.

After I started having bladder issues and started wearing what my wife called my training diapers which were cloth adult training pants on long car rides. I had always been nervous about wearing my training pants and plastic panties on a flight fearing that it would be noticeable. After my first trip and having no problems I started wearing them on every trip. I must say it removed any possible issues of being on a plane and not being able to use the restroom at certain times. Sometimes I'd end up using them and sometimes not but better to have them on than not. Now my wife makes sure I'm in my training diapers whenever we travel.

I haven't flown since covid
my last trip was Fall 2019
I always wore diapers on the plane as I wear 24-7
Never been an issue.
Changing in the plane bathroom is a giant pita and then disposing of your diaper in that little garbage is quite difficult
but sure beats wet pants or wet plane seat

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Newbaby110521 said:
I don’t often fly the last time I did was in 2022 and that was a 1.5 hour flight to Edinburgh for a Stag Do. Before that the last time I flew was 2015 again to Edinburgh for a Stag Do the last time I flew outside the UK was 2009 to New York, Berlin and Krakow (all school trips). Hopefully I’ll fly to Rome this year but I don’t think I’d wear nappies on a flight I’d be too worried about being noticed or found out although if I was flying for a long time like the 9 hour flight to New York peeing in a diaper would probably be preferable to using the toilet on a low budget airline. When I went to New York it was on Virgin who actually had very nice toilets. Although peeing through turbulence requires some serious aim.
I would recommend sitting 😖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back