• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Diapers: Oh the conundrum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milla

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Well, first allow me to regale the current situation:

I just ran out of diapers, after quite some time. First went the Goodnites (Of course, because they worked well and fit properly), then went the baby diapers. Goodnites are obligatory, they are made for teens, they absorb (in an okay manner for teens, as long as you don't flood). As for baby diapers I was freakin' ecstatic when I discovered I could fit into Luvs size 6 (It's tight and whatnot, but what the hey, it works :3) I also took to using two Pampers size 5 (I was able to dupe my ma into buying them, long story) and that worked well except the part where the tapes kept breaking.

Now I want to buy some adult diapers. On my next diaper run, I want to get a package of Goodnites, just an old standby that I know works, as well as adult diapers. My waist is 33", so I'm right on the cusp of small and medium size in most adult diapers. My problem is, the only place that I know sells them is a Walgreens near me. They have what I need for Goodnites, but they only carry generic brand and Depends (Or Attends. Pretty sure it was Depends, but it might be the other. 90% sure...)

tl;dr
I need a suggestion of what adult diapers to purchase, given my current situation.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Ya i dont know how to pull it off
i live in a semi small town
so im worried ill run in to someone i know

lol how can you acually do it holding the bright obvius package under your arm 0.0
ive got diapers twice...
but

i dont know about what kinda diapers
you might want to go on the website and see what kinds they have

Milla

Est. Contributor
Role
Gah! I should have seen that coming! It won't let my newbie self post links, but it was to the last one. Damn you now three post count! :cursing:
Gah! I should have seen that coming :) The thread's certainly help my situation to some aspects, so let me pitch another question to those that may grace this thread:
Out of my options, limited though they are, what's the best right now?

Options consist of baby diapers, Goodnites, Pull-Ups and other training pants, Depend, generic, and maybe another brand that I forget at the moment...

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Jelous that you can fit in the baby diapers (be and my not so skinny self)

ive tried depends.... kinda
it would seem to me that goodnight might be good.... but idk never tried them...
*hits himself for being usless* :wallbash:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Gah! I should have seen that coming :) The thread's certainly help my situation to some aspects, so let me pitch another question to those that may grace this thread:
Out of my options, limited though they are, what's the best right now?

Options consist of baby diapers, Goodnites, Pull-Ups and other training pants, Depend, generic, and maybe another brand that I forget at the moment...
:) Shh..

You may want to fix that a little, sweetie. I'm confused with the quote you created, and no doubt others will be as well.

Let me ask you: Do you have a source of income? Some way that you are getting money?

Role
Other
If you can afford it, don't waste your time on depends...they're so terrible. Shop around, have some fun scouting.

Milla

Est. Contributor
Role
No viable income, but I do have a lot of money lying around from Christmas and other gifts.

Well, within reasonable distance the places that I know sells diapers (at least the baby-teen varieties) are Snyder's Drug, Driskill's grocery store, Fresh Seasons Market (Pretty much like any other grocery store), and Walgreens. As far as adult diapers go, I don't seem to have much of an option for adult diapers aside from Depends. Unless of course, anyone can suggest anther locale that may have what I come to requisition (Being particularly verbose is a hobby, I suppose.)

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Well, go to the nearest general store or supermarket (Probably won't have this stuff.)

Any place that sells prepaid gift cards. Some grocery stores will have them.

Spend 20, 50, 100, whatever amount of money on the card, and then order them online, if you really want.

You can smuggle them into your house, send them to a close friend's address, or even have them sent to the nearest post office.

...I hate you...
Fair warning.

And again. Shhhhh.....

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
......Depends Max Protection....

It's an ok start for store brand diapers. It can hold a decent amount of pee, and is plastic backed. Not quite the ferrari like Abenas or Bambino's but hey, but I think you realize... beggars can't be choosers.

Heck I was in the same position till I gained the ability to order online.

Milla

Est. Contributor
Role
Quite. I don't particularly have a way to order online, being 15. Now, I've heard bad things (really bad things) but for someone in my situation, Depends can't be that bad, right? Maybe I'm missing something...

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
I'm 16, and I could if I wanted to.

In fact, I plan to within the next few months. :)

Besides that, no, Depends aren't deathly bad. But they aren't anywhere near "good".

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
BTW, I am a huge Rick Astley fan... lol. So Rickrolling me don't work :)

I actually have his Cassettes, which I play in my truck and Rickroll people on the road. LOL.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I don't have a sense of humor.. And btw, I am done forever with Depends. I hope Wal-Mart sells a different brand, I do currently have some crappy Walgreens Briefs, but.. I stashed them in an abandoned house's storm cellar.. due to... not wanting to have too many in my closet ( And no.. Its not breaking/entering because my biological mom is buying that very house, though we have yet to close on it )

Oh cripes... Forgive me, I'm new to forums. Never really been on a forum before so I'm not sure how to do most of that stuff, when I learn the codes though I will pick up on it fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Oh cripes... Forgive me, I'm new to forums. Never really been on a forum before so I'm not sure how to do most of that stuff, when I learn the codes though I will pick up on it fast.
Sa'll good, still not helpful though.

It won't help if you say it won't work, cause then everyone will know what it is!!

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Just get depends tbh, or whatever you can get (not pullups).

Do you have access to online ordering? you could get something much better if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.