Diapers North of Boston???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Does anybody know where or if you can get diapers other than Depends and store brands around the north of Boston?

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
There is a medical supply store in Woburn Center, I have bought Tena briefs from there before as I work in the area. I have also heard of a drug store in Andover that stocks molicare briefs, but cannot confirm this claim.

Hope this helps,

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
you know the exit to get to the movie theater in woburn? Take that one like you were going to the movies and just keep driving down the street and eventually you will get into the center of the town and drive right by the medical supply store... Its right after the 7-11

cmon6969

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
any one know of any good place by worster

thany give out samples at the place in worborn

Last edited by a moderator:

BostonDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
you know the exit to get to the movie theater in woburn? Take that one like you were going to the movies and just keep driving down the street and eventually you will get into the center of the town and drive right by the medical supply store... Its right after the 7-11

Awesome, I know exactly where that is. Thank You.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Sorry, do not know the worchester area, I lived in the area of woburn for about 20 years, and still work in the area. I dont go to the worchester area.

BostonDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I found the place yesterday but they were closed on Sundays. I went back today after work and it was great. The store is neat with a lot of caregiver and health professional stuff (scrubbs and walkers and stuff).

There was an older woman and a Beautiful 20'ish girl behind the counter. I wandered for about a minute and found the cheap diapers and bed pads, then as I rounded a display the older woman asked if I needed any help right as I looked up at a huge display of Tena products.
Me: I think I found what I was looking for.
.I look at everything they have

Her: Are you looking for something in particular?
I walk to the counter and tell her that I am looking for a brief for overnight use. She ask if I mean a pullup or a diaper style. I respond Diaper. I ask if the Tena are the best ones they had. We proceeded to discuss the different styles and absorbency. They had the diaper, pullups and the huge pads. I asked for the diapers (super in Med.) and she offered to also give me a sample pack to try first so that if I didn't like them I could bring back the unopened package (so thoughtful and nice). I also asked for a sample of the largest (absorbent) pad and she was all too happy to agree.

She went out back to get them and had the younger girl ring me out.
I wasn't embarrassed at all (I kind of enjoy not hiding the fact and wondering what the other person is thinking. Secretly hoping that she would smile at me and ask if I was a AB/Dl and tell me she is too...hey a guy can dream ;) ). I paid and left.

The Big bag is in my trunk and the samples are in my messenger bag. I have tomorrow off and the house to myself till about 2ish and a lot of laundry to do so..... I will let you all know how each preforms and my reactions.

Again, thank you so much for telling me about this place. Now I just need to find one near by that stocks Abena X Plus' and I will have tried the top 3:

Molicare
Tena
Abena.

Now I need to get a P.O. Box so that I can try Bambinos and Classy Comfort.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Darn, lucky to be around a big city.

They may be lucky if they were born there, but you can still live in a big city too, you'll have a choice in a few years, if not sooner. And also, living in a city has it's disadvantages, but many advantages as well.

cmon6969

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
what place is this

So I found the place yesterday but they were closed on Sundays. I went back today after work and it was great. The store is neat with a lot of caregiver and health professional stuff (scrubbs and walkers and stuff).

There was an older woman and a Beautiful 20'ish girl behind the counter. I wandered for about a minute and found the cheap diapers and bed pads, then as I rounded a display the older woman asked if I needed any help right as I looked up at a huge display of Tena products.
Me: I think I found what I was looking for.
.I look at everything they have

Her: Are you looking for something in particular?
I walk to the counter and tell her that I am looking for a brief for overnight use. She ask if I mean a pullup or a diaper style. I respond Diaper. I ask if the Tena are the best ones they had. We proceeded to discuss the different styles and absorbency. They had the diaper, pullups and the huge pads. I asked for the diapers (super in Med.) and she offered to also give me a sample pack to try first so that if I didn't like them I could bring back the unopened package (so thoughtful and nice). I also asked for a sample of the largest (absorbent) pad and she was all too happy to agree.

She went out back to get them and had the younger girl ring me out.
I wasn't embarrassed at all (I kind of enjoy not hiding the fact and wondering what the other person is thinking. Secretly hoping that she would smile at me and ask if I was a AB/Dl and tell me she is too...hey a guy can dream ). I paid and left.

The Big bag is in my trunk and the samples are in my messenger bag. I have tomorrow off and the house to myself till about 2ish and a lot of laundry to do so..... I will let you all know how each preforms and my reactions.

Again, thank you so much for telling me about this place. Now I just need to find one near by that stocks Abena X Plus' and I will have tried the top 3:

Molicare
Tena
Abena.

Now I need to get a P.O. Box so that I can try Bambinos and Classy Comfort.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
^You can have those products shipped to any UPS with a $5 holding fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.