Diapers In “We need to talk about Kevin”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin33

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everybody.
I was watching a movie called We need to talk about Kevin not too long ago. And I noticed in the potty training scene he wore something over his diaper. Can somebody tell me what it is?
I think they are plastic pants but I’m not so sure

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks and Fleetwoodmac32192
Just checked it out, and I'm not sure about your question's answer- But the movie seems interesting, ( read the Wikipedia article about it, ) so I'ma watch it. Lel.

This movie ive seen as well i like it not just about its diapers ....well its real psychologicly famous.

I think the mother is an actor named tilda swinton she is absolutely famous...

Reactions: Angelapinks
Very good movie but also very difficult to watch (in terms of psychologically taxing but also just the first 20-30 minutes are extremely boring and a little trippy at times).

I don't think they're plastic pants, but it's definitely some kind of a diaper cover

That movie is seriously messed up about a scary psychological battle going on

That is one trippy movie... Just watched it. 😅

I was super confused for the first thirty minutes, and.. Well.. I'm kinda still confused? I think it was a decent movie though, in the end, truly interesting.
Thanks for leading me to it, Robin33. 😅
-Oh, yeah, and sorry for not having an answer to our question. 😛

Have a nice one. 🙂

EdwardTheDL1998 said:
That is one trippy movie... Just watched it. 😅

I was super confused for the first thirty minutes, and.. Well.. I'm kinda still confused? I think it was a decent movie though, in the end, truly interesting.
Thanks for leading me to it, Robin33. 😅
-Oh, yeah, and sorry for not having an answer to our question. 😛

Have a nice one. 🙂
Definitely. I almost didn't stick with it because there was like no story in the first 30 minutes, it was just kind of like one big long bad trip. It's definitely entertaining and thought provoking

Robin33 said:
Hello everybody.
I was watching a movie called We need to talk about Kevin not too long ago. And I noticed in the potty training scene he wore something over his diaper. Can somebody tell me what it is?
I think they are plastic pants but I’m not so sure

It is a waterproof diaper cover.

I always wondered if the actors that wore diapers found they liked them after they played the part.

I seen this movie a few years back.

foxkits said:
I always wondered if the actors that wore diapers found they liked them after they played the part.
Giggles... good point

What's on the shelves in the background? It looks like a series of stacked nappies..

foxkits said:

I remember reading about this film in the news and it's what made me watch it. It was cause of the actor playing the child Kevin wasn't happy about having to wear diapers and didn't want to do the scene, so the teenage actor called Santa to convince him otherwise :)

The news article wasn't just about the diapers, but just about the film.

Do you think the child actor really used a diaper in all those scenes, and do you also think that the child actor really pooped in the diaper, or was it just a double as if it were action?

ronald said:
Do you think the child actor really used a diaper in all those scenes, and do you also think that the child actor really pooped in the diaper, or was it just a double as if it were action?

I very much doubt that the kid actually went in the diaper during those scenes. There is no need for them to do so.
And if he didn't even want to wear the diapers, which is apparently the case according to BabyBoyRyan a few posts up, then surely the last thing he'd want to do is actually soil the diaper.

It could be like a Hook and Loop Cotton Adult Cloth Diaper for extra protection this from www.babykins.com
cd.jpg

ronald said:
It wasn't a double (i.e. someone else pooping in the diaper) and not the main actor either. If either of those happened it would be unpleasant for the actor, those around them, and someone would have to clean it up. If the diaper expanded at all it was CGI, otherwise just acting

Last edited:
Reactions: SlashNBurn
BabyBoyRyan said:
I remember reading about this film in the news and it's what made me watch it. It was cause of the actor playing the child Kevin wasn't happy about having to wear diapers and didn't want to do the scene, so the teenage actor called Santa to convince him otherwise :)

The news article wasn't just about the diapers, but just about the film.

You mean Ezra Miller? He played the teen Kevin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back