Diapers In VR

Nyrdst

Bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
So I recently got a VR headset and before this incident I had never even thought of associating VR and diapers.

I was playing psychonauts rhombus of ruin in VR which is my favourite VR game, the majority of the game takes place under water and there's a certain section where you're completely surrounded by water so the sounds gave me a sudden strong urge to pee my pants. Unfortunately this was a very bad idea as my room is carpeted and the clean-up was a nightmare but its one of the most intense and enjoyable wetting experiences I've had.

Ever since then I've worn Drynites every time I plan to play VR for a long time, when I'm able to afford some PeekABUs again I'm sure ill be spending alot of time with just a Diaper and a headset.

That said, I'm wondering if anyone else here wears Diapers/ pullups in VR or better yet, if anyone knows of any ABDL related VR content.

ronnieM

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've had a vive for a few years now, and diapers + vr is just amazing. Being able to continue what you're doing and not have to break immersion is a liberating feeling when you do it for the first time. I don't know of any specific abdl vr content, but I would imagine that something like vr chat could work in cases, or vr hypnosis (if that's your thing). I do however play on this ABDL minecraft server in VR sometimes, which is fun.

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just got a Rift S from by friend and I’m absolutely going to have to try this.
I bought the original Rift off a person from offerup in 2019, and I still use it. I love, LOVE wearing a diaper while in vr. I've spent hours in vr where there would have been many gaps if I had to run to the bathroom. Luckily for us, that's not a problem 👍👍

Littl3Luk3

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
If you're looking to get into VR and want value for money while not breaking the bank then I recommend the Oculus Quest 2. You can get it for £299 which is much cheaper than both the Vive or Valve Index.

Nyrdst

Bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
I bought the Oculus CV1 from a friend for super cheap. it has some problems with blur in some cases (mainly because I've been way too lazy to calibrate it properly) but its hands down one of the best purchases I've ever made, especially with diapers to compliment it.

BearTale

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
diapers are amazing in VR. I feel like I am out in public with a diaper on without being forceful to people (a much more private way of getting that voyeurism out) especially if you're in VR chat or artspace.

(Just don't divulge what you're wearing unless someone asks)

Must remain respectful :D

Nyrdst

Bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
I've had a vive for a few years now, and diapers + vr is just amazing. Being able to continue what you're doing and not have to break immersion is a liberating feeling when you do it for the first time. I don't know of any specific abdl vr content, but I would imagine that something like vr chat could work in cases, or vr hypnosis (if that's your thing). I do however play on this ABDL minecraft server in VR sometimes, which is fun.
I've not played too much vr chat atm, plus I don't have much money and I've not seen any good free usable diaper models about so it might be time for me to get back into blender, although the only model I've ever imported was horribly decimated and had wobbly wrists. Also if that ABDL Minecraft server isn't a private thing would you mind linking it to me?

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
diapers are amazing in VR. I feel like I am out in public with a diaper on without being forceful to people (a much more private way of getting that voyeurism out) especially if you're in VR chat or artspace.

(Just don't divulge what you're wearing unless someone asks)

Must remain respectful :D
I spend a lot of time in Google earth vr and I enter a lot of buildings and have seen almost all 7 wonders of the world *all while wearing nothing but a diaper*. It's a so weird to be in public in nothing but a diaper

Nyrdst

Bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
Also if anyone is interested in playing some vr chat or something together just shoot me a pm