Diapers in the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games in Bejing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Now it's official: 900 Soldiers were ordered to wear diapers during the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games in Bejing last weekend.
A German newspaper unveiled that the soldiers holding up the scroll board that formed the centerpiece of the ceremony were put into diapers. The English press picked that up too:

Beijing Olympics opening ceremony: Soldiers 'wore nappies' - Telegraph

Those soldiers had to wear diapers because they were trapped in boxes for up to 7 hours.
So you see - diapers come in handy when you don't get a chance to use the bathroom, and even officials who have nothing to do with DLism or ABism think of diapers as a solution.

That makes me wonder about a few points:
(1) Did the soliders enjoy pissing their pants in front of more than 1 billion watching on TV?
(2) How many of those 900 soliders actually used their diaper? How many just wet them, and how many dared to crap themselves in front of 1/5 of the world?
(3) Who changed all those diapers after the ceremony was over? Should I have applied for a job as an Olympic Diaper Changer for a huge pile of Renminbi Yuans? :D

Peachy

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
:laugh:

that's crazy, also I wouldn't want to be the one changing them.

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
LOL, they said it was hot as well, can you imagine the stench even if only half of them used their diapers!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I thought the last part of that article was particularly amusing:

"Now we know what Chinese soldiers wear under their uniforms they don't seem quite so menacing," said one German commentator.
:laugh:

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Awesome story. sure got a kick outta me! I wonder how many 'rebellious' ones went "diapers are for babies! I ain't wearin' that!" and ran off! haha

EDIT: BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
They also said a girl whose song during the ceremony won wide praise did not actually appear in the stadium and her song was mimed by another girl who was considered more attractive to foreign audiences.
Afterwards, organisers admitted that part of the fireworks display shown on television was actually an animation recorded in advance.
FAKERS! XD

and Peachy; they say about 2 billion, not 1 billion ;)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Ah the Telegraph, what would we do without you?

That was pretty funny, I doubt the London Olympics will feature nappiness!
Thank god that we could only see the ceremony, and not smell it...

Role
Diaper Lover
This is not new news. Actually, Diaper is very useful in our daily life. However, only the smart people, such as DLs, understand the benefits of wearing diapers.

Role
Incontinent
LOL!!!! I wonder how many new DL's there are going to be in that group now that they've been exposed to diapers! And can you imagine the logistics of getting 900 soldiers into diapers? Did they diaper up themselves, or was there an official team of diaper installers? And removers? phew!!! :laugh:
And I wonder what brand they used. Is this why everyone is complaining that Bambino is out of the medium sizes? :laugh:
That will certainly fill up a dumpster or 6, no?

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Wow, that is very, very funny. Whoever came up with that idea was clearly brilliant.

Role
Incontinent
This is not new news. Actually, Diaper is very useful in our daily life. However, only the smart people, such as DLs, understand the benefits of wearing diapers.
It's funny you should mention that, because my wife and I used to joke about wearing a depends to the movies so we wouldn't have to get up in the middle and miss anything, or while driving, because she was always needing to stop to use a restroom. I would go for hours without stopping for a pit stop, but she couldn't, so I would kid her about it. This was almost 20 years ago. We never did it of course, I know she just thought it funny, but she never knew I was serious about it. But I never had the nerve to go buy any back then, and I was so afraid she would find out about my desire for them.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
That's pretty awesome!

What I'm wondering is how many of them were into diapers anyway. :D

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Hehe, funny, but also quite useful. The Chinese aren't stupid.

and Peachy; they say about 2 billion, not 1 billion ;)
Even if they did say 1 billion, that wouldn't be one-fifth of the world, that'd be approximately one-sixth.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I wonder how many 'rebellious' ones went "diapers are for babies! I ain't wearin' that!" and ran off! haha
probably, not many: diapers aren't a part of chinese culture ;)

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
"Now we know what Chinese soldiers wear under their uniforms they don't seem quite so menacing," said one German commentator.
That has made my day.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
mm3 said:
I wonder how many 'rebellious' ones went "diapers are for babies! I ain't wearin' that!" and ran off! haha
The Chinese are so strict. If someone said that, it'd probably be off with his head!

boy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
wow,theres nice~ guess desperate call calls for desperate helps,lol..have to wear diaper for long hrs while its hot..wonder they have diaper rashes anot,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.