Diapers in spain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deliberatelydiapered

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Here's a question to my European abdls out there, I'm going to Barcelona spain, and taking a cruise around the Mediterranean, it's going to be near 2 weeks, and bag check is expensive($100usd for a extra bag 😭). And I'm going to be in barcelona 2 days before I get on the ship, does anyone know any decent places to get adult diapers in barcelona? I need because I wear for bedwetting. Taking a whole pack from home would take up way too much room in my suitcase, so I'm having a dilemma. I'm a abdl, but wear for a bedwetting problem I've had for years, it's very off and on but these last months it's been every few days a week, I'm taking a few and probably a couple for the plane ride just to be safe (12 hour plane, don't want any wet jeans), but I would like to buy a bag in the city just to be safe, so any suggestions to hit up?, idk if adult diapers are sold in pharmacies there, or were to even start looking.

When we were there 10 years ago they sold them in the pharmacy. But I have no clue if they are sad and crappy like most drug store diapers.

Deliberatelydiapered said:
Here's a question to my European abdls out there, I'm going to Barcelona spain, and taking a cruise around the Mediterranean, it's going to be near 2 weeks, and bag check is expensive($100usd for a extra bag 😭). And I'm going to be in barcelona 2 days before I get on the ship, does anyone know any decent places to get adult diapers in barcelona? I need because I wear for bedwetting. Taking a whole pack from home would take up way too much room in my suitcase, so I'm having a dilemma. I'm a abdl, but wear for a bedwetting problem I've had for years, it's very off and on but these last months it's been every few days a week, I'm taking a few and probably a couple for the plane ride just to be safe (12 hour plane, don't want any wet jeans), but I would like to buy a bag in the city just to be safe, so any suggestions to hit up?, idk if adult diapers are sold in pharmacies there, or were to even start looking.
Yo tengo una pregunta para mis amigos en Barcelona Spain. Soy pasando en bote y es casi 2 semanas. Cuando me voy en un aire porte cuestas mucha para bolsas extra. Yo soy visitando Barcelona para 2 días antes mi vacation en el bote. Mi pregunta es no se donde a comprar pañales adulto. Yo nesacito para la noche porque razón medical. Poniendo en mis cosas del mi casa es no posible para mi. Por favor ayuda mi amigos 💚

daddyconnor said:
When we were there 10 years ago they sold them in the pharmacy. But I have no clue if they are sad and crappy like most drug store diapers.
Here's hoping I can atleast find tena or something

Take a second collapsabke bag and use it for just your diapers. Airlines, trains and boats almost always allow for a free medical bag you can have checked. Diapers do count as medical regardless of your need for them too. Just make sure you don't have any non-medical items in that bag or it won't be accepted. I also recommend it be a collapsable bag, so when you return you can stuff the nearly empty bag into your suitcase.

Reactions: Deliberatelydiapered and DprEffect
Here's hoping I can atleast find tena or something

Maybe they have Seni available? I know Seni is a Portuguese Brand and when I last used their Quatro it was a very solid performer, amongst the best of the medical style brands I have tried then (including Abena Level 4s and Dry 24/7)

Maybe see if you can order a delivery to your hotel? Saveexpress has close to anything there is to get when it comes to incontinence items and with spain being in EU the shipping should be decently priced.

Reactions: Deliberatelydiapered and DprEffect
Joakim said:
Maybe see if you can order a delivery to your hotel? Saveexpress has close to anything there is to get when it comes to incontinence items and with spain being in EU the shipping should be decently priced.
This is the idea id personally go with if i was in your position.

Reactions: NaranjaColor and Deliberatelydiapered
Slomo said:
Take a second collapsabke bag and use it for just your diapers. Airlines, trains and boats almost always allow for a free medical bag you can have checked. Diapers do count as medical regardless of your need for them too. Just make sure you don't have any non-medical items in that bag or it won't be accepted. I also recommend it be a collapsable bag, so when you return you can stuff the nearly empty bag into your suitcase.
That's a good idea I didn't know that they allowed for 1 medical bag that's awesome.

Joakim said:
Would be a good excuse to try the mydiaper brand 😂, maybe I'll look into this. Thanks for the idea.

Sounds like a diaper holiday. Is there such a thing?

I used to love in Spain and am not aware of any good places to but diapers. However, I have traveled a lot. Most girls will accept packages for guests. Even if the packages a stove early. Usually within a week of arrival of the guest. Order the diapers you want and have them shipped to your hotel in Spain. That would be my recommendation. You may need to call the hotel for a shipping after and to let them know it will be coming.

The cruise company may have a similar service. I had assumed you would spend at least one night on a hotel.

That's a good idea I didn't know that they allowed for 1 medical bag that's awesome.
Yeah it is! I've taken advantage of it a number of times. Of course the downside is you have to lug around another bag, and you have to realize the ticket agent will need to verify whats in the bag too.

considering the extortion fees the airlines are charging for extra bags nowadays, it's often cheaper to ship additional luggage instead of bringing it to the airport.

And you can usually save money on shipping if you can convince a diaper retailer to drop-ship diapers to your hotel, because it's much cheaper for businesses to ship than consumers. Wouldn't it be nice to check in at the hotel and get to your room and see a fresh new case of dinos waiting for you on your bed? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deliberatelydiapered
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back