Diapers in public and outdoors.

Dlaboy4321

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I have been reading about other people's experiences and mine are are a little different. I know where my thing comes from. When I was like 7 or so. There was a changing table in my little brother's room.' I don't know how it worked back then. My mom worked at the hospital. I This is realy hard to talk aboutt was put in diapers cause I peed my bed and peed my pants .I remember saying to my baby sitter that in heaven I would be the baby and she could be my mommy. Linda, a family friend and babysitter did put me in diapers for wetting and punishment for not cleaning the playroom.. My aunt and uncle diapered my cousin and I for acting up after bed. An issue before I found out I had celiac disease. I'm sure you can understand what that means. I was diapered before there were good nights .Small bladder and bowl issues from celiac make me diaper depndent.. After all this is have have become an exabishionist in my diapers. Sorry I know that's a sore subject. We are all screwed up in our own way. I will be honest. I wear diapers out every day. I go out out and take off my pants and walk around in just a diaper. I don't do it in front of off any one, just on trails in the mountains. Sometimes in a parking lot when no one's around. I sound crazy. Obsession with diapers is pretty crazy. If I keep it quite and to myself, good for more me. This shit isn't going away. Walking around in only a diaper is amazing, exhilarating and no one knows. Sorry that's my thing.We are all crazy, in one way or another.

Reactions: Scupperguy30
I don't think you're crazy. As long as you aren't hurting others, do what makes you happy.

That makes me sound crazy. Sorry. We all have a thing.I just like to be embarrassed and weird being in diapers in public. It's not going away. Please tell me I'm not crazy.

I get it. I don't get any thrill that I've noticed from being seen in public but it is kind of nice just to be out in the world, dressed in a way that feels good. I think making a reasonable effort to keep away from others is preferred unless the venue or situation supports it.

Dlaboy4321 said:
That makes me sound crazy. Sorry. We all have a thing.I just like to be embarrassed and weird being in diapers in public. It's not going away. Please tell me I'm not crazy.
Well if your crazy than that makes two of us who are crazy.
For I enjoy being outside in just my diapers, and when the weather permits that’s just how I’m, outdoors in just my diaper.
When I need to pee I just pee my diaper, if I need to poop I just go poop my diaper.
I live out in the country and my closest neighbors are my family, they all have seen me outdoors in just my diaper, none have said a word to me but they do talk amongst themselves and our mother, she has told me a few times I was spotted in just my diaper again.
Anyone who happens to drive by and happens to be looking my way has seen me out in just my diapers also.

I don’t limit myself to just my yard either as I often go to the local river in the summer and go swimming in just my diapers, I’ve ridden my motorcycle just diapered, canoeing in just diapers, I’ve even gone hunting while just in a diaper.
Diapers have been a part of my life all my life and I foresee them continuing to be a part of my life.

Ok, I get it as well. The exhilaration of the unsafe zone. But have you ever been caught out that way, where someone just goes off the deep end, or calls the police. Does that repercussion ever worry you?

littlemoosey said:
Ok, I get it as well. The exhilaration of the unsafe zone. But have you ever been caught out that way, where someone just goes off the deep end, or calls the police. Does that repercussion ever worry you?

Yes I have, went swimming at a public beach, was wearing a diaper under my shorts, my diaper swelled up so much it was impossible to hide it, cops where called, I was asked to leave the public beach, no citation issued.
Another time while at a somewhat private sandy river bank, I was out swimming in only my diaper, it was swelled completely and there was no way to get to my car without having to walk past a young couple who also happen to stop at the same location, they had stopped here for some nude sun bathing (unknown to me this was the local nude beach), the couple said it did not bother them if all I had on was a diaper, so I got out of the water and had to hold my diaper up to keep it from falling off, they started laughing at the size of my swelled diaper, than said they where sorry for laughing.

I dont worry if I offend others by the was I dress when no offense is intended. After all my diaper covers more skin than those skimpy G string swimsuits.

lonnie said:
Yes I have, went swimming at a public beach, was wearing a diaper under my shorts, my diaper swelled up so much it was impossible to hide it, cops where called, I was asked to leave the public beach, no citation issued.

Cops were called, and you were asked to leave a public beach? Wow. First question out of my mouth would be "Mr Officer, I'd like to know which law you are enforcing?" (because AFAIK we don't have an "I don't like it!" law on the books here!)

Reactions: chamberpot
bambinod said:
Cops were called, and you were asked to leave a public beach? Wow. First question out of my mouth would be "Mr Officer, I'd like to know which law you are enforcing?" (because AFAIK we don't have an "I don't like it!" law on the books here!)
According to the responding officer he could site me with lewd & lascivious behavior, disturbing the public, indecent exposure. Instead he asked me to leave the beach, and I decided a road trip home in my soaked diaper was better than a night in jail in my soaked diaper.

Reactions: littlemoosey
I too enjoy running around the yard in only a diaper. We have 4-1/2 acres out in the woods and the only thing that will see me is a dear or a squirrel.

Reactions: littlemoosey
Scupperguy30 said:
I too enjoy running around the yard in only a diaper. We have 4-1/2 acres out in the woods and the only thing that will see me is a dear or a squirrel.
Lucky you... I would love to get away from neighbors and hustle and bustle.

If you are medically incontinent no charges could stand up in court and you could in turn have a solid case for discrimination lawsuit for a medical disability. It would be a different story if you did not have shorts over your diaper.

Hmmm i am shocked... Lets see if people can be gay and hold hands or kiss in public or if people can smoke pot in public and thats ok but if you cant wear a diaper to me theres something wrong with that picture..

Reactions: Blekyss
Once again, you're not crazy. And you're also taking precautions to not expose others to your state of dress. I run sometimes, nearly always in the evening or at night, and 15 years ago had a 6-mile course that took me down roughly a mile of deserted country road. If no cars has gone by, during the most deserted stretch I would lose the shorts and run just my t-shirt and diaper. It felt tremendous. Once a car did appear out of nowhere and I did my best to drape my shorts across my waist as it passed by.

Enjoy your hiking. Just don't climb any mountain peaks: https://www.offgridweb.com/survival/underwear-clad-mountain-climber-gets-hypothermia/

i have gone from nude beach to just norm beach in just nothing then a diaper, overall if u dont act out of norm people will do the same , Quite relaxing and enjoyable to sunbath :)

Dlaboy4321 said:
I have been reading about other people's experiences and mine are are a little different. I know where my thing comes from. When I was like 7 or so. There was a changing table in my little brother's room.' I don't know how it worked back then. My mom worked at the hospital. I This is realy hard to talk aboutt was put in diapers cause I peed my bed and peed my pants .I remember saying to my baby sitter that in heaven I would be the baby and she could be my mommy. Linda, a family friend and babysitter did put me in diapers for wetting and punishment for not cleaning the playroom.. My aunt and uncle diapered my cousin and I for acting up after bed. An issue before I found out I had celiac disease. I'm sure you can understand what that means. I was diapered before there were good nights .Small bladder and bowl issues from celiac make me diaper depndent.. After all this is have have become an exabishionist in my diapers. Sorry I know that's a sore subject. We are all screwed up in our own way. I will be honest. I wear diapers out every day. I go out out and take off my pants and walk around in just a diaper. I don't do it in front of off any one, just on trails in the mountains. Sometimes in a parking lot when no one's around. I sound crazy. Obsession with diapers is pretty crazy. If I keep it quite and to myself, good for more me. This shit isn't going away. Walking around in only a diaper is amazing, exhilarating and no one knows. Sorry that's my thing.We are all crazy, in one way or another.
Well, I've never worn diapers openly while outside (apart from changing on the trail, under cover provided or made (tarps)). I'm not that comfortable with doing that so blatantly.
Around home, I usually wear minimal protection because I (usually) have enough warning to make it to the toilet as necessary. Sleeping of course demands full protection, even if all I'm doing is taking a nap on the recliner.
If you're able to enjoy them?

Good for you!

littlemoosey said:
Alright, where did you get your Icon!?
A diapered Moose!?
That's awesome!

PaddedStag said:
Alright, where did you get your Icon!?
A diapered Moose!?
That's awesome!

Well the internet an amazing thing. I typed in stuffed moose, then diapered moose and found the image. I would love to get a custom one by Tavimonk but getting a hold of him and navigating his website is near impossible.

Hold mah beer!

(Now I'm off to learn a new computer trick?!)

lol

I like to have people see me. I'll walk around in diapers and a tee-shirt. No one cares. Like 10 seconds of there time. Just like all of us we all have something. I am going to the mountains tomorrow, taking off my pants and walking in just a diaper. Just like I did 4 days ago. And yes I was caught. And I don't care. I'll never see them again. They have something funny to talk about.

Back