Diapers in Occupations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScienceDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Is anyone here a truck driver, diver, astronaut, security guard or anything else that benefits from or requires diaper use? Just want some insight.

C

Cherub

Occupation that REQUIRES diapers??? none that I know of. However, if you're asking if anyone has ever worn a diaper to their jobs, I think a lot of people have. I told of a close call I had one time on the job when I was randomly selected to go take a drug test on a previous job, and that incident happened on a day that I wore a diaper under my work clothes.

N

nimimerkki702

A job that requires diapers... That would probably be my dream job :D ...But I guess there isn't any job like that.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Any job that prevents you from being able to get to a toilet for hours at a time. The classic two are astronauts (not a common job) and deep divers. There are some others, but you have to think about it to come up with them because they're less obvious. For example, people that repair transmitter antennas. It can be a 2 hr climb up to the top of the tower. One episode of "world's toughest fixes", the guy that was tagging along to do the show on that was offered a diaper by the crewchief. I wouldn't doubt it if cavers (spelunking) sometimes wear, you can't just squat in a cave... ("take only pictures, leave only footprints") If you gotta go, you have to bag it and carry it out with you. The guy (there's just ONE) that makes the final wiring connections inside a stealth bomber's wing before they close it up is in there with a soldering iron for 8-10 hrs, he quite possibly wears. All those guys flying the U2 spy planes waybackwhen were padded I'm sure, considering the time they were up there - think of all the pilots that have made endurance flights in small craft.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
As a junior high teacher assistant, we all are required to wear diapers because the students scare the crap out of us!

Ranthor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
... think of all the pilots that have made endurance flights in small craft.

I've heard tell that those pilots who fly those hi-altitude planes actually take some kind of pill that basically makes it so they won't have to pee for a couple days. I don't have details, but the source I got it from was credible.

Akastus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I've heard tell that those pilots who fly those hi-altitude planes actually take some kind of pill that basically makes it so they won't have to pee for a couple days. I don't have details, but the source I got it from was credible.

I'd be interested to know how that could possibly work. If you keep drinking, the liquid has to go somewhere, after all.

It's not an occupation, but I have worn while leisure diving. It's not the dive itself that's the problem, but the hour-long ride in a RIB, plus the waiting around onsite that's the issue. You can easily be stuck in a drysuit for four hours, maybe as long as six.

WildRoseBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
All those guys flying the U2 spy planes waybackwhen were padded I'm sure, considering the time they were up there - think of all the pilots that have made endurance flights in small craft.

I am pretty sure they used condom catheters because they did not have decent disposables then and you would probably get one hell of a rash from wearing a cloth diaper as long as they did.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Yeah, I'm a professional kidnap victim. I spend most of my time tied up, diapered, in car trunks for hours at a time. Pays well though.

babyracer37

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
As for a job that requires you to wear a diaper? I know that Fighter Pilots use condom cath. (was in the Navy) Some deep sea divers do wear,astronauts do wear during pre-flight and take-offs, some truck drivers.

Oh and me on long road trips,watching movies, and such.

DA360

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I don't know of any real jobs that would require you to wear a diaper, though I am sure there's some where wearing one might be beneficial (for working longer, or there might not be a bathroom nearby).

Only thing I can think of around where I live is a job of helping MAKE diapers. P&G is based where I live, which includes the teams that design Pampers and Luvs diapers. Though I would imagine getting a job there would be very difficult sadly. I seriously doubt they would ever for for this but ironically, I would see how being a AB/DL would be helpful on that job because we have a good idea and opinion on what we want in a diaper and how diapers should be ^^; (not to mention wanting to test the product :p).

Incontinent17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I wear diapers to work daily because I need to. I sometimes feel a little self-concious but wearing every day to work is a normal experience for me. The only big drawback for me is changing. I have to change in the toilet which although generally is not a problem its the disposal afterwards. I generally carry in a small rucksack with my diaper bag inside.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

That would be pretty dangerous. Kidney failure is bigtime bad news medical condition when you're in the hospital. The large intestines are moving the liquid you take in into the blood, and the kidneys are the only way out.

That, and forgetting the liquid, there's a lot of waste and toxins the kidneys need to keep out of the blood. When your body uses energy it produces lactic and uric acid, and that has to be removed from the blood. People with kidney problems get their skin turning yellow because that's not getting removed.

Although I could believe they were given something to reduce their urine production, and didn't drink much before or during.

Ranthor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
That would be pretty dangerous. Kidney failure is bigtime bad news medical condition when you're in the hospital. The large intestines are moving the liquid you take in into the blood, and the kidneys are the only way out.

That, and forgetting the liquid, there's a lot of waste and toxins the kidneys need to keep out of the blood. When your body uses energy it produces lactic and uric acid, and that has to be removed from the blood. People with kidney problems get their skin turning yellow because that's not getting removed.

Although I could believe they were given something to reduce their urine production, and didn't drink much before or during.

I think that's what it was, something to reduce urine production. Like I said, I don't remember the details, all I know is that it makes it so they don't have to pee for a couple days.

WildRoseBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
That would be pretty dangerous. Kidney failure is bigtime bad news medical condition when you're in the hospital.

Not really. That's how the nasal spray for bed wetters works. And people with failed kidneys can go a while without dialysis.

Ghostfluff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
  6. Other
  7. Private
Raises paw* security guard... I mean i dont have to wear them but it does help! XD

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
being a grocery bagger i can go for a piss anytime i want but it would suck to be a cashier since they mostly have to ask to pee more so during busy times. all the classics have been broght up and so far is an intersting read. btw i wear al the time at work and i dont really run into needing the diaper at work but usually its on the way home that i end up using my diaper, since i dont always go home right away, and theres always the great situation where im waiting for the bus and i have to pee but since its late i cant risk running to the bathroom for fear of missing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.