Diapers in Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just out of curiosity, what adult diapers are available in Asia?

Last edited:
F

Falkio

Pampers are a very popular brand overseas. Even in Asia, and especially in South America. Same case with Huggies diapers. As far as I know, Luvs are non-existent. I remember seeing adverts on the side of city buses for the equivalent of Pampers Cruisers. For the most part, you will find the same diapers in Asia as you would here. There are some native brands like "Mamy Poko" that can be purchased at Tesco Lotus. I've also heard of a brand called "Goo N.: bigger than big diapers" from Japan.

Most pharmacies sell generic adult diapers in Thailand. Of course, I never got a chance to buy. I was still very observant though. A major benefit to living in Asia is the huge abundance of street-side chemists. Just swing in to a local shop and buy whatever you need. They have just as wide of a selection as some of our medical shops.

And, for bonus points, most of the female pharmacists are cute...

Hope this helps :smile1:

LaramFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
Pampers are a very popular brand overseas. Even in Asia, and especially in South America. Same case with Huggies diapers. As far as I know, Luvs are non-existent. I remember seeing adverts on the side of city buses for the equivalent of Pampers Cruisers. For the most part, you will find the same diapers in Asia as you would here. There are some native brands like "Mamy Poko" that can be purchased at Tesco Lotus. I've also heard of a brand called "Goo N.: bigger than big diapers" from Japan.

Most pharmacies sell generic adult diapers in Thailand. Of course, I never got a chance to buy. I was still very observant though. A major benefit to living in Asia is the huge abundance of street-side chemists. Just swing in to a local shop and buy whatever you need. They have just as wide of a selection as some of our medical shops.

Yeah, Luvs Are Non-Existant In England, As Far As I'm Aware. I Laughed At The Bonus Points. xD

No Clue What You Can Get In Asia, I'll Let You Know In 10 - 15 Years When I Go There? :p

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
Just out of curiosity, what diapers are available in Asia?

Well theirs:

Merries

Torepanman

Oyasumiman

and plenty of others too if you use your best friend google ^.^

~Rubix

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
http://windel-net.de/uploaded_images/06-08-26_15-08-739917.jpg

That's one big selection of diapers :O

In Mexico stores used to display hung diapers too, but they stopped doing it for reasons I can assume and rather not talk about.

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wow. would you consider adding that to the wiki or gallery or whatever. Seems like they're more open to diapers there. The stores I've been in the US have the adult brands (if they even have them) off to the side or in the back.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private

These are the "Bigger than Big" things. From a Google seach it says that these are made for 3 to 7 yr olds. :eek:

?????? | ???????? | GOO.N????? | ?????

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
As far as adult diapers, I wouldn't bother with anything you find in a Japanese drug store (HAC, Sun Drug, etc). They are all kind of crappy. I never worked up the nerve to go into a medical store, but those ones didn't look half bad.

As far as Hong Kong/PRC I think you can get some decent diapers. Thailand also has some decent ones, I think (It's been a while since I've been to Thailand, and I was only in Phuket). I've never been to Singapore, so I have no idea what is on offer there.

Hope this helps, and let me reiterate: Japanese drug store diapers blow. But you can get a 2L jug of green tea for 200 Yen.

Y

Yumi

DR.P FO SHO. Rofl. There are several brands. I remember this one for youth (teens) it was a pullup and had pink flowers all over it. I remember an old member from Japan showing me the website.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In the opening post, I forgot to mention that I was wanting to know about adult diapers that would fit me. The opening post has now been edited for clarity.

use google translater
Thank you for the advice. This will make my search much easier.

Hope this helps, and let me reiterate: Japanese drug store diapers blow. But you can get a 2L jug of green tea for 200 Yen.
This helps very much.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tried the google translator. It is acceptable to find the literal meaning of a word. Diaper descriptions do end up with odd translations.

Is there any brands that should be avoided or sought?

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If your going to Japan, all I can tell you is what I did: get them shipped in. I always had them shipped via USPS, and If they tried to deliver them while I was at work, or away, they would leave a note (printed in English too!) saying when they would attempt redelivery, or that I could pick them up at the yubin (post office). All you need to do is take the note to the yubin and show them your Gaijin Card.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thank you dcviper for the advice. I will check into that further since I expect to be there for a while and would appreciate access to quality diapers during my stay.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
After searching lick crazy I found a site that sells Goo.n Super Big diapers and ships to the US. However the diapers are quite expensive, and the shipping is even more so. To make matter worse the $ to Yen is pretty week. I want to order them to try, but I would need to sell the rest on e-bay for $35-$50 a pack. (A pack recently went for $51 and the seller charged almost $30 for shipping. There are a few people out their willing to spend crazy money for hard to get diapers, I just don't know if their are enough to risk this. My fear is that I might sell a few at that crazy price and the rest will sell for far less causing me to lose money. I just don't know? Should I go for it? They look like really cool diapers.

monkster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Man when I go to japan I'm stopping in the diaper aisle! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.