Diapers for wet dreams

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
This is a mature discussion I think so I am posting it here. It's a bit personal but I am okay with sharing.

I have a few wet dreams a month, I'm not talking about pee pee. I prefer not having to get out of bed at 3AM to clean up and change my underwear.

I recently started wearing Goodnites to bed. I like the fact that they comfort my DL side and they would act as protection against wet dreams. It would be much easier to just rip off my Goodnite and stay in bed, then shower in the morning as I always do.

Well last night I had a wet dream but it's the one night since I started wearing Goodnites to bed that I didn't wear a Goodnite!!!!! :mad:

Has anyone else leveraged their diaper function for wet dreams? Are there people out there who have wet dreams almost every night? I've not seen this discussed and I think Goodnites would be a good solution.

Last edited:

RedPandaDL

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I only have wet dreams if I haven’t had sex with my wife (or released through other means) for a couple weeks. So, it doesn’t happen often enough that I worry about it.

JWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
This is a mature discussion I think so I am posting it here. It's a bit personal but I am okay with sharing.

I have a few wet dreams a month, I'm not talking about pee pee. I prefer not having to get out of bed at 3AM to clean up and change my underwear.

I recently started wearing Goodnites to bed. I like the fact that they comfort my DL side and they would act as protection against wet dreams. It would be much easier to just rip off my Goodnite and stay in bed, then shower in the morning as I always do.

Well last night I had a wet dream but it's the one night since I started wearing Goodnites to bed that I didn't wear a Goodnite!!!!! :mad:

Has anyone else leveraged their diaper function for wet dreams? Are there people out there who have wet dreams almost every night? I've not seen this discussed and I think Goodnites would be a good solution.
It feels good knowing I'm not the only one! I also use goodnites, and I think they are the perfect solution.

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I only have wet dreams if I haven’t had sex with my wife (or released through other means) for a couple weeks. So, it doesn’t happen often enough that I worry about it.
Funny thing is that I did let loose earlier that evening!

It feels good knowing I'm not the only one! I also use goodnites, and I think they are the perfect solution.
Me too! It's not something that ever came up as a conversation with my freinds back in my wild drinking days!!! No amount of drunk would encourage wet dream talk lol.

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet n shy AB-t girl
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I've only had one wet-dream in my life and that was within 24 hours after I got home from surgery (hernia). I woke up, then wished I'd diapered up the night before. Anesthesia affects me weirdly. But there's nothing wrong with going #3 in a diaper at all...it's a bodily effluence, too!

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Wet dreams were and are very rare for me. It would have been silly to diaper up just on the off chance I might have an incident. I had a few when I was hitting puberty but when I became a regular masturbator, they dwindled to almost never.

Jerseyshore

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Since I started masturbating, I haven't had a wet dream although I've had some very vivid sexual dreams

Sidewinder

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Just posting my proverbial "two cents" here, but I've only had a "wet dream" once.

However, I was awake when it happened, in fact I was just waking up and it just happened spontaneously.

Since then, I've used diapers as a means for giving myself a little "T.L.C." (tender lovin' care) down there.

Best part about it is that the mess is minimized. :)

I realize that this topic is considered a private affair and being such, I never spoke of this to anyone.

Last edited:

Sidewinder

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I've only had one wet-dream in my life and that was within 24 hours after I got home from surgery (hernia). I woke up, then wished I'd diapered up the night before. Anesthesia affects me weirdly. But there's nothing wrong with going #3 in a diaper at all...it's a bodily effluence, too!
One way to look at it is this: wet dreams are just another form of bedwetting, but with "white pee."

WetChaos

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I never thought of wearing a diaper to bed in case of a wet dream. However, I’ve awakened a couple of times diapered and mostly dry except for...the wet dream I didn’t remember. It’s been awhile...it was more common in my early teens.

DinosaurWalk

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wet dreams were and are very rare for me. It would have been silly to diaper up just on the off chance I might have an incident. I had a few when I was hitting puberty but when I became a regular masturbator, they dwindled to almost never.
I'm in the same boat. I haven't had a wet dream in a LONG, LONG time. I honestly can't remember the last time; maybe middle school or high school...? I masturbate regularly so I am guessing this is the reason. Just masturbate more often and the problem should be resolved. In addition to the main reason of doing it because it just feels amazing, I like to think masturbation is even healthy for my system as it helps flush things out and is healthy for the prostate, etc.

Last edited:

Lestat

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think it would shoot above the goodnight onto the mattress.

stinkape

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I can remember having 2 and sometimes 3 wet dreams a night when in my teen years . I would have loved the opportunity to wear diapers then just so I wouldn't have had to get up all the time to clean up and change underwear .
Now at 54 I just wish I could have wet dreams again .