Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Hihi, so I recently had a UTI that lasted about a month and was fairly resistant to antibiotics. It finally cleared up about a week ago, but I have noticed that I now have bladder leaks if I don't go potty every hour or so, which is manageable when I'm awake; BUT at night, I tend to wet the bed if I don't get up often, which isn't very good for my sleep cycle. So, I was looking into getting diapers to wear at night. I'm on the hunt for something that's cute but also good quality. Please help.

Thank y'all <3

DamnedPrincess said:
I'm on the hunt for something that's cute but also good quality. Please help
rearz princess. those are absolutely adorable and great quality

Tykables overnights! Old version. If you’re just leaking and not experiencing full out floods you’ll love them. Super cute and comfortable. But not to bulky in my opinion.

MissAmy said:
rearz princess. those are absolutely adorable and great quality
Looked at some on ebay. MY GOD THOSE ARE ADORABLE.

Try Drynites(UK)/Goodnites(US) pyjama pants.
They should be available in most local stores.

LittleFellow said:
Try Drynites(UK)/Goodnites(US) pyjama pants.
They should be available in most local stores.
They're not great for adult use, will most likely leak because of capacity and also pull-ups are famed for leaking.

Reactions: Lyokodl
I have bladder leaks and voiding all the time ....
Diapers that work well for my during the night time are Rearz ... they have high guards that prevent leaks if I flood while sleeping .

Reactions: Jonnythepony
North Shore Supreme or Air Supreme.

KitsuneFox said:
Diapers that work well for my during the night time are Rearz ... they have high guards that prevent leaks if I flood while sleeping .
Okie, I'll check em out!

Seasonedcitizen said:
North Shore Supreme or Air Supreme.
I just wanted to say your profile photo in that baby doll dress is adorable . Cutie pie 🥰

BabyTahani said:
I just wanted to say your profile photo in that baby doll dress is adorable . Cutie pie 🥰
That isn't me. I found it on Pinterest searching Lolita fashions. I'd love to wear that dress and petticoats on Halloween when I do my errands.

Seasonedcitizen said:
That isn't me. I found it on Pinterest searching Lolita fashions. I'd love to wear that dress and petticoats on Halloween when I do my errands.
Ohhhhh we’ll go find one because it’s truly adorable . There are sissy shops on Esty I’ve looked at all the pretty dresses some are truly amazing . I’m not into sissy but have 2 friends that are both work in the entertainment industry they have taylors build some amazingly beautiful outfits . So keep looking you’ll find one some day 🥰🥰🥰

Last edited:
Crinklz diapers are both cute and very absorbent. They would definitely be my recommendation.

Reactions: Piefox
I use all cloth at night time with two extra inserts and crystal clear PVC covers . They Never leak at all disposables do unless you’re laying on your back all the time but even then a wet disposable and a second wetting while asleep they will leak . I don’t want to wake up with wet bed or a wet onezie due to leaking .

Littleforbig.com as alot of cute diapers you may want to check them out

DamnedPrincess said:
I'm on the hunt for something that's cute but also good quality.

My go to is Crinklz/Betterdry fantastic absorbency and a decent price from Northshore

DamnedPrincess said:
Hihi, so I recently had a UTI that lasted about a month and was fairly resistant to antibiotics. It finally cleared up about a week ago, but I have noticed that I now have bladder leaks if I don't go potty every hour or so, which is manageable when I'm awake; BUT at night, I tend to wet the bed if I don't get up often, which isn't very good for my sleep cycle. So, I was looking into getting diapers to wear at night. I'm on the hunt for something that's cute but also good quality. Please help.

Thank y'all <3
Littleforbig littledreamers

I would suggest going to "Changing time Diaper company" They have a large selection that you can look at on line.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Y'all have been super helpful!💕
Thankies <3

Back