Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
I finally got some diapers. I am so happy. I dont think they are the best though. They are Assurance Maximum Protection.

I used a text "book" excuses to get them. I was with my grandma and we were on the way home when I acted like a friend called me and asked if I would pick up some diapers for his grandma. To my surprise it work and pretty darn good.

My grandma was going on about how nice my friend is for taking care of "his grandma".

I got so nervous as I walked toward the adult diaper. It felt odd. I looked at what the had and got two packs of $11.27 a pack. Add on the $1.57 tax and it came to $24.11 for 40 diapers.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yay Wal Mart :p. I used to use these back in the day when I lived in a college dorm. I'd sneak off to Wal Mart (about a 45 minute walk from there) and pick up a pack now and then.

I was disappointed to hear they switched to a cloth-like outer cover. I'm curious what you think of them. I haven't tried them since they changed.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Was this your first time buying from Wal-mart?

I recall buying Asurance diapers from wal-mart a few years ago. It was rather nerve racking but in the end it was fine, other then the like 8 miles of bike riding round trip.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I got some used diapers for half the price.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wow that was actually something different than any diaper buying story I had read before.

Took some guts to do it in front of your grandmother, but that's awesome

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Was this your first time buying from Wal-mart?

I recall buying Asurance diapers from wal-mart a few years ago. It was rather nerve racking but in the end it was fine, other then the like 8 miles of bike riding round trip.

Yes this was my very first time EVER buying from Wal-Mart. I was so scared, only because all my friends that I got to school with shop there.

Ryan_d said:
Wow that was actually something different than any diaper buying story I had read before.

Took some guts to do it in front of your grandmother, but that's awesome

It wasnt easy. But I did it.

------------------------------------------
As for diapers. They are very then, but do hold a lot. They are very comfortable but not the best in my eyes

K

kitty0230

good for you, enjoy your first real diaper experience, and did you use the self checkout counter, like i did my first time, now i can go up to an attractive female cashier and not even blush, but a few more times and you will get used to it, and kudos to you for doing it in front of your grandma

Lightning

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
If you want the best Diaper, then you need Abena. I remember the first time I got diapers. I went to the local supermarket (10 minutes walk away) and was really scared.

maccracker18

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Good job on getting them, i remember the first time i got them. I walked down to the CVS at the end of my st and got a bag of depends max. I cant even describe how nervous i was lol, im sure everyone here kinda knows that feeling though. I just hope that your grandma doesn't decide to talk to your friend or his family to tell them what a good person your friend is, that may not end well. I can say though that u pulling that off is something that i would never ever try and do lol.

Mimi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Congratulations on your first set. But don't think your grandmother won't tell your parents about what you did. I just know from similar excuses I used with my grandma. *shivers from flashbacks*

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
good for you, enjoy your first real diaper experience, and did you use the self checkout counter, like i did my first time, now i can go up to an attractive female cashier and not even blush, but a few more times and you will get used to it, and kudos to you for doing it in front of your grandma

Due to theft there are no self checkouts at the Wal-Mart were I live.

tbdl58860 said:
Good job on getting them, i remember the first time i got them. I walked down to the CVS at the end of my st and got a bag of depends max. I cant even describe how nervous i was lol, im sure everyone here kinda knows that feeling though. I just hope that your grandma doesn't decide to talk to your friend or his family to tell them what a good person your friend is, that may not end well. I can say though that u pulling that off is something that i would never ever try and do lol.

My grandma doesnt ever know half my friends

HypnoToad said:
So this was your first time getting diapers?

In the store? Yes Online? No

Chris H

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My first time buying my own diapers was at a local supermarket in Utah... I stayed home from school for the purpose of being able to walk to the store (only a quarter mile, but going during the school day would almost guarantee that I wouldn't run into anyone I knew). I emptied out my backpack so I wouldn't be carrying a semi-clear bag of diapers. I picked up three things; store brand night diapers (they were out of goodnites in the largest size, and depends were expensive), pop tarts and something else because I felt better buying more than just diapers. There was a self-checkout isle, so I did that, put my stuff in my backpack, and walked home sweating (not from the sun, though where I lived that was plenty hot).

F

Falkio

Congradulations on your first time! I've never purchased diapers in an actual store before, but will eventually. I think I'm just too nervous. Truth be told, the clerk has no idea and probably doesn't care...but oh well. For now, the Internet works.

By the way, do any physical stores sell Abena?

Status
Not open for further replies.