Diapers During Sleepovers as a Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
KenworthW900b said:
I most definitely wore diapers to sleepovers however I can only think of a few times I was anxious about it and never once embarrassed that I can recall anyway. Most of the sleepovers I attended I wasn't the only person that still needed a diaper at night anyway and I have occasionally had someone bum a goodnite or 2 off me here or there. I was on a church trip once during the brief period I didn't need a diaper but still wore them when I wasn't in my own bed for safety reasons when one of the chaperones came and asked to borrow some because some other poor kid had forgotten or neglected to bring any for themselves. I had plenty and happily obliged.
Glad you brought extras. You just never know.

BabyDenise said:
I was (and still am) an introvert and with wetting the bed I just never had any sleep overs (except for family vacations). I was just so scared that someone would find out that I wet the bed. This was when I was growing up and long before the internet. I was convinced I was the only bed wetter in the world.
Boy if that isn't the truth. You really do think your the only one. I sure did.

Reactions: fmor5857, Jim100 and (deleted member)
I never had a bedwetting issue beyond a few rare accidents here and there around 4-5 years old. My grandma thought I was a bedwetter well into 5 years old, but I think that was her hoping to keep me as a baby for a while because I was perfectly dry at home, which seemed odd to my mom and brothers.

I never tried to snag diapers from my friends because I was always super respectful at other people's homes. One time in about 2nd or 3rd grade though I went upstairs with a classmate while we had a sleepover at a mutual friend's house to grab PJ's and he blindsided me with revealing his diaper. I was minding my own business and he turned to me and said, "Hey, do you promise not to tell anyone if I tell you a secret?"

"Umm, yeah, sure..."

He pulled out a plastic backed diaper and just held it hanging open in front of his face. I was sort of confused and not super interested in diapers at the time so it made me embarrassed that he would show me that because I wasn't sure how to respond. After I stared at him a bit he stated matter of factly that it's a diaper since he still wets the bed. I promised I wouldn't tell anyone and I still haven't to this day (aside from internet strangers on an ABDL support group lol).

It seemed like he just had the one stuffed in, though many years down the road I fantasized about how it would be if he asked me to wear one with him from having an extra. I never knew which one of my other friends were bedwetters, but I also didn't have very many friends and rarely stayed the night at their houses. Our elementary class was pretty good about not making fun of people for wetting if it did happen. Sure, we had a bit of gossip here and there, but I'm surprised bedwetting never came up.

Reactions: FrankenBriefs
I remember going to my cousins who was 6 house with my sister when I was 7 and she was 6 we were bedwetters and wore normal pampers this would have been around 1997. About 2 hours before bed my cousins mum took all 3 of us upstairs and I saw 3 pampers on the bed. Turns out our cousin wet the bed too and his mum put all 3 of us in a nappy and our pj top. He wet his nappy a little while later and told us we can too. We had never done this so I told his mum that he had wet his nappy and she said that’s fine you two can as well do we did. We were changed into a clean nappy after story time and wore all morning. Was awesome, did this a few more times and there was the last time I wore a nappy as not long after I was dry and stopped wearing my cousins mum let me wear for one last time.

Reactions: BigKid25
Did you ever wear a diaper at a sleepover, if so what happened? (question on quora.com)

Yes, back in 1986 when I was 6 years old my peareants dropped me off at my friends house for a couple of nights for a sleepover because my freinds where having a birthday party, Janeene who was my friend's mom/Stepmom had a rule that anyone visiting the house and particularly children,
staying the night had to wear diapers/nappies, this was particularly true because she didn't want to risk having her tidy and clean house with bispoke furniture spoilt by accidents the you must wear diapers rule was for guests was introspective of what age they were and wever or not they had been toilet trained or not.

and so I was put into a pampers XXL toddler plus/babydry diaper, I remember how bulky it felt between my legs and how the plastic felt cold but was so silky on the inside and that sweet pampers smell was so lovely.

Also I do remember blushing at first with embarrassment, however after a few minutes into wearing it I felt so comfortable and warm I forgot my embarrassment and started to enjoy it as it felt so good to be back in a diaper and be treated like a baby again, even if it made me look like a toddler again as it was very thick and made me waddle like a duck and made a loud crinkle every-time I moved although I loved the feeling of being back in a place where there was no stigmas attached to wearing them

And this felt good.
Ganeene was a nurse/caregiver at the local hospital in the pediatric ward so had a plentiful supply of diapers in a cupboard in the spair guest bedroom/nursary, mentioning that day everyone else was also made to wear diapers so there was no embarrassment.

and being small for my age and the youngest one in the group of freinds had some advantages on this night as I had to sleep in a cott/crib because there where no beds in my size In remember thinking this is just like a baby again and it was like heaven.

Being treated like a baby meant being changed from time to time on a diaper changing table which I didn't mind one bit,

I also enjoyed the nights sleep being in something other than my usual underpants or dandare boxer-shorts.

I remember going back many times over the next 4 years, until the age of 9.5 when I sadly outgrew baby/toddler sized diapers and the crib for me as this was my little slice of heaven.

And nowerdays as a adult who has disabilities and a genuine medical condition and particularly one who has to wear diapers/nappies from time to time periodically through no fault of my own,
I wish I could turn back the clock and go back to a simpler and more innocent time, Genene died in 2000 aged 80 something

and sadly I had Also lost contact with her before then because after the age of 10,
Because I Imoved abroud with my peareants to another country, however looking back I wish I could do it all again.

Yours sincerely
chinababy888.

Reactions: FrankenBriefs, Jim100, nwm and 1 other person
Yes back in 1986 when I was 6 years old my peareants dropped me off at my friends house for a couple of nights for a sleepover because my freinds where having a birthday party, Janeene who was my friend's mom/Stepmom had a rule that anyone visiting the house and particularly children,

staying the night had to wear diapers/nappies, this was particularly true because she didn't want to risk having her tidy and clean house with bispoke furniture spoilt by accidents the you must wear diapers rule was for guests was introspective of what age they were and wever or not they had been toilet trained or not.

and so I was put into a pampers XXL toddler plus/babydry diaper, I remember how bulky it felt between my legs and how the plastic felt cold but was so silky on the inside also I do remember blushing at first with embarrassment, however after a few minutes into wearing it I felt so comfortable and warm I forgot my embarrassment and started to enjoy it as it felt so good to be back in a diaper and be treated like a baby again,

even if it made me look like a toddler again as it was very thick and made me waddle like a duck and crinkle every-time I moved although I loved the feeling of being back in a place where there was no stigmas attached to wearing them felt good.

Ganeene was a nurse/caregiver at the local hospital in the pediatric ward so had a plentiful supply of diapers in a cupboard in the spair guest bedroom/nursary, mentioning that day everyone else was also made to wear diapers so there was no embarrassment.

and being small for my age had some advantages as I had to sleep in a cott/crib just like a baby which also meant being changed from time to time on a diaper changing table which I didn't mind one bit and I also enjoyed the nights sleep being in something other than my usual underpants or dandare boxer-shorts.

I remember going back many times over the next 4 years, until the age of 9.5 when I sadly outgrew baby sized diapers and the crib for me this was my little slice of heaven.

And nowerdays as a adult who has disabilities and a genuine medical condition and particularly one who has to wear diapers/nappies from time to time periodically through no fault of my own,

I wish I could turn back the clock and go back to a simpler and more innocent time, Genene died in 2000 aged 80 something and sadly I had Also lost contact with her before then because after the age of 10, I moved abroud with my peareants to another country, however looking back I wish I could do it all again.

Yours sincerely

chinababy888.

when i grew out of diapers as a toddler, i never really wore them through the rest of my childhood. at a certain point, i began pooping and peeing my pants and regular underwear, but once i was back in diapers, i had 2 girls sleep over one night and i was wearing one in bed with them. the riskiness of it just felt really exciting, i guess im just a thrill junky

My cousin had a bladder problem so he had to wear diapers at nite. I never teased him because I knew he couldn’t help it and wearing diapers at least to me was a good solution.

Reactions: furry121
I was actually able to have my friend join in with wearing diapers in grade 6 we would wear good items an sit an play video games he haven’t spoken in years so idk if he actually took a likeing to it or not

During sleepovers at my cousin place. He was occasional bedwetter and wore diapers. My aunt put me in diapers and plastic pants when I had cold, tired or stressed. First was always bathed and massaged with oil or cream. Fantastic feeling. Lot of times already sleeping during massage and realise that I am diaperd when I woke up. Wet them in those situations max 25 % of time.

Reactions: Jim100
Well, this was a long time ago but I had a good neighbood friend and we had sleepovers from time to time. I wet the bed and wore cloth diapers and rubber pants until I was 17. My friend and I really wanted to have sleep overs and mom finally talked with his mom and told her about my bedwetting problem. So from around 8 to 13 we would have sleep overs and if it was at his home, mom would provide her with diapers and rubber pants and she would diaper me before we went to bed, or maybe a little earlier if we were playing a game or watching tv. My friend never teased about this or told anyone else(I think his mom had a long talk about my need to wear diapers) But I think around 13 we both outgrew sleepovers plus I was starting to become a little embarrassed that other people outside the family knew about my bedwetting and diapers and I was starting to develop certain sexual feelings aound when mom diapered me or I wet myself.

Reactions: BigKid25, checkingoutall and Jim100
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back