Diapers don't crinkle after a while???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well for the sound, those could work too, and are very similar to what I was talking about. What I meant though, is those like black pants that are like all plastic, go to your feet and are completely waterproof. They are like snowsuit bottoms...just for spring and fall, and have no inner soft/warm material...Just plastic to go over whatever you're wearing so you don't get them wet. Maybe it's a regional thing or they just don't call them that somewhere else.

Oh...So track pants...Those would cover up the sound, since they sound pretty much the same...

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
Oh...So track pants...Those would cover up the sound, since they sound pretty much the same...
Well we call track pants the soft ones here, y'know, like a jogger wears....Splash pants are like plastic...Anyway it was just to give you an idea of the sound itself, and either way, you know what I mean.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
If anything... these Secures I'm wearing in the daytime now crinkle more when wet.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
No, I've found that diapers keep on crinkling, no matter how long you've worn them for.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
No, I've found that diapers keep on crinkling, no matter how long you've worn them for.
I didn't say it was about the time though... What I mean is like, if anyone's seen the Simpsons...Where homer has a groove in his couch and it forms around him. Well like the diaper, when you sit on it, for me at least, kind of compresses a little bit like that, somewhat forming around me I guess...So like less material is moving I guess.

Or I could just be totally deaf...Or maybe I was listening so hard for it before because I was paranoid and now that I'm caring less I don't hear it as much because I'm not actually listening for it. **shrug** either way...It's good.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Some of my homemade ones seem to stop crinkleing, but maybe that's just me...

Triangle

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
Depend Underwear (adult pull-ups) fit too loose and create a lot of noise.
That's weird. I have some of those, and they make next to no noise whatsoever, even when I'm not wearing anything over the top. They fit really loosely too.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
That's weird. I have some of those, and they make next to no noise whatsoever, even when I'm not wearing anything over the top. They fit really loosely too.
Well a lot of it has to do with fit and shape. So even with identical diapers, what makes a lot of sound for you may not for someone else, and the same applies to absorbancy and everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.