Diapers at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Wear diapers help your productivity?

Reactions: Ebabyboy12
Usualy being diapered at work makes my mood better.
And reminds me that work is just another kindergarden, but there is no adults around 😆

• Love
Reactions: neophyte, MrDiaperHead and Jinks
Yup. I don’t need to pause what I’m doing or do the pee dance while trying to finish up something that I can’t just stop cuz I have to take off my protective equipment gear and all that and wouldn’t make it to the toilet in time.

Reactions: MrDiaperHead
I think it's productivity neutral.

jamiejamie said:
Yup. I don’t need to pause what I’m doing or do the pee dance while trying to finish up something that I can’t just stop cuz I have to take off my protective equipment gear and all that and wouldn’t make it to the toilet in time.
I also seem to find that i can be more productive due to not having to rush to restroom which is quite a walk ,, I can just relive the urge and continue working not full on release just get rid of the urge for a bit

Since I wear only occasionally, wearing diapers to work would distract me too much.

If I need or want to start wearing 24/7, I'm sure that I would adjust fairly quickly to the point that diapers would not distract me at all.

jamiejamie said:
What is your work?

MrDiaperHead said:
What is your work?
I work with sophisticated instruments that detects and quantitate chemical substances.

It’s like anything else is life. At first diapers are a distraction but after a while you become use to it. I’ve been wearing to work for over two years daily. Being incontinent I also use them. No one has noticed and if they have no one has said anything. I choose to use really bulky diapers too. I rather use them and risk a bulge then leak. If you act normal so will everyone else.

I'm with Trevor, there are pros and cons but it' probably fairly neutral for productivity. I do like to justify wearing from the productivity angle though, and there is even a little truth behind that, I'm often stuck at a computer / computers, sometimes in the office but could be anywhere, in a way that is genuinely tricky to leave to go to the restroom. Of course, I probably wouldn't need to go most of the time but I like to think that it's sensible to wear a nappy just in case, and a few times it has genuinely proved invaluable.

Less productive because of the time it takes to change. I can’t go very long without changing, even with premium diapers. When I wear to work I change at least twice during the day.

jamiejamie said:
I work with sophisticated instruments that detects and quantitate chemical substances.
Do you get around a lot at work? Diapers do not disturb?

HockeyGuy said:
Less productive because of the time it takes to change. I can’t go very long without changing, even with premium diapers. When I wear to work I change at least twice during the day.
Plastic pants can help you! I usually change only once during the working day.

Last edited:
MrDiaperHead said:
Do you get around a lot at work? Diapers do not disturb?
Yea. I’m constantly moving between different instruments and going to my cubicle for data reviews. Prolly put in at least 8,000 steps just for that.

I wear Crinklz all day at my quiet office. Yes they help my productivity as I'd otherwise be making 20-30 trips to my car each day so I can change my wet pants. And no, nobody has ever noticed in my 16 years working at the same place.

Reactions: jamiejamie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back