Diapers at Work, Do you plan to change, or plan to use all day??

dltyty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
For those who wear for comfort and not need, when you wear a diaper to work, do you plan to stay in it all day, or do you plan to change at lunch, break, or other set time??

For those of you that change, where do you do it?? Where do you stash your spare diapers?? Where do you dispose of it??

For me, I plan to spend the day in the same diaper, I can control how much I use it, and tend to do my wetting more in the afternoon than morning. I work with only 4 other people, so a diaper in the trash would be quite obvious whose it is.

Usually for all day diapering, its a Megamax or a Tykables/Crinklez with a thick booster, they tend to work well all day and I have never leaked.

Reactions: chamberpot
Depends on the day, no pin intended, some days i leak less than others and some days i flood em so i always bring a chnge

Reactions: dltyty
I diaper up when I dress for work in the morning and always plan on not changing until I get home, I can regulate how much I use the diaper and if I need to can remove it toss it in the trash can and finish out the day unprotected, have only done that a few times in the last few years, I am always needing a change as soon as I get home.

When I was 24/7 and working in the office at the same time, I usually did a change (off-site) at lunch.

I where to work everyday. I wear a mega-max with a booster so, unless I drink a lot of water I’m good all day. If I do have to change, I have single stall unisex bathrooms at work with covered flap top lids so disposal is nothing. I keep my spares either in my car or in my locker at work. Most of the time I can last from morning change till afternoon change.

I change when needed no mater where I am as time passes you het to the point of not worrying about it

My in office hours generally aren't that long. I've only needed to change once at work. I went to get my bag and I realized my car was in a very good spot, so I took care of it there instead.

I keep diapers at work in case of a leak or other malfunction but I usually don't need to change until after I get home. If I do need a change during work I just grab a diaper and a disposal bag out of my cabinet, tuck them under my shirt and head to the bathroom and if someone is in there then I hope they are not offended by diaper changing noises and if they are well then tough luck. I put the diaper in the disposal bag so no one has to see or smell it and toss it in the bin by the door and it's done. No harm no foul.

I always keep a spare handy but I’ll usually go the whole day without needing a change

Reactions: dltyty and chamberpot
Wearing a tykeables to work so able to stay in it all day, had 3 wettings so far in it

Had to change, 5 big wettings it held 👍😂

I try to go all day without changing. I wear a Crinklz with a booster pad. If it gets really soaked before quitting time, I throw it away and wear a Guard pad to hold me off til quitting time. It’ll be too obvious if I grab my bag and go to the restroom and come back.

Reactions: dltyty and chamberpot
Back